midnight rondivious with Ivy mae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Lct59911, Feb 23, 2015.

1. So a last minute trip to Carson got me wondering if Ivy really was a night owl. I decided to check out. I ended up getting to Carson at 2am. Doesn't get any more nightish than that. Since I wasn't sure if I was gunna make it 8 didn't schedule a appt like I normally would. So I decided to just get a line up and see if she was available. If u have never had a Line up its a must do. To see the girls struting out and smiling. All tremendously good looking and sexy, whew what a site. Anyway as ivy walks in my heart starts to beat faster as she is just as sexy and gorgeous as her pics. So I head over and grab her hand. She had no idea it was me. We had spoken about meeting but again I wasn't sure if I was gunna make it. So she gave me a tour then realized who I was. We giggled then headed straight for her room. After taking car of buisness I had a shower cause I had just traveled a good distance and needed to clean up. When I got out she was ready to go. This woman is quite a looker. I had a hard time not staring at her beauty. When we got onto the bed she went slow and said not to worry she would take care of me. As she got started she proceed with a massage, then rolled right into oral. Her skills are nothing short of impressive. Then it was time for the show to start. She climbed on and started to ride. WOW she had good pace, and moves. I told her to show me thefamous reverse cowgirl I had read on the boards about. She smiled and turned. This woman has one of the most luscious assez u will ever see on a 'fun sized' woman. After letting her ride for a bit I decided it was time me to take charge. We spun and Went missionary. Then I decided to watch her hot rear again and spun her into doggie. Man what a sweet ass. We spun one last time into missionary and finished there. This woman loves sex, and if your looking for a fun sized girl with a big appetite, She is one. We enjoyed some conversation and shared some more out by the bar before saying giodbye.oodbye. I hope she enjoyed our time together as much as I did. This is definetly another girl I wanna repeat with at some time in the future. Till next time 'fun sized' chica [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FriskyJimmy29 and DarkSampson like this.
  2. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

4. ivymae
    Chat with Me

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was a fantastic review, Lct59911! Ivy Mae is such sweet and sexy lady, I'm so happy you got to spend time with her.

6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU JADE. YOU'RE ALWAYS SO SWEET :)

7. Good job Lct! I've always enjoyed talking with Ivy, time for more.....Looks like I'm gonna be a busy dude at the LRN in a few weeks! Hmmmm.....maybe a morning party there one day, then that evening with Ivy? :D

8. Ivy is HOT! [smilie=hot over you.gif] Great review, Lct [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Great Review!
    Ivy Is Super Sexy!
    Glad You Had A Good Time
    With Such A Sexy Woman!

10. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a hell of a time

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

COME HUNGRY BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ONE TASTY MIDNIGHT SNACK

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

13. ivymae
    Chat with Me

I ALWAYS LOVE TO HAVE ONE HELL OF A TIME :wink:
    YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO

14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

THANK YOU LOTS STELLA :)

15. ivymae
    Chat with Me

MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS'S ARE THE PERFECT LATE NIGHT SNACK.
    COME GET ONE WITH ME EVERY NIGHT 15% OFF A PARTY 40 MINS OR MORE

MIDNIGHT-3AM

EMAIL ME AT:: [email protected]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]