Malika Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rapid, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Rapid
    Chat with Me

Rapid Living the dream

Malika Elizabeth

I do not remember ever having as much trouble writing a report as this one.
    And writing comes very hard to me.

But here goes:

Malika is an exotic word meaning “queen”. There have been other Queen Elizabeths making Elizabeth a very common name.

Malika Elizabeth is definitely exotic and hardly a common lady.

At first glance, Malika looks so exotic and beautiful that she seem unattainable. But then, she speaks. What a rare sound. A beautiful voice that makes profound statements.

And her eyes. My God her eyes. If I could, I would go swimming in them.

Somehow she became attainable. Somehow we made it into her room. Somehow we partied. What an amazing time I had.

I have worked and worked on this piece. I just cannot find the right adjectives to describe this amazing lady.

Hurry guys. She is destined to be kidnapped by me and locked in my attic.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

A beautiful and down to earth woman. I love Malika!

3. Great comments Rapid. Malika is full of talents!

DD

4. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

She is wonderful!! I love her!!

5. (LOL) ok you can mess with Texas

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

We always get thisclose, huh? Next time, lady! :twisted: :twisted:

7. What a wonderful, good cooking, wonderful lady.....

8. No lady who can walk like that....Can Cook....I'm sorry just need to show me (LOL)

9. Malika has the best, most fierce walk I have EVER seen in my life. She just commands the floor and looks stunning 24/7. Aside from great looks (and a fabulous booty!), she is a complete sweetheart, funny, and just a great positive force to have in the house. Great review!

10. sounds like a great deal

11. Malika is such a sweet heart, I just think the world of her. Sexy, warm hearted, and really fun to hangout with !!

12. Chocolate girls are fun.

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Love the review, Rapid! Malika is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen and she's all class and sensuality. Love this girl! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Malika is amazingly beautiful!
    I never get tired of staring her. Great write up Rapid [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Blushing :oops: How did I miss this one. Thanks Malika !! Hopefully we'll be able to do more than say hello next time I stop by. :mrgreen: You're a really great person, I always have fun bantering with you in person or via the internet, and I hope it will be a lot of fun for us both when we finally get the chance to party.

16. She is absolutely lovely lady !!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Sensual and charming, warm-heart and sincerity.. a beautiful woman inside and out!

18. I know how much you enjoy spending time with Malika, Rapid! Glad you had a great time :)

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Malika is a beautiful person in side and out. Very generous and sincere [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. For what it is worth. Isurfer and I were in the chat the other day talking about ladies who truly care about people.

Several names came-up but Malika's was one of the first ones on both of our lists. As far as internal beauty is concerned, Malika is absolutely radiant !

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Malika is a walking statement. Please do whatever you have to do but don't kidnap her from us Rapid [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Her eyes are so sexy. But omg that strut of hers! I can't take my eyes off her when she walks by me!

23. Boy the way he discribes Malika is so perfect, I could not have said it any better. What a wonderful post.

24. I love reading reviews about this awesome lady. Everyone must try the malika experience at least once before you die!