Long Lean Natalia Qing

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Natalia had been the subject of several discussions between MusicMan and I prior to our arrival in LoveLand so I was anxious to meet her. Natalia and I met in the parlor earlier in the week and the girl leaves a big impression. She's been all over the world and loves to talk about those experiences. I knew I had to find some time for her at some point during the week. On Wednesday night after great conversation and staring at that long, lean beautiful body of hers, I set up a time to talk business the next day.

I arrived at the Love Ranch at about 3pm Thursday and, after visiting for a while, headed back to her beautiful room. Natalia is cute and funny...all that excited giggling she does is contagious.. The whole room seems a little brighter when she's in there and you feel completely comfortable. The party was sensual..funny and intense the whole time..A couple of times I kept hearing something over the intercom about a "tea party" :shock: Natalia said don't worry about it..we have lots of time.

After a party, if there's time, I always like to offer a massage to the lady..there's always something so sexy about straddling her ass and rubbing on those beautiful shoulders...the moaning is always nice too :wink: After working on her she rolled over and suggested it was my turn. She ran off to get some lotion and started massaging away..then she said..oh..there may be a little glitter in this lotion..lol I said What??? that's just what I need..stripper glitter all over me :shock: .. She burst out laughing and the whole rest of the week she was telling me she could still see stripper glitter on me..lol

It seemed like we were in her room forever and I didn't want it to end..but the time had come. So after getting showered off we made the trip back down the hall. As we were about to go around the corner to the parlor I heard the unmistakable voice of Dennis Hof :shock: As we round the corner hand in hand..I see all the in-house ladies (about 25) sitting on the sofas on each side of me. Sitting on a chair directly in front of me..is... Dennis. OMG..we walked out right in the middle of the "Tea Party" :shock: I felt like I was walking through a giggling gauntlet. I'm sure I had a "deer in the headlights" look. I was caught red handed :roll: ..lol. Dennis smiled real big and said.."you look like you need a drink after all that!" all the ladies started laughing and I graciously accepted a drink at the bar with Natalia as they continued the tea party meeting.

It was an awesome party and Natalia is a beautiful, fun, sexy, cute and playful lady that is just a pleasure to hang out with.

Thanks again for a all the fun and memories Natalia and I can't wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. Aww I love this review, your so sweety DD. She is an amazing women, and I love her to death, great choice.

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Hehe, nice review !!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I still laugh about the stripper glitter! Every morning when I put on my lotion, I think of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You were so much fun to be with and I love how much energy and fun you bought to the Love Ranch when you were here! All the girls loved you! And you and Music Man were definitely the stars when you were here [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I loved our party together also! We had such incredible sexual chemistry and it was so fun and relaxing... I can't wait for you to come back! You're really a sweet guy and so handsome [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Quit your day job and move into the Love Ranch [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

He was so much fun to be with! Great energy and enthusiasm! He has such a generous and kind heart and all the girls loved him here!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're so sweet Cindi!! Love you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

6. Thank you Rachel...it was a great week!

DD

7. Thanks baby doll, you know I had a blast :D :D ..I also love being able to write reviews..it renews all the great memories. :wink:

DD

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I Know the feeling Double d. I walked out to Tea party back in March!!! lol

9. You are way too kind Natalia [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Don't tempt me about moving into the Love Ranch!! :wink: The excitement is both ways girl. MusicMan and I talk about a lot of things and we both agree that the big reason we have so much fun there is that we feel so at home and comfortable around the Love Ranch. There is a strong energy that's generated when we are there but I think it's the ladies generating it more than us. I just love hanging out with good friends.

Thanks for all you did girl, even when we ordered all those pizzas..lol you were great taking care of that!..I love it when all I have to do is hand over the credit card :wink: :wink:

DD

10. Great review and funny story! I remember you telling me that story of walking through the tea party, and you were laughing so hard, it took me a bit to figure out what you were actually talking about! Maybe Natalia scrambled your brain so much that you couldn't talk straight for a couple of hours! :shock:

Natalia is so beautiful, sweet, and fun to talk to! I really enjoyed meeting her, and I can't wait to see her again! And DD, I can totally see why you wanted to party with her...and totally understand why you had that grin plastered on your face the rest of the day/night!!! She seems to have that kind of effect on a guy!

MusicMan

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

You're too kind MusicMan..

I can't wait for the two of you to come back to play at the Love Ranch!! Your visit was over far too quickly! I can never get enough DoubleD and MusicMan!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :wink:

DD

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I'm having doubleD withdrawals... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Cool review the more i read about Natalia the more i can't wait to meet her

15. Awwwwww :cry: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] miss ya girl!!

DD

16. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Sounds like Natalia is the latest addition to the DD and MM fan club! I'm not surprised you guys are fans of hers, pretty much anyone who meets her is. ;)

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Her giggles are here registered mark... DD you are a sweetheart and so is Natalia. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] great review.

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Same to you, Kevin! Well, not that I read so much about you... but that I can't wait to meet you :mrgreen:

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Aww, too sweet Jill, too sweet :p I'm definitely a fan of the DDMM experience [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Gotta love those two guys [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Come back to play [smilie=happy.gif]

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Tehe.. I didn't really I giggled so much but apparently I do giving that everyone seems to mention it when describing me :mrgreen: opps :mrgreen:

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Come back and let me slather you with stripper glitter hehehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Awww..wish I could!..It's going to be a while now though. Miss ya 'till March [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

24. You two are so cute, and I hope to see you soon DD, I am sure Natalia misses you as well, she is such a great women and a ball of fun. :D

25. What a nice review, I love it.

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Miss you!

27. Spectacular review DD, can't wait to get you and Music Man back at the ranch... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Awww Ellie thanks! I know I can speak for MusicMan and say both of us miss being there. I have been so busy at work that I really haven't had time to even check the boards much. I think MusicMan is in the same boat I am. Be safe!!

DD

29. DD your so sweet, and natalia is a great person too. Looks like you guys had a blast.

30. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Cindi! Yes, doubled is a very sweet man! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. :oops: Y'all are way too kind.....you won't recognize me in March with my big fat head.

DD

32. I love her and great reviews !!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww... thank you, Sophia! You're a sweetheart! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

34. Hah! She's a handful certainly... what a sweetheart

35. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Sure we'll recognize you - you'll be the one glistening in glitter buhahaha :twisted: xoxo can't wait to see you again! :lol: