Karma Luv

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Go_Badgers, Jul 14, 2011.

1. I've had several parties with Karma Luv at the Love Ranch South, and each one is better than the last.

I first noticed Karma's photos a couple years ago when she started working at the Love Ranch (North), but she never was working when I was in the area. She's a little bit tall than me, and I'll admit, I was a little intimidated by that as I've never even dated let alone been with a lady taller than me.

So when I saw that Karma was going to be working at the LRS, I knew that I had to go out and see her. I was glad to see her in the line up and immediately picked her. Our negotiations were very easy, and I hopped in the shower while she got the party necessities. Upon her arrival, she joined me in the shower. I then shared with her that she shouldn't get implants... you see, she had started a thread asking for advice on the subject, but I try to be more of a lurker on this board than active participant, so I hadn't posted my thoughts. We connected that moment. That was September 2010.

Since then, we've had slow, intimate parties. We've had some that pushed both of our boundaries, but I think the trust we've built allowed us to try some new things and just enjoy the time we had together.

I consider myself a pretty loyal brothel customer: I go back to what I like. I can't seem to get enough Karma Luvvin'

2. I enjoy every moment I spend with you!!!

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Karma is my supermodel...
    I miss you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awe... that's so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Miss you too, Brazil! Can't wait to see you again

5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Karma is a beautiful lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]