Jill Chandler--I don't know what to do???

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by donjuan55, May 5, 2011.

1. Jill and I finally had a meeting of minds this afternoon. All I can say is she convinced me to do things I've never done before. Now she's trying to tell me I need a date for Italian food, and maybe more, if I'm nice. But I'm not easily persuaded. Should I do it? I think she's just trying to get one over one me. However she is not terrible in bed. As a matter of fact, she's kind of hot. And if I could afford her, I'd have already taken her for the weekend. But I'm a poor boy from Ohio.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Stop all this pish posh, my dear. The smile on your face proved that you were not beyond any limits. See you tomorrow.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Do it!!! You won't be disappointed, Jill is amazing. :)

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

If It happen or not you can't go wrong with Jill. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Man, it must be hard to be Jill these days with all these poor boys from Ohio becoming smitten with her. We gotta find a way to get her some rich guys from Boston LOL !!

My advice is teacher knows best. Take her for Italian and be nice so you can see what she means by "more" :twisted: :twisted:

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review - Love Jill! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]