Jill Chandler: Great Lady, Perfect Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by skiluvr, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Jill Chandler…

Best attributes: eyes, beautiful legs, shoulders, bum, warmth, personality, passion, high intellectual and emotional quotient, Sultry Southern Belle (think, Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham).

I‘ve skied at Tahoe now for more than ten years and in that time, I’ve met some pretty cool people as well as some very fine ladies at the brothels. I’ve always made it a rule to never compare one lady to another. I mean, how can you? They are all unique and awesome in their own ways. But for me, and I’m going to break my own rule here, the Ms. Jill experience is definitely in an elite class. Disclaimer: this was my experience and may not be yours. It really all depends on how well you click with the lady… and damn, did we click! That’s my whole point to this story....

Jill and I had traded emails back and forth previous to my trip, and I could tell that just by the way she wrote and conveyed herself, there was something very different about her and I had to find out more about. We finally met at the Love Ranch Mardi Gras party (btw, kudos Dennis and LR staff for taking care of us). Although we did not party that night, we pre-negotiated a party in her bedroom for the following day. As I lay on Jill's bed negotiating, I instantly felt a warm rapport for her, and the sparks were a flyin’ To be honest, it was really hard for me to be a gentleman and to keep myself from ripping off her clothes right then and there. She was so warm and sultry and she was looking at me so intently - I wanted her REAL bad. But wisely I think, we let it smolder until the next morning so that we could have a little more time to get to know each other.

The next morning, after I did a little skiing at Mt. Rose, we met at the LR around 11:00am. We chit-chatted with Gillian Sloan (another doll that I would highly recommend that you all meet). I was impressed with both Jill and Gillian’s ability to be so down-to-earth and friendly. We also talked quite a bit and I found out that Jill and I shared much in common. Anyone who thinks that the late, Stevie Ray Vaughn still rules, is definitely ok in my book. As well as having diverse interests and being well-travelled, she’s sooo hot! So after we talked for awhile, we headed off to her bedroom for a two-hour date which turned into three hours and after an hour intermission, it turned into four hours total! We started out very slowly, undressing each other and kissing with some mp3 tunes that I had put together as a playlist. It was extremely sensual at first and then later became very sweaty and torrid!!! Never in my ten plus years of coming out to Reno/Tahoe had I experienced anything like this! You know that scene in Titanic where Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet are making out in the abandoned car with all of the windows steamed up? Need a reminder?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKsqL71kIl4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKsqL71kIl4</a>"

Yeah, it was like that and it went on for hours. It was like being in high school all over again. Damn! Again, this was my experience and may not be yours and that’s my whole point….

Partying with girls is a lot like skiing. If you want to have a good time, you really need to get to know the whole terrain by communicating with the lady before it all happens. Dude – you’re not the only person having sex here, she is also having it with you. Sure, you can just pick out a hot lady without getting to know her at all…but that’s like skiing down a fast, black diamond without getting to know the terrain first or even where the hell you’re going. It can start out pretty exciting, but then you find out what she is REALLY like and, no matter how good she looks or how good SHE THINKS she looks, you could end up being stuck with a real prima donna or, at the very least, someone who is totally not your type. You'll end up falling on your ass and guess what, you’re also paying for it too.

Hello! You’re missing out so much on what these ladies at the LR have to offer! You’re gonna have so much more fun if you do your homework first (use this board!), get an initial impression, and then get to know the lady of your choice in person before you party. Then, when you do party, take more time and make it last as long as you can. Getting to know the terrain and where you’re headed, is guaranteed to give you an awesome run in return. Am I right?

So you ask…now that I have gotten to know Jill, would I repeat? Well, DUH! :D

skiluvr

2. Thanks Cas. Yes she is!

3. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Yep, she's pretty great! And thank you so much for the mention. I really enjoyed talking with you as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Skiluvr, I enjoyed how we took things to the edge and enjoyed every minute together. I can't wait to see you again, babe.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. :wink: 8)

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thank you, CS.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

WITH JILL YOU ARE GUARANTEE GOOD TIME.

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

With Jade and Jill you'll have an even better one. ;) Jade's a hottie.

9. she sure is oh my my my!

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Jill has got the complete package... love her! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very tasteful and complimentary review of an excellent lady!