I'M SUSPENDED ON TWITTER - I SUBMIT AN APPEAL TODAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, Jun 9, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I woke up this morning and saw that I'm suspended on Twitter.

Your account is suspended
    After careful review, we determined your account broke the Twitter Rules. Your account is permanently in read-only mode, which means you can’t Tweet, Retweet, or Like content. You won’t be able to create new accounts. If you think we got this wrong, you can submit an appeal.

I submit an appeal.

They would not tell me what tweet (s) violated the rules. This doesn't seem fair. Twitter should include us being able to understand what we did, so we can correct it.

Twitter Safety @TwitterSafety replied:

"We've identified several policies where permanent suspension was a disproportionate action for breaking Twitter rules. We recently started reinstating accounts that were suspended for violations of these policies and plan to expand to more accounts weekly over the next 30 days."

Twitter Emailed Me:

Hello,

We received your request to have your account reinstated. We are reviewing a high volume of requests and appreciate your patience as it may take longer than normal for us to get back to you with an outcome.

If this request is for an account reinstatement under our new criteria, please allow 5-7 days for us to review and respond.

Thanks,

JerryVestal likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

You naughty girl!!!!!
    Hope they correct this quickly for you!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

With all the stuff being posted on twitter and tik tok, I would assume that your tweets would be safe, I would call bullshit on twitter's suspension on you. I hope everything get sorted out Sweetheart! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Ban Twitter and TikTok!

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I agree, yet another reason for me not to join any social media type applications.
    Good luck to those that must use these types of Platforms. I’ll just continue using these boards and SIN and doing the gentlemen thing like writing missives to my friendly ladies as well as phone calls.

6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

Amen Joe Carbols! Preach it Brother! :)

7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Twitter is owned by Lizard people backed by George Soros! o_O

JerryVestal likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for sharing your thoughts and support!!! I hope so too!!! Somebody must hate or jealous with me!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Lunch Buffett for sharing your thoughts and info!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you @JerryVestal[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing you thoughts and I feel that somebody must hate me or are jealous that I have over 4K Followers before I was permanently suspended!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Maybe jealous.... But who could ever hate you?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

hi @cumishaamado it must be jealousy!!!, maybe President Trump saw how many followers you have. You might try Truth Social. They are pretty reasonable.

I can’t think of anyone that does NOT like the lovely Cumisa Amado. After all your name translates from Filipino language into
    “Beautiful Love” for those of us that only speak one language.

don’t worry about it. Your dear friend over at the BR got the boot from YouTube a year ago and she is doing incredibly well.

14. You can see if you are shadow banned at this link
    I'm sorry to see and hear that Cumisha. Twitter has me and has @Bunnyranch shadow banned. I open ed a new account and it is already shadow banned too.

The censorship hurts us and affects our business incredibly bad. We don't just pick up and get right back where we were. It is the most heinous, bigoted, malicious, hypocritical, cowardly things that can be done to a woman. while all the crazy crap goes on in front of our face to the children of our country nowadays. How dare anybody ban or deactivate or de platform anyone!

I can't wrap my head around it one bit. I am had to take some time off to regather and regroup once again from the senseless attacks and hadowbanning and deactivations and the rotten BS done to us ladies for no reason at all except pure hatred & hypocritical moral high ground insanity.

Stigmatized, marginalized, targeted, de platformed, treated like criminals, de voiced, put into social media prisons for what? For providing love and attention in an otherwise brutal and cold and upside down society.

Nonetheless. I am back. And I will never go away completely on the internet. I am in the anals of history - or is that I'm an asshole, no mystery! :p:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2023
    grizzly, cumishaamado, Boggsy and 2 others like this.
  15. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

It's insane how anyone can hate you wonderful ladies, at least you all know we love you. I say boycott and ban any social media outlets that bans you ladies!

16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the follow up on your experiences @Air Force Amy. I knew you would read my reply and know exactly whom I was mentioning to help @cumishaamado with her internet issues.

YTB

Luvya BOTH
    Joe

17. Looks like she may have got caught up in a swoop of BOT clearing. They'll probably get her up and running again. At what cost did she lose business. I hope she cancels her blue check subscription if she has one. i have. mine expires June 24. I will not pay to be censored. That's insane.

18. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

19. @cumishaamado

Here is the link to a coalition behind adult performers trying to reinstate instagram accounts. There is a form to fill and appeal to get your instagram account reinstated. They also ask for your Twitter handle. Keep looking, we are not the only one, we are not one, we are many.

https://apagunion.com/2020/02/03/instagram-discrimination-update/

ALSO, if you cannot post to your account, can you at least change your header and/ or edit your profile to direct your followers to your new Twitter account?

(Too bad we are not a terrorist group or else we could band together and get our own month of glorification and mandatory acceptance...........:rolleyes:)

JerryVestal likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for sharing your thoughts and support.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy and @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts, support and link. I will check it out and keep you posted on what happens[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts and I agree with you. Society does not like "Legal Sex Workers". They feel we are a "Virus" that wants to corrupt "Societies Norms". We are trying to fulfill the "Needs and Emptiness" of people that wants "Companionship, Intimacy and to help with their Medical Issues like ED. What happened to "Free Speech"? It's gone!!!! We are being punished for posting and marketing our thoughts.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I put in another "Appeal" this morning and told Twitter how I feel. It's not fair that it's acceptable to have "Hardcore Penetration" on Twitter and my "Twitter Post" are promoting and marketing myself and helping people with medical issues, being a Virgin, loneliness and missing a companion "Violating Twitter Rules"!!! What happen to "Free Speech"? I feel "Twitter" is being "Hypocritical" and targeting certain "Working Girls" that are consistently "Targeting" a particular group to let them know I'm here to help you with your issues!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal and joe carbols like this.
  26. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

If they did promote "free speech" they would show more favoritism to you ladies. Fuck Twitter, I would set up a new account with the two sites that @joe carbols and miss @Air Force Amy suggested above. I hope things get better for you miss @cumishaamado !!! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]