I did a thing today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonja, Apr 14, 2018.

1. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

My Harris Family Settled in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania from Ireland, Scotland, and Wales in the 1600's A.D.. I am a Member in the National & Maryland Society of the Sons of the American Revolution (SAR) because of my Patriot Ancestor, Samuel Fry. I am a Member in the Captain Joshua Beall's Company of the Maryland Forces, Fort Frederick Guard 1756 - 1759 and Lt. Col. Moses Rawlings Regiment & Captain Alexander Lawson Smith's Company of Maryland Independent Rifles, Fort Frederick Guard 1778 - 1779, at Fort Frederick State Park, in Big Pool, Washington County, Maryland. I have Always been Interested in American History. I Dress in Period Accurate Clothing Not Costumes as a 18th Century Living History Reenactor. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HotSexyDiction and sonja like this.
  2. Amazing heritage and you are doing an impressive job of preserving it. Forgive my "costume" reference. I'm a nudist & we consider ALL garments to be costuming. LOL Big respect to you for what you are doing.

HotSexyDiction and geraldharris like this.
  3. Dropped in for some supplies at the local grocery store. The food is so unadulterated here people have to by their own toxic chemicals to put in it! (note the white jars, 2nd row from the top).

grocery shelfA.jpg

4. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

....................Trimmed my toenails. :cool:

5. LOL..... Well I shall be on a plane today hurtling through space to get back to NV and The Love Ranch Vegas.

6. A blur of errands and activity and NOW for a deep breath, centering.... coffee... and a quiet moment. I'm looking forward to meeting the new ladies who will be joining our line-up next week.

7. Well... actually last night... a Podcast. A bit of technical difficulty (lag times) but we still had a great chat. "Tales from the Pole"

8. Ms sonja what style of song
    Would u like

9. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

Tea. A walk. A good book. A virtual visit to the ladies here. I'm living the good life.

10. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Leveled a spot and set up the swimming pool. Finally!!

11. I would tell you to go with what inspires you. The best art comes naturally.

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  12. Ms sonja please pm me i love
    U

sonja likes this.
  13. You are a Gem. I will be happy to talk to you any time!

14. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

Don't worry ladies. I'll make sure there are more salads for you to gobble up. and I'll hold you to making another cake

sonja likes this.
  15. Yes please. I will be a happy beggar in your kitchen!

16. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Finally was able to put down some weed n feed :) Weather hasn't been too cooperative this spring [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

17. No Kidding! Crazy here, too. Snow on the mountains. If I didn't have a calendar I would think we were heading into winter .

FumbleNutts likes this.
  18. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

Today will be a day of running around taking care of various errands. Not my favorite but I will be happy to have it all done.

19. Off to the Chiropractor this morning for a much needed adjustment. Looking forward to having everything fall back into place!

20. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Not sure I trust chiropractors. How did it go?

21. I, on the other hand, have great faith in them! She got me straightened out. I need to start getting regular massages so I don't do this to myself again.

22. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Got the last of next winter's firewood in. Now comes splitting and stacking.

23. Do you use a splitter or an ax?

24. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Splitter all the way. The days of maul and wedge are gone :)

sonja likes this.
  25. I hear ya! Got to borrow a neighbor's splitter and - holy cow - what a difference. Done & done!

26. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Well... I'll be your splitter Sonja!!
    But seriously, it's great to have good neighbors.

sonja likes this.
  27. Yes it is & I just may take you up on that one of these days. Did you get the wood split yet or is that a project you're still facing?

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I made Lumpias for the girls and staff[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0339.jpg

geraldharris and Ragazo Solo like this.
  29. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Still needs to be split and stacked but that's the easy part. The splitter is set up under a big Norway maple tree in the backyard. A few morning sessions and it's all done. It's a guillotine splitter :)
    Afterwards it's a short walk to the pool haha

sonja likes this.
  30. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lucky girls and staff!

31. [smilie=hot over you.gif]Awww! That looks so good! I'm jealous! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

I second that Sonja, I need somebody to cook some Philipino food at LRV for all the girls and staff

sonja likes this.
  33. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

I got the message. I will bring BBQ by for everyone next time I go. ;)

34. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

A 4 mile run, planted my veggie garden and split firewood.... a beautiful day to be outside here!

35. No wonder you're "tired"! Four mile run?! Beautiful where? It's a warm sunny day here in Southern NV.

TiredFrog likes this.