I did a thing today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonja, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Whether it’s big or small, I’d love to know what thing YOU did today. It doesn’t have to be clever or front page news, just a little update to help me feel more connected to you.

As for me, it's been manual labor out in the fresh air while I am "on break" in TN. Out-mowing Forest Gump! I'll be back on the line-up on the 24th with a new sense of appreciation for the luxurious life the brothel offers. LOL
    mowing1A.jpg

2. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Well, my computer is working on an Australian radiotelescope project as I write this. Building a new office chair (assembling, anyway) and trying to find a new monitor (new to me) because both my 27" and my 22" crapped out and I need real estate.

Preparing to germinate my cannabis seeds. This is always an exciting time of year. :D :D :D

David_K, AzaleaLove and sonja like this.
  3. I wrote a new song today
    Miss sonja

Natasha Star and sonja like this.
  4. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I smoked some weed and worked on a new flower bed Im building off my deck

5. Well... you are certainly multi-talented. Those are 2 things are outside of my "scope" of knowledge which makes them more fascinating to me.

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  6. That's so cool. Can you share the lyrics or is it ready yet?

7. The song is about someone that works at one of the
    Houses

8. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

If you want details, please PM me with any questions you might have. I've done many things in life, because I made a few wise (for me) choices. The main one was to refrain from procreating. Yep, I'm an evil, childfree person. <shruug /> Wasn't suited to the gig.

9. Not having children is like not believing in a culturally prescribed religion. Cool by me. And brave. An attribute I admire.

HotSexyDiction and David_K like this.
  10. Ah, that's sweet. Who's the lucky girl?

11. Miss shelbystar my country
    Cowgirl

12. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

A singer-songwriter friend of mine's daddy is a pentecostal preacher. But Paul says HE's (Paul) am evangelical agnostic. While the truth is, I am as spiritual as a fire plug in terms of believing in things unseen. I mean, maybe the Greeks had it right. Who's to know?

sonja and HotSexyDiction like this.
  13. Awesome Lady! What an honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. DO NOT make me fall in love with you before we fuck as I will not be able to point to your sexual prowess as the reason you captured my soul. Keep talking like this and we will need to organize a flesh encounter to make sure the timeline is intact.

HotSexyDiction and Ragazo Solo like this.
  15. Miss sonja if you whould like i will write u a song

16. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Sexual prowess...hee hee...that's a good one...lucky fo me I haz tung (sic) and I know how to use it. :p :p :p

17. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

I had a Great Time Participating as a 18th Century Living History Reenactor of a American Revolutionary War Continental Army Maryland Militia Soldier Military Drilling with the British Allied Hessian Mercenary Soldiers from the Von Huyn Regiment at the Hessian Barracks, in the City of Frederick, Maryland during Frederick County Bell & History Day on Saturday, April 14, 2018! [​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HotSexyDiction and norma like this.
  18. Today I hanged with a favorite client of mine, had so much fun with him.
    It’s always very nice getting to know someone on a deeper level and when we keep seing each other it gets way more personal, we become close friends. [smilie=happy.gif]

HotSexyDiction and sonja like this.
  19. I actually baked a cake from scratch for one of my clients....birthday.....and I was actually proud lol. I have baked cakes but from a box so technically that doesn't count. I do love cooking though and just being in the kitchen :)

20. That would be awesome, @HARLEYS --- I'd like that!!!!!!!

21. Oh the tongue is a HUGE element of sexual prowess!

22. That is SOOOOOO Cool! How long have you been doing this?

HotSexyDiction and geraldharris like this.
  23. Oh wow! From scratch! What kind? Torture me with details.

HotSexyDiction and CeeMia like this.
  24. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

I have been a 18th Century Living History Reenactor of a Continental Army Maryland Regiment & Militia Soldier during the American Revolutionary War 1775 - 1783 and a British Maryland Provincial & Militia Soldier during the French & Indian War 1756 - 1763 as a Hobby from 2014 to the Present.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

25. I just made a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Most men and people in general like chocolate :) so I have it a shot. I thought it would take me longer than I expected. It only took me about an 1hr :)

26. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

I saw the cake it looked really good. to bad it was for one of your clients

sonja likes this.
  27. I love it. So was it your background and interest in history, the desire to dress up in costumes, or some random factor that lured you into this hobby?

HotSexyDiction and geraldharris like this.
  28. Good call!!!!!

If it has your seal of approval it had to be good. We will have to get Cee Mia to do a cake re-enactment when I am back!

CeeMia likes this.
  29. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I just got back from Big Ridge State Park here in Tn.!The air was fresh and the walk was great.I really enjoy having trees around me.

norma and CeeMia like this.
  30. Union County - where is that?... I'm in Smith County...

31. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Union County is NE from Knoxville about 45 minute drive.In my case I live in Anderson County about 12 miles west on Tn.-61.

sonja likes this.
  32. Ahhh... I'm central TN and you're East... Most people who are not from TN don't get that is is almost as "long" as Florida.

33. I actually like being in the kitchen and no not just to eat Bea's salads lol. I enjoy cooking and just experimenting ;)
    I don't mind baking another cake :)we did share the cake though ;)

34. That sounds like so much fun :). I can't wait to take my nature walks :)

35. THAT is the only thing we compete on! LOL.... It's easy to share lovers because they're still there after you've gobbled them up. Not so much with Bea's salad!

CeeMia likes this.