I did a thing today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonja, Apr 14, 2018.

1. It has never been confirmed officially, but historians believe Mayor Daly of Chicago delivered Illinois for Kennedy.

DashaDare likes this.
  2. You gotta love getting dirty with power tools!

Ragazo Solo and sonja like this.

3. I know I do. Actually, I just love getting dirty. In the dirt, dirty. It's been a long time, though.

4. I've never really done a lot of that. My father was a great man, but pretty much car and home improvement project retarded. I built a patio cover/tiki lounge in my back yard, but trust me, I'm no Bob the Builder!

DashaDare, Ragazo Solo and sonja like this.
  5. Rocks are my thing. I was a tourist attraction in my small town in TN - doing man-jobs...
    869.jpg 796.jpg

6. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Haha, you rock, Sonja!!!! :)
    …………………………………….

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  7. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Love back-hoes. So versatile. Graders too. It's great what can be done with them.
    But, nothing beats a good shovel :p

DashaDare, Jessie Summers and sonja like this.
  8. Wow Sonja, that is great! My grandfather was a stone mason long before I was born and he went to work for the Missouri Pacific and the KATY railroad. What a great skill!

9. OMG - I can't believe you went for it. LMAO.

10. Thanks. Funny I always considered it an art. Makes it less intimidating since there are no real rules for art. LOL. That approach helped me get past the fact that there are "steps" that must be followed.

HotSexyDiction and DashaDare like this.
  11. I wrote a new thread this morning

12. And that's a very good thing! Thanks for keeping the forum lively. I enjoy all your contributions. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

How could I resist the opportunity to make you smile? :)

HotSexyDiction, DashaDare and sonja like this.
  14. Apparently - you are unable to resist. Good news for me. The quality of my life has just gone up!

15. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ohhhh ty, Sonja. You just made my heart smile!
    And, hope life never gets to a point where even wanting to resist would be a reality.

16. Agreed. I heartily accept that weakness. Resistance is futile.

17. I feel safe in posting this, because even though it says it hasn't arrived yet, it has 10 minutes to do so within the stated time.

I'm traditionally not 'great' at sending thank you's or expressing appreciation. I take things for granted from others too often, but not this time.

Last week, I partied with an absolutely crazy sexy sweet girl named @Jennifer James with a heart of pure gold. We've literally seen each other for a grand total of probably 2 days, and I consider her one of my really good friends. It is a connection I didn't think I would ever get from visiting a brothel.

Tonight, a thank you gift that I still feel like isn't enough will be arriving, I hope she realizes how much her presence, attention, and just all around positive vibes and fun nature meant to me!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    HotSexyDiction, DashaDare and sonja like this.
  18. It just quit literally arrived as I was reading this post! Jen is beside herself! Doing the snoopy happy dance!

19. The girls are all chirping like whales - LOL - In my office listening to them. Funny and sweet.

20. You can add that the plan was to have it arrive as close to "one week" (Monday night at 6:27 PM) as possible, but alas, the remoteness of the ranch made that a challenge ;)

I'M SO HAPPY THAT SHE IS HAPPY! I'll be sleeping very very good tonight!

DashaDare likes this.
  21. Yep, that matches completely what I just had e-mailed. 4:29 PM, they do good work, got it there with 1 minute to spare!

Capture.PNG 145023mv1b1bl6z.jpg

DashaDare likes this.
  22. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

Great description! The kind of female excitements that get puppies to dance. Looks like I'm going to need to step up my game.

23. I crushed a four hour presentation and got to sit around, nerding out with a huge potential customer. The RFP process can be soul crushing because it puts such an enormous drain on resources. But it’s totally worth it when prospects receive us with such gratitude and enthusiasm.

Today, I loved every hour of my job.

DashaDare, Jessie Summers and sonja like this.
  24. I like to avoid comparing beautiful females to whales, but that's just me! Lol

25. Not in physical presentation but in those high pitched squeals of delight. Totally a Jacques Cousteau we can't see them but this is what they sound like kind of thing.

26. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

It's been a good day online. I connected with a friend I haven't talked to in years and came across several videos that made me laugh. It's all served to lighten my heart and put a spring in my step.

DashaDare, MrJoeyGlen and sonja like this.
  27. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude Well-Known Member

Who you calling a ho ?

He he

..zz...............

28. I was waiting for someone to pick up on that! :rolleyes:

29. greeneyedude
    Chat with Me

greeneyedude Well-Known Member

You can always count on me , doll

sonja, DashaDare and Ragazo Solo like this.
  30. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Hehehehe, was wondering the same when it was written.

sonja, DashaDare and greeneyedude like this.
  31. Today I will be writing a rebuttal to The Pahrump Valley Times in response to an anti-brothel piece by Tim Burke. Anyone know anything about this guy?

Tom Cat and DashaDare like this.
  32. Nope, but I generally don't like people who stick their nose in my personal life.

33. I also don't like people who act like they are terminally constipated or have a size XXXXXXXXXXXXL butt plug up their ass.

HOW do they size those anyway? Or do I want to know?

34. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D The imagination runs wild! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tom Cat and DashaDare like this.
  35. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

Those who are adept at living their own lives would have no desire to meddle in mine.