how to plan an overnight stay

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by tjeck, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I am hoping to plan an overnight stay at the ranch.

I would like to have a room for the night and come and go to the bar through the night and meet several ladies.

What is the best way to find out about the rooms available, making reservations and the like? Planning for April.

Thanks

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

The Ranch doesn't usually rent rooms out they do Have Vip Suites for longer parties etc. The Closest Hotel is the Gold Dust West and they Have a special Bunny ranch Rate that includes Free Breakfast for around 60.00 per night

3. I can certainly help you, sweetie, if you decide to book an extended party at the ranch -- my half-priced overnighters make coming a lot more fun than going. :D

Let me know if there's anything I can do. Just PM or e-mail me at [email protected] ... :D

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Hiya sweety~ I highly recomend the Gold Dust or spending an evening with one of us ladies here at the ranch :) I also have a half off overnighters party going on now untill the first week of May :)

5. The law precluding pre-negotiation of prices is really an impediment here. Men need to have some sense of how much money they will be spending if they are doing an overnight. They may think they can afford it, only to find out during negotiations that it is out of their price range.

6. There are creative ways around that, to some degree. Just have to be very careful ... and vague ...

If anyone's interested, let me know by PM or e-mail! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

If you want to visit us at the Love Ranch we have a guest room for who wanted to stay. Just call the office and ask for details. 775 246 5997 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. You have many options when it comes to having an overnighter. The Gold Dust West is a great recommendation. We also have a very accommodating VIP suit here at the Love Ranch and nice quest rooms. However, I love sleep overs! Any guest of mine is more than welcome to stay with me and we can snuggle all night in my king size bed. I offer many specials, one being my overnight party. I will make your stay remember-able and work best with you to make it affordable for you.

If you have any more questions on this matter or any other parties I offer please contact me at:

[email protected]

9. So sorry that I missed you in April, that is when I started, I would love to meet you as well as the other ladies here, the best way to do this is to PM the lady you are interested in and she should be able to help out, or call the ranch that you want to go to and the receptionist can fill you in as much as they can. But there are so many things you can do with the overnights, lots of sexual play, breakfast in bed while getting head, and so much more, it truly is amazing.

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

This is great information to put out there.

11. Thanks beautiful. We should have a pillow fight some night!! He he he

12. Ooohhh a pillow fight with Vanilla, now I would not pass that one up...I can't wait to do that with you. :D

13. I'll bring the pillows, you bring the sexy! :wink:
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Like some of the others, I highly recommend the Gold Dust West - $60/night for a room (which is pretty nice) and breakfast included for each night you stay.

The staff there is really friendly as well and they go out of their way to make sure you're taken care of - if you go there, tell them Colin and I sent ya!! :)

15. Aww your such a sweety, and yes he is right, they are wonderful rooms at a cheap price and right by the Love ranch and bunny. Well said BTFSTL. :D

16. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Hope you got answers!! Xoxo

17. now what a minute ...if you can see the girls in southern nevada we can accomidate that....i know were BUNNYRANCHES little sister down here..
    but we do it different...so do me a favor check out are ladies and see if you like....you can have your own and party with every lady in the house....enjoy.

LOVERANCH SOUTH 1-775-372-5251