Gillian Sloan -- Healing Hands

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Mar 31, 2011.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

I had left an item over at the Love Ranch at Pogus and was reminded that I needed to go pick it up from Gillian. It was her last day at the ranch, and I met her at the bar. I had started to feel like i was going to live from the cold i had picked up just before Pogus. After talking a little bit, she convinced me that i should go back to her room and see if maybe i might like a massage. So I went back and we sat on the bed and talked. I agreed that a massage would probably help me relax, so we decided to go for it. I went into the facilities to freshen up, and when i came out I was presented with a very beautiful sight. I don't want to go into details but when I came out into the parlor I was very relaxed, refreshed and feeling a lot better. Gillian has such healing hands......

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Thank you so much and it was a lot of fun for me too and very relaxing for my last night. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

I'm still smiling from it..............................

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I want some healing hands [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Great words about Gillian, Cronus!

5. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Me too....me too.... :wink:

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Gillian is a sexy lady! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. What a compliment Cronus... :D

8. What a great way to go back to the LRN lol. Love Gillian.

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Happy to hear you had another memorable experience at the Love Ranch, Cronus! We love it when you come visit! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxo

10. I second that lol.

11. What sweet words, Cronus! I bet Gillian has great healing hands, wonder if I can talk her into letting me try them out when she gets back?

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Maybe she will lay those healing hands on me some time :twisted:

13. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Can I Help??????

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Maybe Gillian and I could be of assistance..... :twisted: :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]