Getting my geek on

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Old Nick, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

This looks cool! And it’s on sale in the eShop.

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

It’s rumored that WWE 2K20 might appear on the Switch. WWE 2K18 on the Switch sucked donkey balls, even after the patch, mainly because the port was handled by a team that was not good at all at Switch development. I’m still pissed at 2K for removing Story Creator from the series, gone since 2K14, which had the best Creator Suite ever! 2K15 was a complete clusterfuck. But I heard 2k19 was awesome.

I would love to see a decent wrestling game on the Switch, fully customizable, with a good creation mode. I may have to buy a PS4 to get a decent wrestling game.

AsiaFoxxx and auron79 like this.
  3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

If you get a PS4 let me know so I can give you my PSN name so we can game some time.

Old Nick likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

I finally have time to play it along with Devil May Cry 5.
    "It has begun"!!! :D

5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Will do, bro! What do you play? I’m not a Call Of Duty guy, and my MK 11 playing is all on the Switch.

auron79 likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

2DADB05D-97A5-4839-A7CE-3CD41A3908A3.jpeg

Kronika from Mortal Kombat 11 kinda reminds of the Borg Queen from Star Trek.

AsiaFoxxx and auron79 like this.
  7. auron79
    Chat with Me

LOL I haven't really played COD since Modern Warfare 2 so no worries. I'm currently playing Devil May Cry 5 and Bloodstained Ritual of The Night. Wanting to jump back into Monster Hunter World.

Old Nick and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  8. Did you sync to the mobile app and unlock her voice as the announcer ?

Old Nick likes this.
  9. Modern war fare 2 was good the first one was legendary

Old Nick and auron79 like this.
  10. It’s not so bad on the PS4 not as bad as it was on the switch Atleast

Old Nick likes this.
  11. auron79
    Chat with Me

I totally agreed with you Asia. I spend so many hours playing multiplayer with my brother. Are you planning to get the new Modern Warfare?

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  12. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Yep. Her announcing the action reminds me of Injustice.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

What I’d like to do is create my own wrestling show, with my own characters, my own arenas, customize the whole thing, and post the videos on YouTube and Twitch.

14. I loved injustice I kind of wish they would have rolled over the injustice style bounce that was in X

Old Nick likes this.
  15. We did a career mode like that one year at Christmas with the family, made our own four way tag

Old Nick likes this.
  16. I haven’t gotten a new one since infinite warefare I have been dabbling in fortnite and playing over cooked mostly are you going to grab it?

auron79 likes this.
  17. I just text my brother about that time he was nice enough to remind me that I ruined the game by arguing about the intro I wanted to come in from the crowd he didn’t

Old Nick likes this.
  18. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

LOL!!

Never play Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter with my brother. When he wins, he gloats worse than the biggest egotist. When he loses, throws a fit and the controller.

LOL!!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  19. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I still never played Mortal Kombat X. :(

20. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

When the WWE 2K series still had story creator, I revived WCW. I was doing my own thing, as if to say “What if WCW hadn’t been absorbed into WWF?” I have a flair for creating characters, booking storylines, doing heel turns that could totally take you by surprise, and create pay per view events that were out of sight. But I wanna do my own thing now, especially that there’s a site where you could import your own art work into the game, instead of painstakingly doing pixel art with the controller.

Maybe that’s why story creator is gone. Vince found out that we, the fans, could book better shows than he could.

JerryVestal likes this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Fucking Nintendo Life, I swear to god!

I saw a link on Twitter saying that Dooms 1 thru 3 were available on the Switch eShop, so I looked, and nothing. Though Wolfenstein Youngblood is out today. But no classic Doom!

Got me all excited, too.

22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

8B3946BB-3890-49FA-94FB-B195C953FF25.jpeg
    Never mind. They’re on the eShop. Silly me. LOL

JerryVestal likes this.
  23. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

0C4CAB27-EC3F-49A2-9B2D-7AFBD69B4B36.jpeg
    Sometime soon, there will be a reveal for WWE 2K20. I’m kind of a nerd for wrestling games, and it started with WrestleMania 2000 on the N64.

Now, I don’t care about the roster. Not anymore. I do, however, care about the modes. GM Mode might make a comeback. I hope it does, and I hope I can create a brand. Speaking of creation, there better be a robust creative suite.

I like to create my own wrestlers, my own arenas, and my own title belts. I remember passing on 2K15 because it was a huge clusterfuck that got rid of most of the creative suite. It came back in the following game, save for story designer and create a finisher. I really hope those modes come back.

Also, I’m kinda hoping for a Switch release, but I doubt it, so I’ll have to invest in a PS4.

auron79 and JerryVestal like this.
  24. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing xbox 360's Elder Scroll 4 Oblivion : game of the year.

Whole Grain and Old Nick like this.
  25. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Cool! I’m playing Doom 3 on the Switch. I like that one the most of all the Doom games.

JerryVestal likes this.
  26. Sounds exactly like mine are we related ?

Old Nick likes this.
  27. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

God I hope not. I hope to party with you someday and that would be weird as hell. LOL

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  28. Lol that would be very weird indeed glad we aren’t!

Old Nick likes this.
  29. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

So no cousin fantasy then LOL!

J/K

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

30. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

That actually happened to one of my cousins. He was at a party, met this chick, they hit it off, and straight to a dark corner for sex. After that, they started talking, and through their stories, they found out they were related. Oops!

She was saying, “I don’t mind!” He wasn’t having it.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  31. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Oh wow..... That has to makes family reunions awkward!

Randy Ryder

Old Nick likes this.
  32. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Yep. Very.

A friend of mine did think she was related to me because she had an ancestor with my same last name, spelling and everything. I ran the name by another cousin, who is very versed in my family history on my dad’s side, and as it turned out, this ancestor was not a part of my family tree. I told my friend if she wanted to be related, I’m cool with it. She’s like family.

33. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Lol!

Randy Ryder

Old Nick likes this.
  34. auron79
    Chat with Me

Mostly likely I'll be getting it. Maybe not right away since I'll be coming back off a trip to the Ranches from celebrating my birthday but after seeing the multiplayer this past week, it looks more and more interesting.

35. auron79
    Chat with Me

I heard they are bringing Chyna back. I hope they announce more game modes that intrigue people.

AsiaFoxxx and Old Nick like this.