About Me Get To Know More About Monica<3

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by MonicaPrescott, Jan 8, 2024.

1. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    ~I am ready to have some fun, so come visit me soon. Also, I hope you enjoy learning about me.~

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
  2. Wow! Such a beautiful girl with an amazing personality! I would love a 2-girl party with Miss Monica !

Milton Winrow likes this.
  3. Omg yassss!! I would love to do a 2 girl party with Maria. Crossing my fingers that this happens soon :p:p

Milton Winrow and MariaFox like this.
  4. My best friend is actually African-American and Panamanian mix as well, so we may have some things to discuss. I've never been swimming with the sharks at all, but I'm willing to give it a go

5. Wow, that is so cool, I would love to hear more about your best friend some day. To be honest I use to have a HUGE fear of sharks, thanks to the movie Jaws and hearing about surfers getting attacked. So, I made it my mission to conquer my fear and it was so much fun. They are truly very beautiful creatures. You should try it!!

6. GREAT INTRODUCTORY THREAD AND INFORMATION !! Gentleman you think this Lover is sexy in her pictures….. WAIT TIL YOU COME SEE HER IN PERSON!!! Curves for days and a beautiful smile to top it all off!!!

7. Aww, thanks girly!!! That means a lot coming from you. Like look at you girl, you’re literally STUNNING!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky likes this.
  8. Go CHECKOUT another post I made with more FACTS ABOUT ME. It’s titled “Big Ass and Big Facts”

I’m encouraging people to list some interesting facts about themselves on that post!!! I also hope you enjoy the things I share. LOVE YOU ALL, MUAH !!!!

XoXo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky likes this.
  9. Hey my lovers, you can find some of my favorite things on this post. I’m really hoping I get a room full of pink roses next month for Valentine’s Day. Make my wish come true. It is just so beautiful and dreamy like me. :p:p:p
    [smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_0150.png

Milton Winrow likes this.
  10. Monica youre a 10! Bad Bitch Barbie! Lol that makes me think- Monica if you were a barbie what would your accessories be? I say the Monica comes with an apple watch, white crocs, cute bath robe, and a big ol bag of money!*

MonicaPrescott likes this.
  11. Thanks beautiful. I literally have THE BEST BIG SISTER EVER!!! This is my exact starter pack. lol, if you see me walking around I have exactly those things on. Best believe everything has pink on it. I can’t go a day without rocking pink and rhinestones. I’m a total Barbie.

12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Monica is so sweet! And I’ve heard shes so much fun to be around ☺️

MonicaPrescott likes this.
  13. Thanks cutiieee pieeee!! I appreciate your kind words

XoXo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Experience @MonicaPrescott today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]