Frenchie Rose #1, 2 and 3.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I actually caught Frenchie arriving at the ranch on Monday. I already had her on my list but didn't realize she would dominate the list with three parties this trip..plus another two girl!.. Just something about that smokin' little French body stays on my mind.

I arrived back at the LR on Tuesday and it just happened to be the first time she was on the floor for her trip. My timing on this one was absolutely perfect. It's always great to see Frenchie..she's a one of a kind and there is no slow gear in her. She's full of incredible energy every time you see her. She gets rolling with that French accent and you are hooked before you know it. :wink:

As soon as she saw me on that bar stool she yelled "double d"!! and came running over. You just have to know how good that makes you feel. Frenchie and I had partied once before last March and I had been dreaming about her ever since.

After watching her attack the dance pole..and I mean "attack"! We headed back for one of the best parties I have ever had in Nevada. After that party, I knew there would be multiple parties with her during the week.
    I have to say something about the athletic ability of this girl!!. She has extensive French gymnastic training and can walk on her hands all over the parlor. Incredible balance. Her muscle tone is amazing and I had the opportunity to massage that fabulous body a couple times. :wink: She actually took off across the dance floor on her hands at Dennis' party Saturday night..lol The cameras were flashing all over the place. And YES that athletic ability is in full force in the bedroom..eat your damn Wheaties!

So I found myself back in the next day (Wednesday) for round two... :wink: which was a duplicate of round one..what can I say.

There was also a two girl party with her and Kira on Friday night... :roll: (separate report to follow)

I had previously committed to a party with her on Saturday night after Dennis' birthday party. So after having a great time at the party, we headed back to a very busy Love Ranch to have an awesome final party. I had a feeling she was going to be busy that night.. I didn't want to take up a bunch of her time so she could get back on the floor. She stopped me and said no, that we were not cutting our time short..she's so cool.

When you're in a party with Frenchie..she puts total focus and attention to you and the details. I really don't know how she does it but I know her energy level and love for her work is apparent when you are with her.

Thanks for a fabulous week Frenchie and all the special treatment...you are always on my list and I miss you already [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. It was special BeBe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I have some ideas for next time....you and me :wink:

DD

3. Thanks CAS....just make sure you take your protein pills brother...it's a ride :shock:

By the way....if Kira gets in there with her... you'll think you're in Paris..she goes into French mode pretty easy around Frenchie. :D Best two girl party I've ever had!!

DD

4. Having met up with Frenchie a few times myself I definitly know what your talking about double d, talking about so much energy that she brings into the party, gota love it.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Frenchie has that little perfect body... and she has so much energy.... awesome report DD. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Frenchie is definitely not to be missed when making a visit to the Love Ranch!!!!

xoxo

Natalia

7. Great review, man!

I know what it's like in how easy it is to fall under the "Frenchie Spell", LOL! That woman is a ball of energy racing around the parlor! From jumping on the poll and doing all kinds of amazing moves, to jumping on your lap to say hello, she is just amazing! And what a lot of energy packed into her small, petite frame!

I really enjoyed seeing her again, and I could tell you were having a BLAST with her, because every time you came back to the parlor with her, you had a grin on your face that stayed there for hours!

MusicMan

8. Neither are you baby doll!!

DD

9. this really warm up my heart!!!
    we had a great time and I love how our time together gets hotter every time!!
    thank you for those 4++++ orgasm!!!
    i cant wait to feel you again all over me!
    big kisses my favorite sex felon!!!

10. viva la france :)

Alway Willing,

Veronica

11. :lol: :lol: Sex Felon?..very cute Frenchie :wink: thanks for an incredible week..still thinking about it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Frenchie is a firecracker... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]