First Meeting with HollyWood

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Simps, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Hey all,

So, I've been fortunate enough to be a member of this great little "family" since March. During that time, I've met some really great people on the boards. One of the girls who has always been constant with my posts/comments is HollyWood. Her and I spoke a bit but she never pushed a party on me at all. When I visited in July, it was a lot of fun to get to meet her in person! We talked a bit, had some drinks with laughs, and continued chatting every now and then online.

So, when I knew I was making another trip out for Freaky's Birthday, I got to thinking about some parties.

If you all haven't seen HollyWood, stop reading this and go look now. I'll give you a moment.........

See?! She has that great "hourglass" figure! BA-BOOM! HollyWood is also extremely likable. Her personality is fantastic and she's just a bubbly sweetheart! Listen, you could be the hottest girl in the world, but if I don't feel some kind of connection, or you seem like you're only there for a quick buck (I understand why the ladies are there but...), it's a turn off for me.

So, I have...umm...had some specific things that I wanted to try and it turned out HollyWood and the...assets to help with that! It was a perfect combo because she's also just such a great person!

We talked a bit about party specifics and made the deal. Our party was just incredible! It was so much fun and I was able to fulfill some fantasies that I had! HollyWood seemed very happy to please and she seemed to also enjoy the time together! We got to talk a bit, have WAY too much fun, and just enjoy ourselves. I'm so happy HollyWood is such an awesome girl! She made me feel very comfortable and she made me feel like I actually knew what I was doing in the bedroom! :p

I really enjoyed our time, HollyWood! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Guys (or girls), if you're thinking it over, stop thinking. Go ahead and drop her a line. What's the worst that could happen?? She will be happy to answer all of your questions and make your stay as amazing as possible :mrgreen:

HollyWood - http://www.bunnyranch.com/showgal.php?g=content/BR/Bunnies/hollywood/2249/2_1&s=27

HollyWood and ivymae like this.
  2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Simps!! Thank you so much for a fantastic review!! I had a few "firsts" with you during our party that I will never forget!
    I truly had so much fun with you and can't wait for round 2!!!

3. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Sounds great!!!! :D

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Don't forget the beach towels... :shock:

5. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

LOL!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

It was such a great idea to start out in the pool together!! :mrgreen:

7. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

8. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Simps. Glad to hear you finally got a chance to party with Hollywood. As for what you've learned about her, I couldn't agree more. And it's always great to promote her too because she deserves it. IMHO, there are lots of bunnies that won't give as much TLC as Hollywood does. No offense to the other bunnies. The word courtesan comes to mind!!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! She is such a sweet woman! :)

10. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

You are so so so sweet firstflight!! Thank you so much for the kind words! Miss you [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Hollywood is AWESOME.

What a great choice! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Add me to the list to say that what is being said about Hollywood is true. Exactly how I would describe her, right down to using a word like courtesan to describe her, and her taking the time to win me over via PM. Which is what she did, but she does it with class.

She is like a hostess for your time there, making sure you have anything you want/need. (on both sides of the door)

She would be my first choice for a day long or overnight out-date. I did a few short out-dates with her, and I'd take her anywhere.

13. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I really enjoyed our time together Simps- and I am so happy that our friendship and connection has only grown even deeper since we met!

Simps likes this.
  14. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

THIS IS A FABULOUS REVIEW, SIMPS. HOLLYWOOD IS AWESOME AND WILL DEFINITELY ROCK YOUR SOCKS ;) HEHE.

Simps likes this.
  15. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Daww, agreed!!! I'm happy to know you!

16. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Thanks! This is very true, Ivy!!! :p

17. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

You are the best Simps!! Cant wait for your next visit!!

Simps likes this.
  18. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

We have had such AMAZING parties together!! I hope you can make it out again soon!

19. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

We have such a blast together! Let's create even more memories in 2017!!