Finally a party with Jill

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Maggman, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Well Ms. Jill Chandler finally got her wish. To have some fun with me.

I had planned on seeing another lady at the Bunny Ranch when on my drive up got word that she was going home early because she didn't feel well. I thought no problem I had already told Jill that I would probably be stopping by the Love Ranch for a drink or two. I gave Jill a call and told her I was actually coming. When I told her when she told me she was going to bed early. By this point I was pretty down. It seemed no one I knew was going to be there.

So imagine my surprise when I show up an hour later than I said I would (I had to put on chains) to find Jill sitting in the parlor. I kind of glanced over and gave her a weird smile as if to say what are you still doing up. I picked her out of the line up and she gave me a soft kiss and asked for a few minutes. After getting a beer and finding a seat Jill walked back over to me and greeted me again. After a little bit Jill asked me back to her room.

Now it was my turn to surprise Jill. I told her that my plans had fallen apart and asked how she would feel about giving me a massage. Her face let up as she realized she would finally get to see all of me. Likes wise I would finally get to see her up close too. The rest of our time was spent with her very skillfully relaxing me and releasing my stress and soreness from a long weekend of racing. Then it was her turn to surprise me. That part I think I will think to myself. But we were both happy after, at least I know I was.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I think you know that I enjoyed it just as much as you. Wonderful time, and you smelled good to boot!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I forgot to get a picture with you. I had the camera. Should have gotten one.

I'm glad you had fun too.

4. Wow nice party with Jill

5. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

It was a very nice party and could only have been better if you were there too.

6. I've noticed that the delightful surprise is one of wonderful Jill's specialties!

7. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

And I would crash it for sure with you all. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Nice review.

9. I wish I was there too :)

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Jill really knows how to treat a man right! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a massage Maggman!
    Things happen for a reason. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Jill seems to be quite delightful and surprising [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]