DENNIS HOF SPEAKING AT OXFORD UNIVERSITY

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by MadamSuzette, May 19, 2012.

1. I AM VERY PROUD OF DENNIS HOF AND GORGEOUS CAMI PARKER!!!!

DENNIS IS THE LEADER !!THE MAN !!!CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH!!

CHECK MY BIO& PICS AND BOOK W/ME !!ANGELINA MONROE <a class="postlink" href="http://WWW.LOVERANCH.NET" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://WWW.LOVERANCH.NET</a>" [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AVAILABLE NOW AT LRS(VEGAS) THEN BE AT THE MOONLITE BUNYRANCH FOM THE 1 JUNE
    [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

:wink: Glad to have Daddy "D" and Miss Cami parker Home Safe and Sound :wink:
    Until Then; XXXtra Naughty Thoughts Kisses Caressa

3. wtg dennis and cami both looking great [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Congrats to Dennis and Cami, outstanding! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THE PICS OF YOU GUYS!!!!! YOU look AWESOME!!!!! So Classy... Beautiful... and Handsome

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. So the Mayor of London never did reply or return Dennis's calls or respond to his letter...That doesn't sound very professional to me. Dennis has a heck of a good idea.

8. Very interesting topics that were brought up at the speech. Love it.

9. Looking Forward to Hearing More Stories of the Journey to Oxford!

10. Congrats Daddy...so proud of you!! xoxo

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

12. D came in today for tea party and told us all about the speech. We are so proud.

13. Loved Your Storey's at Tea Party Daddy!

Xoxo

Christina

14. wow that is such a great honor

15. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

16. i wish i was in there shoes.

17. You two look outstanding, and very classy in the pic [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

Thank you Cami and Dennis for representing ALL of us!!!!! Cami... YOU looked GORGEOUS!!!!! ~ Glad YOU guys are back and hope to see you soon!!! Lots of Love!!!!

19. ((Clapping hands)) We love you Big D! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

21. Congratulations Dennis, kudo's and a great big cigar to you! 8) 8) 8)

22. I wish I could have been there is person to Hear Big D's speech.

23. :p Me too!

24. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I think he did an outstanding job! Thank you again Dennis and Cami!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

WATCH VIDEO HERE

25. Congratulations Dennis! You look great. I wish I could've been there to hear your speech.

26. They definitely did great :D

27. It is such an honor to speak at Oxford and I'm proud to be apart of this!!! your great D!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Totally!

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Very cool! :p

30. What a Great Job :)

31. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I just had a gentleman contact me from England and said he had heard of the Ranch from Dennis' trip to London! Thank you, D for getting the word out! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Really Great Job - the topic is so important and your passion and effort help make a big difference!

We Love You and Support You! Welcome Home
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Eve Alena of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch

33. the stories you came back with are Amazing