Brooke Taylor is my hero! (Sept 25, 2009)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BE0502, Sep 28, 2009.

1. When I first watched the Cathouse documentaries years ago on HBO, while in college, I never imagined that I'd one day walk into the Bunny Ranch and actually experience the whole process for myself. At first, I watched it because there was a lot of nudity, haha. it's true. But that, in and of itself, wouldn't be enough to hold anyone's attention for long. It was the people and the fun, family-like atmosphere that kept me, and certainly many others, hooked on the show. Still, I never seriously considered going myself until I watched Cathouse the Musical. The ladies and Dennis took on those classic songs with such gusto and fearlessness, having so much fun, that I realized I had to go myself. I particularly loved Brooke Taylor and Lexie Lovelace's duet of "Lets Misbehave" and Brooke and Dennis' rendition of "You're Getting to be a Habit with Me.

When I found out in August that I was slated to attend a conference in Las Vegas the following month, I decided to take the opportunity to spend a few days in the Reno/Carson City area and finally pay a visit to the Bunny Ranch. I was able to make a reservation with Brooke through the website (she emailed me back promptly) and pay a deposit by phone, without any difficulty. Then all that was left was to show up day of. All in all, it was a very smooth process.

I arrived right around 3PM and was greeted warmly by a Ranch staff member. When she found out that I had an appointment, she quickly called off the lineup (which had already started to form) and showed me into the lobby area next to the stripper pole! After a very short wait, Brooke came down to bring me back to her room. I was surprised by how petite she is. When I watched season two of Cathouse, I had pictured her close to my height (5'11) for some reason. Regardless, Brooke was even more beautiful in person than on the TV screen and she has this soothing demeanor that put me at ease immediately.

The room was very comfortable and I even got to meet her sweet little dog Bella (the most famous non-human I've ever met!). She explained to me how everything worked and agreed to a very fair rate. Then the party really started. I tend to be somewhat uncomfortable with sex, and at times, have preferred to avoid it rather than risk not performing up to a woman's expectations. I asked Brooke for advice on how to perform oral sex on a woman, an act I've always found awkward ("What the hell am I doing down here?"). She was very patient and walked me through step by step - which I wrote down as soon as I got back to the hotel. That itself made it all worthwhile. It was great.

Afterwards, we talked for about our pets, and I got to pet Bella some more. She told me that she really loved her job and, truly, the quality of the service she provided was exceptional. "The world's oldest profession" is a service industry, and it is all about people and personal interaction. What good is being beautiful and sexy if you can't make the man or woman you are serving feel good about him/herself?...if they don't leave feeling better than when they arrived? Brooke was absolutely wonderful and I am grateful for her time. Thank you Brooke!

--next time, I am going to bring a pen and note pad to get autographs from everyone!

2. awwww [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Incredible review! I have a little secret...Brooke is kinda my hero too. She's a big reason I ended up pursuing a job at the BunnyRanch. When I watched her on Cathouse, I thought to myself that if a woman as smart, funny, and beautiful as Brooke worked here, I would be honored to be part of that family. Now here I am, and she's honestly even better in person!

4. Wow..... I'm honored!! Wow...so sweet!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. I feel highly of both of you. You guys are just amazing people.

6. MUAH!!!!!! I heart you Maya!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Sounds like Brooke took really good care of you!!!

You're so right about the experience being more than just sex and a physical attraction.. You have to be personable and have an excellent personality to match the looks. You picked a great girl and hopefully you get to have more fun with her soon!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Absolutely!!! Looks only fulfill one part of the equation ;)

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

My main decision was also based on what you said Alexandra.
    Very nice words BE0502. Brooke is beautiful and her inner beauty is amazing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Awwwwwww....y'all making me blush :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]