Birthday dinner with Kimberly Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Nov 13, 2012.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

For my third visit, since it was almost her birthday, I decided to make a trip out and take Kimberly Love out for a birthday dinner. I showed up at the LoveRanch a little early for our outdate and waited at the bar. The plan for the night was to start with a birthday dinner. Kimberly came out and said hello and was very excited about going out to dinner. I gave her the flowers I brought her and she was excited as she was hoping to get some flowers for her birthday at some point. I then gave her the other gifts I had brought her and watched her eyes light up with each one :). We then talked a bit while waiting for the driver to take us to Duke's. We got to the restaurant and talked some more about our days, and how her birthday celebrations were going. We both and spent the time talking and while enjoying a good meal. We then headed back to the ranch for some fun time. After some good time on the bed, we moved to the tub and relaxed in the warm water for a while and I worked on giving her a massage that she greatly enjoyed. We got out of the tub and relaxed on the bed for a while before we decided to go out and join everyone else for karaoke.

I enjoyed another visit with Kimberly and glad she had a good time at dinner :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What an amazing review, Jestr! And so sweet of you to take Kimberly out for a birthday dinner and spend an evening showering her with gifts and affection.

3. Miss Kimberly she is lovely lovely lady.
    She is the best adorable in the staff.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Awe.......SO sweet!

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

SeXXXy;-)