Best Birthday ever :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Mar 31, 2013.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Tuesday:
    I flew into Reno on Tuesday to start my birthday off right :D I stopped and checked into my hotel room so that I could get ready to head over to the ranches and get the treats ready for the ladies. I first headed over to the Love Ranch North to drop of the first batch of truffles for the ladies :) I met Jade and showed her the chocolates that i brought for all the ladies. I spent some time there hanging out and meeting the new ladies that have been there and they are all sweethearts.
    I then headed over to the BunnyRanch to drop of the other batch of truffles and was met by Stacy and Willow, who had received some of the previous treats I had sent out, and were now eagerly waiting for the truffles. All the ladies seemed to enjoy them and my apologies to anyone that did not get to try them, I will have to see about bringing more out next time and make sure some of the ladies that missed out get to try them next time :)
    My first party was an overnight outdate with Chance, the best way to spend my birthday. I had fun with her on my last trip in November and was really looking forward to this night. This would be her "limo party". We went out to eat first at Applebees, lol, which was amusing to pull up in a limo. We then made it back to the ranch to continue the night.

Wednesday:
    The morning started with the end of the party with Chance :). I went out to the parlor for a short time, and got to meet Madam Suzette for the first time. I then headed back to my hotel room to catch a quick nap and freshen up for the day. Back to the Bunny Ranch for another day of fun, starting with another nice time with Tamela. The rest of the day was more time getting to know all the ladies. Later when I saw Chance that day she gave me a look and I pointed to my outfit and said that I left and freshened up and that I was wearing different clothes from that morning. She repeated that back to me later in the week, which i found amusing. That evening I headed over to the LoveRanch for a party with Blake West. She had been in chat for a long time and we had spent a lot of time chatting, and I finally got a chance to meet her. After the party I spent some time hanging out for a while with Kimberly, Crystal, Ally and Marianna, it was great to see the ladies again, and they were a blast preparing for the next day.

Thursday:
    I again got there early in the day and spent more time chatting with the ladies. I saw Brooke sitting at the bar and got out the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs that I had brought her, and was pleased with the smile on here face when she saw them. I spent more time talking to the ladies, waiting for Tea Party to start. Suzette went over their usual activities, and then Dennis introduced the board members that were around. When I got up there I thanked the ladies for the Best Birthday Ever and apologized for the ladies that did not get a change to try the chocolates that I brought, and I would try to see what I could do about sending more. At this point Suzette asked to make a note to add my name to the birthday cake the next day, which i thought was a great gesture. At this point it was time for my parties for the day. Ruby showed up shortly and I got to spend some quality time with my favorite redhead :). After I remembered to grab a bite to eat before the evenings activities, something that I had a tendency to forget to do on some of my other trips. After dinner I relaxed for a bit before Mixie showed up. She arrived and we sat in the parlor and chatted getting to know each other before going back to the room for an amazing time. We then went back out to the parlor, while she first headed to the office to check on something and returned with a surprise. I had sent a bunch of christmas cards to the ladies, and it turns out that she had not gotten hers. When she came out she had it with her and we both got a laugh out of the fact that she finally got it and on the night of our party. She went back, changed and then came back out and we sat and talked for some more before she had to go. I then talked with Stacy about a party the next day, since Friday and Saturday were open days that I had not planned anything ahead of time. After that the rest of the ladies kept me company before I headed back to the hotel.

Friday:
    I arrived at the Bunny ranch early in the afternoon and met Ankou and gLip for the first time. Later Crock made an appearance and the guys went to get some lunch. I declined as I was hoping that a particular one of the ladies would soon be out and would join me instead. I had posted a message to Stacy in reply on the message board about doing lunch, but was not sure if she would have seen that. We went to her room to discuss the afternoon which included a lunch trip, which she was happy to accompany me. It turns out that morning she had heard an ad about a certain restaurant, which was followed by seeing my message about going to lunch. After lunch we got back to the ranch for a fun party the rest of the afternoon. After that it was over to the LoveRanchNorth to watch the Ustream live, it was fun to watch it in person for once. I chatted with the ladies for a little and then made a quick trip back to the BunnyRanch for the birthday cake. It was SunnyStar and PiperRae birthday on wednesday and so there was a cake for them. I was told I had to attend also, since they added my name to the cake. It was a nice gesture that I appreciated. Then it was back to the LoveRanch for there St.Pats party. Once I walked through the door I was told to stand in line in front of the ladies, I commented that I was concerned, apparently I walked in right when one of the contests started. The first game was fun and followed by a chair being placed in front of the pole in the parlor and I was told to sit down. Now I stated that I was really concerned, lol. All that happened was that Jade brought out another birthday cake that was made there for me. Another gesture that I really appreciated. I sat and watched more of the games that were planned. One was spin the bottle and the chosen person had to pull a paper out of the basket and do the task listed. My paper said Kiss Betty Page. I was more than happy to oblige to do that :) . The night continued and then once the evening died down, I headed back to the BunnyRanch for Karaoke. I had attended karaoke at the LoveRanch before, but since my trips always started on a Saturday before, I was never there for karaoke at the BunnyRanch.

Saturday:
    The day started with breakfast with Crock, gLip and Raz, then back to the Bunny Ranch. Most of the day was just relaxing getting ready for the evening party and just chatting with the ladies. I was talking quite a bit With Laci Ann for a little while, before we headed back to her room to continue the conversation. After i grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed over to the LoveRanch and chatted with Jade for a bit in the parlor, while I waited for the Ustream from the BunnyRanch to start. I then headed back to the BunnyRanch fot the show and spent some time chatting with Krissy and Dennis while the show was going on. Saturday night was the BunnyRanch St Patrick's Party and it was a blast. I spent most of the night hanging out with Angelina and she was quite an enjoyable date. I look forward to saying hello again on my next trip, once I find out when I can get back. The games were great and Madam Suzette and Dennis were great hosts for the evening. Later that night I hopped over the the LoveRanch to say hello to the ladies one last time on this trip, and sing some karaoke with them. I then headed back to the BunnyRanch for the evening and hung out with the ladies there for the rest of the evening. After quite a long night, Sunny kept up with her teasing about celebrating our birthdays together and we finally went back to her room for a short "birthday" party.

Sunday:
    I got up that morning and headed over for some chicken and waffles and saying goodbye to a few of the ladies that were up at that hour. I said goodbye one last time and thanked Dennis for a great week there. I then headed off to the airport after a great week, that I will always remember. :mrgreen:

I want to thank all the ladies that made for a most wonderful week
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

and the other board members that I met, always good to put faces to names.

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Amazing review Jestr. Next time you come back to the ranch, please let me know so we can hang out again!

3. I had so much fun with you Jestr!!! It was a happy birthday indeed!!! See you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review jestr!! Birthdays are a blast at the ranches!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

5. We had so much fun hanging out with you Jestr! Even though you didn't fulfill your manager duties.. Lol :wink:

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review jestr!!!! What a great way to celebrate!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review so Hott!!!!

8. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I had a wonderful time with you and lunch was great! I look forward to spending more time with you sweetie! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. This guy sure knows how to live and spend his birthday! :D :D

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

THIS MAKES ME HAPPY!

11. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

It was a great week, i enjoyed all the time meeting the ladies... looking forward to my next visit, although it will be a shorter trip, but hopefully still fun :)

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It is a great description of your birthday Jestr. Your birthday and we got the treats, what we loved it. You are so good with cooking and desserts. Can we keep you here?
    Also, you are so wonderful with us that I had to bake a cake for you. Remember when you did for my birthday? well, I did for yours and that was my very first cake by my self lol.
    I can't wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

14. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Well Jade, the visit with the ladies was a treat for me... I love spending time with all of them :) Yes i do love to cook, i was supposed to meet up with a lady and possibly do some cooking there, but alas that did not happen. I thoroughly enjoy making the desserts for the ladies, you all enjoy them so much :) I do remember the cakes and appreciate the cake you made for me ;)
    I would love to stay and spend lots of time with the ladies, I would cook for you all the time :mrgreen: alas my job in on the wrong side of the country

And Willow... only a couple days to go, for the return...

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Awesome!!! I really can't wait! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know you do enjoy. I see your twitter picture :)
    Maybe you can cook something here if you have the time. Your dessert taste like home made and look like professionally made. Maybe you have a second job there hehe. I agree. You are on the wrong side of the country :mrgreen: