Avery Lee Gimme 5!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Avery Lee, Dec 26, 2019.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Get out heavy blankets
    Check out propane tank levels
    Clean furnace
    Insulate air conditioner
    Stock up non-perishable foodSt

Gimme 5 Christmas movies or specials you always watch this time of year

2. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Lethal Weapon (This one counts - a drug dealer says "Merry Christmas" just after buying hundreds of pounds of heroin.)
    Die Hard (Similarly, John McLane says 'Ho Ho Ho' to people of ethnicities from across the world)
    It's A Wonderful Life
    Trading Places (It may not be standard for Santa to be drunk and argumentative, but that way he doesn't have to think about how much he spent on presents)
    A Christmas Story

Gimme 5 things you're gonna pig out on between now and Christmas

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Sugar Cookies from a friend
    Turkey
    Pumpkin pie
    Eggnog
    Mincemeat pie

Gimme 5 Christmas traditions you hate

4. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Buying gifts you can't afford for people who don't need them, and in some cases don't want them
    Black Friday - like point 1 above, but people screaming at each other for potholders at 50% off never made sense to me
    Sending Christmas cards to people you don't talk to for the rest of the year
    Having 12 Days Of Christmas on the radio. This song is so awful because of the repetitiveness. Check out mckenzie brothers 12 days of christmas for the far superior version.
    I don't do this and never have, but people getting snoggered at a holiday party and then driving home

Gimme the best 5 presents you ever got - Christmas, birthday, anniversary, whatever

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

A cross from a mother figure
    Drum set
    Rudy the Robot toy
    Gift box from a former working girl
    Air Force Amy's book from AFA

Gimme 5 foods you do not want to see until next Thanksgiving

6. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jellied cranberry sauce (Regular cranberry is fine, just not that purplish goo. Note to self: When I become leader of the free world, ban all foods that look like they were extruded through a machine.)
    Sweet potatoes baked with marshmallows
    Giblets - gross.
    Pumpkin pie
    For at least a couple of months, I don't want any whipped cream on my food.

Gimme 5 foods that don't look like anything in nature (jellied cranberries are an example)

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Velveeta cheese
    Head cheese
    Spam
    Potted meat
    Tofu

Gimme 5 dream trips

joe carbols likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

A trip to the Philippines with Cumi
    A trip to Morocco with @KikiLover
    A trip to New Zealand with @ImogenSteele
    A trip to Cedar Point with @Air Force Amy
    A trip to a South African safari with @baileypaige

give me 5 drinks or foods only eaten or available during the Christmas season

9. Welcome back to the Board, @joe carbols

joe carbols likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Eggnog
    Mulled wine
    Mincemeat pie
    Fruitcake
    Candy canes

Gimme 5 luxury items you wish you could afford

11. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

My own 2-seater airplane
    Personal guitar tutor
    Personal jiu-jitsu trainer
    A daily visiting masseuse
    The sister of the daily visiting masseuse - she'd play the lyre or something while I got my massage

Holy God it's cold out there - gimme 5 things you can do with ice.

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Scotch on rocks
    Skate
    Reduce swelling
    Grind for snowcones
    Sex play

Gimme 5 classic movie stars you think were HOT!!!

13. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Diana Rigg (was she even in something besides The Avengers? Eh - who cares.)
    Farrah Fawcett (kind of like the above - It's not the movies she was in, it's that poster!)
    Donna Reed (I only know her from It's A Wonderful Life, but that scene where she and George kiss for the first time - wow!)
    Rita Hayworth (It's that hair-flipping part from Shawshank Redemption that does it for me)
    Marilyn Monroe

Gimme 5 works of art (paintings, photos, sculptures, busts, etc.) of women

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

upload_2021-1-2_11-42-52.png
    upload_2021-1-2_11-43-52.png
    upload_2021-1-2_11-44-43.png
    upload_2021-1-2_11-49-17.png
    upload_2021-1-2_11-50-53.png

Gimme 5 current actresses you would NOT want to sleep with

15. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

(In jest, this is a cruel question. I mean, here I am looking forward to the ranches re-opening and you have people visualizing women that would put them off sex!)

Amy Schumer
    Leslie Jones
    Samantha Bee
    Kathy Griffin
    Kristin Stewart

There are some who say the election was stolen. Whether it was or not, gimme 5 great crimes from movies or real life.

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

The Jack the Ripper Murders
    Frank Abignale check scams in Catch Me If You Can
    The con in The Sting
    Bootlegging and mischief in Smokey and the Bandit
    Zodiac killings

Gimme 5 your top searches on Amazon or eBay

17. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

(There'd be an interesting sociological study on people's buying habits pre-, during, and post- covid)

DVDs
    Books
    Biodegradable poop bags for my dog
    Socks
    Light bulbs

I just got a delivery from Wal-Mart for a box of Trojan condoms that I didn't ask for. They checked and someone deliberately bought and sent them to my address (although not necessarily to me personally), maybe as a gag gift.

Gimme 5 gag gifts you've gotten or have seen people get in TV or movies

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Bigfoot Christmas Stocking
    Funko Pop of Felicity from Arrow
    Nasty flavored Jelly beans
    Toilet shaped coffee mug
    Coal

Gimme 5 favorite movie or TV kisses

19. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

E.T. - Elliott kissing that one girl in class
    We're The Millers = Kenny kissing Melissa after he saves someone's life
    It's A Wonderful Life - George kissing Mary right after he yells about how he wants to leave Bedford Falls
    The Princess Bride - Wesley and The Princess, mainly because The Grandson thinks it's gross
    Spider-Man - The whole "upside-down" thing

The last few weeks have been dominated by barbarism and cruelty = Gimme 5 people who've been noble and good (current/historical)

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Abraham Lincoln
    George Washington
    Pope Francis
    Mahatma Ghandi
    Jesus

Gimme 5 Things you hope happens in 2021

21. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

The ranches re-open
    The lockdowns end
    People in general stop looking for reasons to hate each other because of political party or ideology and seek common ground
    Our elected officials stop trying to score points by demonizing the other side and try to make the country better
    I come across a place that serves a good veggie hot dog

Gimme 5 nice things you've done for others/that others have done for you

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

My cousin's girlfriend helped me with health needs
    Family friend gets our mail
    Friend bought me a blu-ray player
    Friend cooks dinner for me and mom once a week
    I bought friend's mom a tv antenna

Gimme 5 natural wonders you want to visit or see

23. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

The Galapagos Islands (where Darwin got his start)
    Arches National Park (amongst other things, it's got those giant sandstone arches)
    Great Barrier Reef
    A lot of trees in CA got burnt last year and there's been big replanting efforts - I'd like to see how it's going
    Yellowstone Park

I was at the grocery store and, because I'm a rebel who doesn't answer to The Man, deliberately went the wrong way down a one-way aisle.

Gimme 5 rules or laws you've broken/other people have broken just because you wanted to

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

not saying I did any of these ;):D
    Speeding
    Hunting without license
    Shoplifting
    Underage drinking
    Trespassing

Gimme 5 favorite movie characters

25. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Wesley -The Princess Bride
    Martin Riggs - Lethal Weapon
    John McLane - Die Hard
    Indiana Jones - All Of Them Except The Last One
    Captain America

My dog has gotten me through some rough times because he does something goofy and it makes me giggle. (Plus, I don't have to pay for a subscription for a streaming service)
    So gimme 5 reasons to own a cat or dog
    But since there's no good reason to own a cat, just gimme 5 reasons to own a dog

26. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Companionship
    Protection
    Be your eyes if blind... Guide Dog
    Breeding ... Some do it for $$$
    Pick up girls... Chicks love cute dogs

Gimme 5 reasons to own a truck

27. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Getting through snow is easy
    You can see over cars in traffic
    You can haul more (and heavier) things than a car can
    You can put things in the truck bed so you don't have to mess up the interior
    Everyone secretly envies you - they won't admit it, but they do

So I wanted to shake things up in my last post by saying there's no good reason to have a cat - a little friendly adversarial back-and-forth. And with the dozens of cat owners on this board, nobody rose to the occasion!

So let's try again - gimme 5 reasons you should always, without exception, put ketchup on your hot dog.

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Mental Illness
    Poor Education
    Attempting suicide in Chicago
    No taste
    You forgot you were eating a hot dog

Gimme 5 reasons why you would still have Christmas decorations up

29. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

You're full of Christmas cheer year 'round!
    You're following CDC guidelines to avoid outside gatherings, and you assume that includes squirrels
    Someone stole your ladder
    You're pretty sure your neighbor snitched on you to the police for having too many people in your house, so if he has to look at it for the rest of the year he deserves it!
    You know what? You just don't want to take 'em down!

So the Moundhouse brothels are opening May 1. Gimme 5 things you can say to someone who tries to dissuade you from coming or make you do something else instead (such as taking down the Christmas decorations)

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

I owe it to myself to be happy!
    You ain't the boss of me!
    Just try and stop me!!!
    It's been over a year since any lovin'!!v
    Have you seen those beautiful ladies??!?!?!

Gimme 5 ladies you wish were still at brothels

31. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the prompt @BigAlbowski and for keeping the posts alive and well during this terrible slow time at the ranches

Here is my list and it reflects only the best of the rest that are former great encounters and WILL NEVER EVER be coming back

In no particular order
    Bryce Stevens
    Sarah James aka Sarah Nightingale depending on when you met her (this only counts as 1 courtesan right @BigAlbowski ?)
    Kathryn Wolfe
    Sable Renae
    And a tie for my #5 spot (again no particular order) but.... The 5th spot includes Jessica Johnson and
    Madame Sonja aka the “Madame on the Menu

Gimme 5 things besides Great Chaka Chaka that your favorite courtesan(‘s) provided to you that you would never ever expected

32. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

Natasha Star
    Sable Renae
    Madam Sonja
    Roxanne Price
    KC Dyamonds

33. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Well, well, well, this Gimme Five post went NO WHERE!!! But thanks for @Oldster for his comments on 5 ladies. But... to get back to my post and future reply 's here are 5 things besides Great Chaka Chaka that I have had over the years

Got to enjoy 1 hr. of Skiing/Snowboarding with @sarahjames (she was Sarah Nightingale back then.) She was on an outdate skiing with an Asian Businessman that had to take care of some business so Sarah was snowboarding by herself and I had the pleasure of joining her on a chairlift up to the top of Mt Rose and talked about her business and explained to me to come visit her at Sage Brush. We got in about 5 runs on the slopes and had a wonderful time getting to talk to a professional in the industry. She eventually said good bye when her outdate was done with his business calls, however she did intrigue me to give me the courage to visit her and it was a great two visits to see her and have an excellent encounter after a fun day of skiing.

I was enjoying a wonderful 2 girl encounter with the Compassionate @cumishaamado and the Beautiful @BryceStevens (It was my first two girl encounter and it was fantastic) However, I had broken a nail (Or darn) but it left a hangnail that I am sure would not be enjoyed by either of these outstanding ladies. So.... while Bryce and I were doing some great 69 Cumi broke out her manicure set and clipped all of my nails (to prevent any more issues) and took care of 2 hangnails and finished up each nail with a quick emery board to make the nails smooth as a baby's behind. Cumi did all of this while both Bryce and I were enjoying a fantastic climax

The Beautiful @bailypaige saw that I dropped some lunch on my business clothes (It was sloppy chicken parm with angel hair pasta with a red marinara sauce) all over my dress shirt and slacks. She saw the stains and offered to run a quick load of wash during our encounter and while Bailey and I were having a great time the shirt and slacks got super cleaned and I have to say the shirt was pressed and ironed by Bailey to a perfect no wrinkle look. I as forever grateful that Bailey was not only giving me a great time but also took care of some laundry issues at the same time. Bailey was so thoughtful to help me out.

Kissable @KikiLover was a sweetheart on my last trip out west and purchased and placed in the freezer 5 large heads of cabbage to allow me to make three large trays of stuffed cabbage to share with the ladies at LRN and Sagebrush. It helped me out a great deal when making the stuffed cabbage with @cumishaamado and @AlexaHaze and @OliviaGreen at LRN as the kitchen is off limits at Sagebrush (Bummer big time as it is a nice large kitchen)

and Last but not least and one of the best reasons to visit the ranches and @cumishaamado it being able to enjoy a home cooked meal of Lumpia's and Chicken Adobo along with a few other Filipino recipes. Cumi is not only great in the bed room but is outstanding in the kitchen and has always been a great sous chef with me and making my Polish favorites for the girls.

As you can see, the ladies at the ranches have so much more to offer than just great Chaka Chaka but the ones mentioned above went above and beyond what a guest might expect during a visit to the ranches.

Lets try a better Gimme Five request

Gimme Five great places for a "Guys Only" vacation destination. Note Brothels only count as one Great Places. Put your thinking caps on and gimme your five favorite guy trips

Enjoy!!!!

34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Daytona 500 in Florida
    Squatching in the Pacific Northwest
    Kentucky Bourbon Trail
    Baseball Camp
    High Performance Driving School

Gimme 5 things pit of your price range you wish you could have

joe carbols likes this.
  35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

5 BR 5,000 square foot Condo on the Nevada Side between Zephyr Cove up to Kings Beach Must be overlooking Lake Tahoe and views of Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley
    A lifetime season pass to Cedar Point and Cedar Fair parks along with Disney World properties world wide
    My own 20 passenger Lear Jet with a nautical range of 5,000 miles (Fully staffed of course)
    25,000 square foot yacht fully staffed and dockage in the South Pacific
    My own private island within the United States of America waterway systems

Gimme 5 Lake Fish that you enjoy eating and method of preparation

BigAlbowski and RunningSquirrel like this.