About Me Ask me anything! Ember Sage Edition

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by EmberSage, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Steven in DM: Starbucks or Dutch brothers?

Oh wow! Well the drinks I've had at Dutch have typically been way too sweet for me! I'll have to say Starbucks because I love their strawberry acai refresher!

2. We could always go hike and explore North Tahoe!

JerseyBunnyFan likes this.
  3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

So have you visited my island home of Hawaii?

EmberSage likes this.
  4. Yes I have been to the main island and loved it! I enjoy hiking and seeing sites. I also love beaches! When I was at waikiki Beach (I think) I got pulled onto the reef by the current, my stomach scraped over the reef. I felt so bad because I remember they said to not touch the coral, but I had no choice! I had to grab something to keep myself from being pulled away into the sea. :(:oops:

5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

what was the first car you drove and what's your dream car?

EmberSage likes this.
  6. That’s a great idea! The Tahoe area is beautiful and has many great hiking trails

EmberSage likes this.
  7. My first car was a 1980 something Honda Accord. It was mint green and I called her buttercup. I made her custom bumper stickers lol. She didn't last long!

My dream car.. Well I'm really into EV lately so a model X Tesla, although I think the lucid is pretty sexy but definitely out of my budget! I'd like it iridescent white kinda like this.
    20211109_161104.jpg .

What can I say, I like shiny!

16474982774959133481860146994645.jpg

tahoebigbear and wrb55rosco like this.
  8. Just make sure I don't get lost! :p

9. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Now the bad news ..
    It cost about a$1,000.00 for an electrician to hook up a supercharger. To your house..
    Then theirs the insurance. I have State Farm. With multi lines. Full coverage for me.@ 64. 2 cars . For the model 3 Tesla performance , is $1,600.00 per year! :cool:

tahoebigbear and EmberSage like this.
  10. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Ouch! :eek: Though I think it may not have been Waikiki (since the current isn't really strong there). There are several beaches, though, where there is a mean current and you need to pay attention to what you're doing. There's a saying down here: never turn your back to the ocean.

If you saw a whole bunch of hotels and buildings on the shoreline, that is Waikiki. It also sounds like you visited Oahu, which is where I live. You can also talk with Cumisha Amado about here; she lived here for a few years back in the day when she was a nurse.

At least you didn't get stung by the box jellyfish--that hurts!

tahoebigbear and EmberSage like this.
  11. No you make sure I don’t get lost, I might get distracted by my hiking partner hehe;);):D:D

EmberSage likes this.
  12. But it's sooooo cool!  Ill be okay with insurance soon! I've been a good girl with a good driving record!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  13. I remember visiting the AFB when I was there? Is that on Oahu?

14. I mean I'll definitely have to dress light, it'll get very hot! ;):):rolleyes:

15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Hmm, sounds like Bellows. If you remember seeing a long tree line behind the sandy beach if you were looking towards the shore, and if looked out to sea you saw a couple of small islands, that's the place.

Now that would make sense that there was a current. If I remember right, there is one not too far off shore.

So what else did you do when you visited here?

EmberSage likes this.
  16. Yes it might get really hot! And of course we have to worry about the weather too ;);):D:D

EmberSage likes this.
  17. I went to the Dole farm! Pearl harbor. Yes oh you're right it mightve been Sandy Beach! I loved all the fresh fruit and warmth, it was in January.

18. Well let's get started planning! I'll bring lunch!

19. Good idea and I’m sure lunch will be delicious! :)[smilie=hot over you.gif]

EmberSage likes this.
  20. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Sandy's makes sense for the current. It does have one.

So did you try the maze at Dole Farm? And have the obligatory Dole Whip? Did you tour all the sights at Pearl Harbor?

EmberSage likes this.
  21. Marc from Twitter asks:

Most common request u get at the ranch?

Not in exact order, but Couples, school girl, and 1/2 & 1/2!

22. Real_metalhead from Twitter asks:
    Ok Ember here’s some for ya is a hot a sandwich?
    Would you rather only be able to speak in questions or never be able to ask a question again.

My Answer: Is a hot a sandwich? Hotdog? Sure it's Sandwich! Id rather only be able to speak in questions. I always seem to clarify anyways!

23. I can't remember how much of pearl harbor i toured to be honest. I did get a dole whip of course! I don't think I did a maze. I also remember visiting a waterfall and did have lunch boat tour.

24. Tempy on Twitter: Two part question. Do you like threesomes and if so with who else do you enjoy it with.

My Answer: Yes, I like to partake ☺️
    ffm, fmf, mfm, and mmf they all have their fun possibilities! Im generous and sharing IS caring!

25. Cisco from DM: Which is your favorite, oral, vaginal or 'greek' ?

Answer: hands down 'greek'. I can't help it. I'm deep down a freak by nature... I may look sweet and innocent but I have such a dirty mind too....

26. Great thread! My question is simple ……
    Strawberry Short Cake OR Rainbow Brite?

27. Hmmm this is a hard one but I'm going with strawberry shortcake because I like the dessert too! [smilie=hot over you.gif]:p

28. Oh Marie, seeing you in that skirt tonight, I'd have to mirror the same statement! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

How to you make a grilled cheese sandwich

EmberSage likes this.
  30. Do you enjoy/have experience pegging?

EmberSage likes this.
  31. Oh man is this a trick question??
    I'm taking this literally

OK first pan
    Butter in pan (sometimes instead of butter on the toast, mayo can be used)
    Medium heat
    Place two slices of bread (prefer potato or sourdough)
    Grill until golden brown
    Butter untoasted side
    Flip, place cheese on initial toasted side
    Turn heat down to medium low melt cheese
    Sandwich toasted cheese bread and finish filtering to desired gokden brownness

Dip in tomatoe bisque on a cold day.. Mmmmm

Lol

Xoxox
    Ember

tahoebigbear likes this.
  32. Hiya Leoliass! Both yes and yes! :p;)

Boggsy and Leoliass75 like this.
  33. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

not a trick question...I just really like a good grilled cheese sandwich....

EmberSage likes this.
  34. Me too! Lotsa melty cheese yumm

tahoebigbear likes this.
  35. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

If you absolutely had to violate one of these three Federal laws, which one would it be?
    1) Take furniture from the U.S. Mint.
    2) Transport "meat loaf" unless it is in loaf form.
    3) Leave Michigan with a turkey that was hunted with a drone.

Also, not a trick question! These are moral dilemmas that people routinely face. o_O

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

EmberSage likes this.