About Me Ask me anything! Ember Sage Edition

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by EmberSage, Mar 12, 2022.

1. Ask me any questions you might have about me and I can answer them here. I'll start off with the first ten I seem to get asked

1. Are you single?
    Yes, 100%.

2. Where are you from?
    California girl, born and raised!

3. What do you like to drink?
    Vodka mixed with most juices and my favorite rockstar, tangerine mango guava strawberry.

4. Have you ever been married?
    Technically.... Yes but quickly annulled.

5. What did you do before this?
    I helped people, I am skilled with caring for people with disabilities and chronic conditions. The pandemic was not kind to me or my prior coworkers.

6. Favorite hobbies?
    Karaoke! Girly stuff and diy home projects.

7. Secret talent?
    Other than singing, I could probably save your life in an emergency.

8. Favorite color?
    Pink

9. Secret most don't know:
    I have ADHD so I'm easily distracted unless somone is right in front of me! It also makes it difficult to write things out, brain to paper is too difficult at times. Id rather talk to somone to be honest.

10. Do you like what you do?
    Yes! It's an extension of my desire to help others. I like to make people happy and enjoy intimate interactions.

Xoxox,
    Ember

20220305_181837.jpg

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

EmberSage likes this.
  3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

What would you say is your go to karaoke song?

EmberSage likes this.
  4. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

How would your best female friend describe you? How would your best male friend describe you?

EmberSage likes this.
  5. My go to song will always be 'Oh Darling' by the Beatles. I can be black out drunk and will still sound decent lol, but I do everything from the 40's to current songs.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    RunningSquirrel and gLip5 like this.
  6. Mexican food or a nice steak (med-med rare).

7. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Follow Up Question
    What are the odds of doing a duet with you at karaoke?

EmberSage likes this.
  8. From James on Twitter: At what age did you lose your virginity?

I lost it during my teen years! Not sure if I'm allowed to say the exact age? lol but I was definitely a curious teen. Oddly enough i was a good girl otherwise. Shy, sweet, and sensual...

9. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Would you consider yourself dominant or Submissive?

Can you cook? If so what is your go to dish?

EmberSage likes this.
  10. I'm down for duets, the first that comes to mind is 'Shallow' . But let me know what song!

gLip5 likes this.
  11. Female: Sweet, caring and smart
    Male: Sexy, adorable and mysterious (an actual response because I had to ask ☺️) oh and authentic, apparently I missed that one.
    Screenshot_20220313-205433_Message+.jpg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    tahoebigbear likes this.
  12. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I cannot say that I've heard that one before. But I'm fairly good at "Picture" and some Disney songs :) lol.

EmberSage likes this.
  13. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Ember, what is your favorite movie?

EmberSage likes this.
  14. I can cook and bake!
    My favorite dish to make honestly doesn't require cooking. Bruschetta. But I like to sous vide a quality piece of meat, I can make a decent jimboys taco knock off, and I like baking lemon bars and cookies.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  15. I love Disney! I can do them for sure and I have done pictures before in a duet so that works!

16. Oh it's the song from the movie with Lady Gaga and Bradly Cooper, 'A star is born'
    https://g.co/kgs/Hzczbb

17. Frozen :rolleyes:
    But non cartoon favorite would be
    Harry Potter and the goblet of fire... Haha! I like sci fi fantasy movies mostly, things that feed my creative side of my brain.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  18. I'm definitely more submissive but can switch depending on my partner, I'm more of a sensual soft dominant.

19. Mark on Twitter : Who is on the $2 bill?

I guess I didn't specify personal vs facts lol. Thomas Jefferson

20. John in my DM: Favorite place to go?

I love Disney (SW nerd here as well)! But I also like to go to tropical places. Brazil, Mexico, Hawaii. Id like to visit the Maldives and the Mediterranean.

21. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Great info Ember!!! Look forward to meeting you at the St Pats Party. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

EmberSage likes this.
  22. Do you like to kiss and cuddle? [smilie=happy.gif]

EmberSage likes this.
  23. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Some of us are wondering. How old are you?
    Think , so far what kind of party do you enjoy?
    What outfits do you enjoy wearing?

EmberSage likes this.
  24. Very excited to meet everyone at the party this week! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I'll keep an eye out for you

25. Since I am new to adult life, I find myself keeping some personally identifying information private. I can tell you that I'm old enough to remember the twin towers but also young enough to still get carded.

26. I do like to get lost in intimately kissing, I have been blessed with the right tools for such activities. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]As for cuddling up, I love to feel softness and warmth, I'm the little spoon typically.

JerseyBunnyFan likes this.
  27. I haven't had a chance to party much, hopefully as the state gets warmer, there will be more opportunities. I really liked a couples party and also helping a new 21 year old celebrate his birthday. I enjoy traveling so I look forward to outdates. If I had to pick one off the menu, GFE would be the favorite, I'm a passionate person and I love having intimate one-on-one parties with someone.

28. Outside of the ranch im typically wearing something like this :
    16472289180068474512247390071761.jpg
    At the ranch I love garters, fishnets, bikinis, tight dresses and corsets like this:
    Screenshot_20220313-203742_Gallery.jpg

29. [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    Thanks for answering my question! And I feel I could get lost in your kisses as well hehe ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EmberSage likes this.
  30. There's only one way to find out!
    1647055639779.jpg

31. Hmmmm why yes there is heheh ;);)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

EmberSage likes this.
  32. Jim in my DM: What is your favorite band?

Evanescence is one of my favorites! I've seen them four times. I've seen Korn three times. I also love The Beatles, Sam Cooke, Christina Aguilera, Doja, and Patty Griffin.

33. Another question lol What are your favorite outdoor activities?

EmberSage likes this.
  34. Does Disney count as an outdoor activity?
    I like the beach, exploring (hiking), I like water parks, I enjoy gardening and taking care of my chickens, I get my hands dirty with home projects. I've been camping and fishing, I haven't done a lot of water activities but am open to try them out. I like ziplining and would love to try parasailing. I also like just being out on a boat during the summer.

35. Yes I think you can count Disney as an out door activity lol, and I enjoy hiking too :D

EmberSage likes this.