An Unexpected Evening with RACHEL RENEE!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

After my party with Tatyanna at the Bunny Ranch yesterday afternoon, I headed over to the LRN to spread a little Christmas cheer there and drop off some goodies. I sat down at the bar and carefully wrote my review for Tatyanna while Ruby and Jade giggled at me from their 'office' in the parlor. When I had finished, I joined them in their office for a brief live chat session while we talked. At one point, there were four of us lined up on the couches in the parlor all with our laptops out, posting on the messages boards. It was quite the sight.

The ranch was overflowing with beautiful ladies yesterday: the aforementioned Ruby and Jade as well as Kimberly, Katrina, AJ, Annie, Malika, Lucy, Mya, Vanilla, Natalia, Nikki, Cindi, Jill, Kira, Sophia, Dahlia, the two new ladies Loren and Simmons and last, but not least, Rachel Renee. (I hope I didn't forget anyone!)

Around 7pm Dennis stopped by with Cami, Caressa, Lexi Stone and Tatyanna to say hello. It was nice to see Tatyanna again so soon after our wonderful afternoon rendezvous. They only stayed for about an hour and were off back to the BR.

The last couple times I had been to the LRN, Rachel and I had some great conversations and discovered we have a lot in common, particularly our love of theatre. After Dennis left, Rachel and I found ourselves sitting next to one another again (which always seems to happen when I visit the LRN) and before long I had asked to see her bedroom. She whisked me away excitedly and before we knew it we were getting comfortable on the bed and beginning to warm each other up.

After a very brief negotiation and a quick stop at the cashier, we were back to her bedroom to continue getting to know each other better. Rachel has beautiful, flowing long brown hair, dark brown eyes and is all natural! My party with her was quite different from my other parties thus far, in that it was much more raw and untamed than my other parties. It was awesome! There was very little build up, which was perfectly OK for the both of us! :mrgreen:

Before long, we found ourselves sweaty and breathless, laying next to each other. I lay there while she ran her hands and fingers all over my body, which I found very relaxing. Rachel is a sensitive, passionate and exotic lover and I know we will enjoy many more parties together.

When we were finished, I said my goodbyes to everyone and headed out into the night to begin the two hour drive back home. I knew the drive wouldn't be bad because I had such incredible memories from the day to carry with me.

Rachel: I am so glad we decided to party last night! I know we have teased each other on and off the last couple times I have been there, but last night was hot!!! It was the perfect way to end what was already an amazing day. I thoroughly enjoyed every second we spent together. You are a sexy, exciting, giving and wonderful lover and I look forward to playing Dirty Dice with you on my next venture over to the LRN!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Re: An Unexpected Evening with RACHEL RENEE

thats awesome crock

3. Good for you Crock! It's nice to see someone on the boards get around as much as I do! :wink:

4. Great review Crock! Can't wait til I can join in the fun! :twisted: :D :twisted: :D

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Can't wait for Round 2! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

It was great seeing you too, Kira! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Kimberly! She is sweet, indeed. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Lexi! It was great seeing you again as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Awesome Review Rachel is an incredible lady I am glad you two had a great time

10. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Aw.. You are too kind. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

You are quite welcome Gorgeous Muah back at ya

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Rachel is a beauty. She is so fun, great to talk with and I do recommend her kiss. The rest I have yet to try but hopefully soon we will party together.
    Great writing about Rachel Crock. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Just watch out for her rearranging your room...lol :mrgreen:

13. Rachel is amazing, after all she does share office space with us when she is at the ranch. She truly is a pleasure to be around and I'm glad you had such a great time with her Crock.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Sometimes impromptu parties are the best! :lol: