Air Force Amy (Post 12)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Air Force Amy and I had our twelfth GFE party and fourth overnight / outdate on Sunday (July 17). Amy will also be my date for the CWMC banquet and subsequent MLBR / TLR parties as well as my overnight companion for both nights of the parties.

It is obvious that Amy and I enjoy the company of the other. Amy has achieved / won so many honors and awards and the reasons are reflected in her current parties, which are sexy, energetic and fun. Both achieve satisfaction multiple times during an “Amy Party”. We book enough time to have a “sleep period” during the party so that we are refreshed and ready for a second or third “go round” in the morning.

Amy is a teacher as well as lover during a party. You will always learn during her parties.

So, create an opportunity for the force – Air Force Amy – to be with you by booking an appointment with Amy at [email protected]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice words Harold. Amy is a wonderful woman!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

That's awesome!!! I luv Amy! :D

4. Oh lord! What can I say that I have not already said about my wonderful time with Harold and as Harold as a wonderfully polite, well dressed, well heeled gentleman.

I look forward to all and every moment I so graciously get to spend with Harold! We look great together painintg the town red, dining at the finest of establishments, visiting interesting places that I can always count on Harold being able to add trivia and information to.

In the bedroom, it just keeps getting better and better. I pretty much consider Harold my long distance lover, so the passion that is felt is genuine. The fireworks are for real and the tenderness, care and connection is beyond GFE.

If any of you ladies are so lucky enough (and there are plenty of them as Harold keeps his dance card quite full during his stays) to get an appointment with Harold. Get ready for the ride of your life! He's had at least 85 GFE parties to date since 2008, and I do believe he picks up a few lovemaking tips in each and every one of them. Treat him like gold, because he is. (and very loyal to the ladies that take good care of him)

To any gentlemen reading this, Harold is beyond the age of getting Social Security benefits and STILL parties like a rock star! Eat your hearts out! Just kidding!! LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

THANK YOU HAROLD!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Multiple parties with Miss Air Force Amy during one trip. There has got to be a reason for that.

6. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] Very good reason indeed! I love every single second that I get to spend with you and miss you dearly when you are gone! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Amy is such a sweetheart and has a heart of gold! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. We sure do miss Amy

9. Amy is a very special lady, such kind words Harold. :D

10. Miss you harold. Air force amy is the best.

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Can't go wrong with partying with Amy! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I love the way Harold speaks of Amy, she is not only one of the best ladies here, but she sure can put on a show. :mrgreen: