RANCH SPECIAL Active Outdate!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RemyMartin, Apr 15, 2023.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

[​IMG]

Would you prefer a more active outdate, and you’ve requested me to wear something a little more casual.

[​IMG]

The first thing you notice is that this woman knows how to wear a pair of jeans, as they hug every contour of my delectable and desirable ass.

[​IMG]

Then it’s off to a few hours of lake-driven fun and games, whether it’s jet-skiing or waterboarding, before retiring for a delicious, flirt-filled meal…for maybe watching the sunset together, followed by a night cap and a much more intense, rewarding and private dessert. (nudge, nudge, wink, wink.)

[​IMG]

Or maybe we head off to the desert and roam the hills in an ATV or Dune Buggy, seeking the endorphin-driving adrenalin rush that will only be duplicated a few hours later when you and I the exquisite sex kitten are behind closed doors together.

[​IMG]

Or maybe it’s a playful night at the arcade, competing to see who can rack up the best score (although your eyes will be glued to my stupendous rack) whether you’re playing pinball, video games, bowling or billiards.

[​IMG]

However we plan our outdate, here’s the guarantee: I am a breathtakingly stunning companion - with a mouth-watering figure to match - who will elevate your game for whatever time you spend with me; transport you to a domain that you will want to revisit repeatedly once you discover it, and will leave you a better human being than before you encountered me.

Whether you’re a man or a woman looking for a great night out - and later, in bed - The Remy Martin Experience is that magical.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
    destinistarr and Milton Winrow like this.
  2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Guys what are your suggestions for an active outdate activity?

destinistarr likes this.
  3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

4. I always found going to the shooting range to be fun and relaxing

5. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I enjoy a bit of range shooting from time to time.

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Guys what are your suggestions for an active outdate activity?

7. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

Staying active indoors & out ;)

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your amazing pics!!! Book your memorable "Active Out Date" with @RemyMartin today!!1 You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Hot springs!!! There are a lot here in NV to explore. ;)

10. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Boat rides up in South Lake Tahoe are always a good time :D

John N Ga likes this.
  11. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Laying on the shores of Tahoe always relaxes me[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It depends of what kind or activities you are planning to experience[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your amazing pics!!! Book your fabulous and memorable active Out Dates with @RemyMartin for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Can't say I've done that on an outdate, sounds hot!