ABC NIGHTLINE VIDEO

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Mar 9, 2012.

1. I love ABC Nightline! David Wright is a great guy, please watch this. do you like it?l love it?

<a class="postlink" href="http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/area-51-brothel-targets-sci-fi-geeks-15882829" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/a ... s-15882829</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Fantastic feature!!! As a hardcore Trekker myself, I IN NO WAY find any issue! :lol: The concept is awesome! A place to embrace the nerdy side and indulge in your sci-fi fantasies!!! Princess Leis, Scully, Trek girls, and a universe of possibilities to explore!!!
    And Cami looks INCREDIBLE in her outfit!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] The Force is Strong with her!!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

How convenient. Entertainment, gas station and convinence store and the Captain chair. I already have my avatar costume :twisted: . Heidi is right Avatar is very sexy right along with Princess Leah [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I hear your Princess Lay Ya!

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

HAHAHA!!! Princess "Lay Ya"! I LOVE IT!!!

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Love it! Cami, you are a doll! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

Can't wait to have one of the ladies wear one of the classic star trek short dresses. Have a picture of me sitting in the captains chair with her sitting on my lap.

8. Have her sit on your face first

9. Very cool coverage! Cami looks amazing in that outfit. :D

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

She really does!

11. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Great job guys! And Cami definitely looked super sexy! [smilie=hot over you.gif] :twisted:

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

13. Way cool [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Great interview and I love this concept. Dying to see just how far it can be taken!!

15. As far as your imagination goes, I'm sure :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. :mrgreen: :D :D

17. Hmmmmmm.....what are you up to, missy? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

This is Awesome and such a great idea

19. Ditto to that!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I loved it!!!!!!

21. It's fun
    I am enjoying it

22. We can tell ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Awesome, loved it.

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

25. I love all the media attention this place gets its definatly a place to launch a career.

26. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

27. Love this video

28. You got my attention. Keep that imagination going.

29. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. I can't wait till this comes to life. How Great is this? I am excited for you Dennis. MOVIN ON UP. Good luck big guy.

31. I love it. You'd never see anything like that here in Texas. I believe I might be taking a future road trip. Thank you Mr. Hoff.

32. Great Profile. I'd love to go down and see the new place. Maybe you'll catch me featuring there in the future.

33. Hey Dennis man I am so excited about this Area 69, but I really haven't heard anymore than under construction. I am just hoppin here, could you please like give us an ETOC? I first heard of this about six weeks ago and I know women out of this world are not made in six weeks, give this dog a bone, Please.

34. Love It!

35. That looks like so much fun.....and of course, like always, Cami you are one SEXY lady :)