A Vanilla delight (Party with Vanilla Frost)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nalesirusd, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Back in March, I had the distinct opportunity to party with the lovely and very gorgeous Vanilla Frost. Before March ever came around, Vanilla and I have been texting each other for months as both of us looked forward to the day that we would finally meet face to face. The day finally arrived and when I first laid eyes on Vanilla, my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. We set up the long awaited party and she totally made me feel at ease. We kissed and of course had great sex. Afterwords she gave me a massage and we cuddled. Vanilla was nothing short of magical that day and one of the most amazing people I have every met. Thanks Vanilla Frost, you're an instant classic. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very nice review! Vanilla is certainly a memorable and exciting person to be with! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Nalesirusd,
    Getting to know you was so much fun and created great anticipation for our first encounter. I am so happy we finally got to meet each other and wow - did sparks fly! I am happy to have you as my special friend and lover. Kissing you felt so good all over, sending chills up and down my body. I could have spooned with you all day. Felt so safe and warm in your arms. Can't wait to see you again!

Kisses and Hugs,
    Vanilla

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Love ya Nal!

5. Thank you Natalia. I have fun with you too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. Love you too, pretty lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. That's true. There is nothing plane about my parties. I remember all the fun time we had together Willow. We've had some really great parties together!

9. Nice review, nales! Glad you had such a good time with our Vanilla :)

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I saw the sparkles in your eyes when you saw her the first time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. We both light up when we see each other!

12. Still will never forget are first encounter Vanilla [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. It was amazing, and I will never forget it either!! I can't wait for our second time together, it can't come soon enough and I know it will be even more incredible!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. So happy you had a blast

16. I was the lucky one - he was amazing!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. You were one of kind Vanilla. My best party by far. I so totally miss you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]