A stress relieving session with Natalia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JustHavingFun, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I just recently had the pleasure of meeting a lovely young lady named Natalia. We met on my first day of a much needed vacation from work which at times can be very stressful and I really needed to unwind, I've been so jacked up at times that it started to affect my sleep which isn't a good thing. We have exchanged a few emails so I could get a better feel for who I was going to meet and I have to tell you I wasn't disappointed.
    I met this very attractive tall and slim blond at the Love Ranch bar on a Saturday afternoon and our conversation seemed to flow pretty easy so any nervousness I had just went away, after sharing a drink together off to her room we went for the much dreaded negotiations (at least it is for me). Even though I have been into this hobby for a number of years I still hate the negotiation process and I am not very good at it but Natalia was great to work with and in no time we were off to book our party.
    I will keep the details of our time together between us since what we have shared does not need to be posted. I will say that I felt like I was in my 20s again and I had a really great time, everything just seemed to work right behind closed doors.
    I have to tell you that after our first meeting any stress that I had leftover from my day job just seemed to melt away and I felt great all week. Since my time off was coming to a close I decided to do a return visit this past Friday and I do have to say it was just as good if not better than the first time so I am really looking forward to some future alone time with Natalia again.
    Thank You Natalia for helping this old fart to feel like a kid again and I am looking forward to another stress relieving session with you in the future.
    I haven't posted on the board for some time and since I do check it out on occasion to see what's new I might have to start again that is when time allows.

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Baby, thank you for posting a review! I am flattered that you were willing to share with everyone our experience :) I also had an incredible time with you! Not just the party, but also talking to you in the parlor before and after our party was entertaining and fun also [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I know you were happy to be on vacation and I was so happy to be a part of your relaxation and unwinding.. It makes me so happy to know that you truly enjoyed yourself also [smilie=happy.gif]

You will have to come back very, very soon!! [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

3. What a great review, yes she is an amazing women, very sweet and giggly. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

tehe yes giggly that is accurate :D

xoxo

Natalia

5. I will definitely be planning more return visits with you soon, you helped make this a great vacation and one I'll always remember [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Yes I totally agree she is a very giggly girl, too much fun

7. Yes, she is all that and then some

8. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thank you, sweetie.. I'm flattered! I am looking forward to meeting you on your next trip to the Love Ranch. [smilie=happy.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

10. What a great review!

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Jade's pretty amazing herself... not to mention unbelievably sexy [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

hah.. my bad... laughing is my favorite [smilie=happy.gif]

13. Nothing bad there, its one of the reasons why I enjoyed my visits with you

14. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Yes, he wrote such a kind review! Thank you!

15. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she'll soon be the Lover of the Month, and Lover of the Year!

16. She truly is an amazing women, I love being around her.

17. I will definitely agree with you on that Rockports

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

tehe.. you talking about me giggling makes me giggle... [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

That's too kind of you guys... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

20. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Natalia is the perfect andtidote for a stress filled day. She has a very calming and sensual way about her. Great review!

21. Thanks Jill, I always look forward to future visits with Natalia she does indeed have a calming and sensual way about her

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Jill.. you're too sweet. I respect and value your opinion and I'm very flattered :oops:

xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Natalia

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I, also, always highly anticipate our time together, bebe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

24. Thanks bebe, that helped to brighten up my day
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Thanks, bebe! You always bring a smile to my face, also! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. I feel the need for another stress relieving session with you again very soon bebe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

27. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to our date in a few days, bebe!!!! xoxoxo kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

28. As am I bebe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

29. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to #19! hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Check out my #6 review, I am thinking we are coming up to #20 very soon :wink:

31. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Ok, it's official - #20 will be on Wednesday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can't wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Yay Bebe, #20 coming up soon [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

33. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] SO excited!

34. What a great review about a great girl! She definitely knows how to make someone feel loved!

35. Bebe #20 was great fun, what we shared that night is added to my memory along with all the great experiences we have had together, gives me more to look back on when I think of some good times that I have had.
    Here's to 20 more [​IMG]