REVIEW 2 hrs. 2 times in 3 days with Cumisha what more can a man ask for. By Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Feb 6, 2018.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

As I mentioned in earlier reviews I was on my annual Lake Tahoe Ski Trip and was spending some quality time at my favorite ranches and with my favorite courtesan @cumishaamado. It was my last day on a 10-day ski trip, and I had to cut my ski trip short to only 3 days due to an MCL tear on my left knee, forcing me to have a leg immobilizer and swelling and pain (Gosh, better living through chemistry is great) but the pain would NOT keep me away from one of the most compassionate, affectionate and romantic ladies at Kit Kat Ranch. A man has to do what a man has to do.

My last experience with @cumishaamado was on Wednesday night (Thursday did not really count, although I did get some great hugs and compassionate DFK’s) but Thursday we did discuss what we would plan for Friday and @cumishaamado kept her promise and made a great evening for me on my last visit for 6 months.

I arrived at the Kit Kat shortly after Cumisha texted me that she was ready willing and able to see me for our Friday Fun. Cumisha now knows that I love a girl in Red, she was ready for me in a wonderful new Red Dress that highlights: Toned legs and calves, tiny waist, showing just enough thigh and those AWESOME girls just waiting to be caressed and kissed. There was no line up needed today as I was horny for the beautiful @cumishaamado. Cumisha took me into the kitchen to pick up some Pyrex that I used on Wednesday for some Polish Food for the ladies. After a short trip to my car, Cumisha rang me back in and off to her office for final negotiation. Seeing Cumisha in that awesome red dress was driving me crazy. We quickly confirmed the deal we suggested on Thursday and we went to pick up the “Stuff” at the Hooker Booker.

As I now enjoy the shower time with Cumisha and having additional time on this encounter I quickly undressed and slowly undressed Cumisha to enjoy all the thrills that her dress tempted me with. After the clothes were shed we put the big black towel onto her long silky blackish/maroonish hair and again I saw the most beautiful vertical smile that I will remember until I see Cumisha again in July. It is just so cute to see Cumisha bend over to put the towel over her hair and that oh so cute tiny ass fits just perfect in my hands. We had plenty of time in the shower and got all squeaky clean and shared our soapy bubbles for some great slickery doodling in the shower. This shower was extra special as @cumishaamado was planting some awesome long DFK’s and gently squeezed my ass cheeks, as well as making sure Little Joe was super clean. Long sensual DFK’s, slickery hand job on Little Joe and gentle and tight pinches/squeezes on my ass was getting me super excited.

After the shower, we toweled each other off and got ready for the balance of our time. After some great cuddling and passionate kisses, we fondled each other until Cumisha was getting all moist and wet. It was my turn to take control of the evening entertainment and started going down on Cumisha’s fresh clean pussy. She really enjoys oral sex and with her on her back and my hands gently squeezing her breasts and hard nipples my tongue went to work on the inside and outside of her beautiful pussy. It is interesting that when Cumisha is getting excited she grabs your head with both of her hands and forces you to the exact spot she wants you to stimulate her. After what seemed like a gallon (ok just a can of beer) pussy juice came out on my tongue and sheet. Cumisha wasted no time wrapping up Little Joe along with my VCR. I was in for a surprise as Cumisha had a Purple condom that she said tasted like a grape popsicle. And boy did she treat Little Joe to an awesome blow job. Just imagine a girl slowly sucking on a grape popsicle up and down and moving her tongue all around and every once in a while, she worked her way to my balls and included them in the oral ecstasy. It was by far one of the best BJ’s I have ever gotten outside of a two girl BJ. Cumisha then hopped on top and rode Little Joe like a stallion until she climaxed and collapsed onto my chest with a strong DFK to keep me stimulated.

We took a short break and cuddled and kissed and snuggled up into a spooning position. I quickly took onto the position and gently inserted Little Joe and my fingers into her well lubricated pussy. Being able to DFK, fondle her left breast and nipple and have double penetration of my fingers and Little Joe, was very stimulating for both of us. We enjoyed that position as long as possible but my swollen knee made me slowly stop and we changed to my new favorite position.

Both Cumisha and I love the missionary position at the edge of the bed. I don’t completely understand the physics of it, but somehow, we can place Cumisha half way off the edge of the bed, insert Little Joe into her hot pussy, have Cumisha run her legs up over my shoulders and we just pounded and pounded until several climaxes occurred. We rocked so much that I must have moved the bed about 8 inches from its original spot in her room (I made sure I put it back in place after our shower) and I know this bothered Cumisha as she wants everything thing in her room to be perfect for all of her guests. Men, make sure you listen to her when she tells you where to put your cloths. Just don’t drop them on the floor. Trust me, respect her rules and she will reward you with a wonderful time.

As we had extended time for this encounter, we had at least three specific episodes of some great cuddling and kissing and pillow talk. As I mentioned previously Cumisha takes you to a different level and the final position of the evening just talking, kissing, holding hands, gently caresses with our fingers was very stimulating. The hooker booker interrupted our pillow talk, so we knew time was running out, but not before we had another climactic shower together with lots up bubbles and soapiness to get us clean. After we toweled dried off Cumisha started to put her makeup back on. There is a significant size difference between Cumisha and I and I always feel bad kissing and DFK’s with her as she always has to stretch to kiss me and I have to scrunch to kiss her, that I picked her up, placed her on the bed, she got on her knees and BAM, she was in a perfect position for a long sensual DFK that lasted forever. So long that the Hooker Booker gave us another call. Cumisha tried to mumble but we just kept kissing, we finally broke to catch our breath and Cumisha shouted that she was getting dressed. (She was) After just another 5 minutes making herself look like a million bucks, she put on a super sexy white dress that I remember seeing her in at @MadamSuzette ‘s birthday party in December. This is another outstanding dress that highlights all of Cumisha’s outstanding features. While we started in an awesome Red Dress we finished up in a beautiful White dress and with her olive tanned skin she looked awesome.

We finished up, Cumisha provided another outstanding encounter. It will be months before I will see her again, but she has provided memories that will never fade away. We went back out to the parlor, I offered the ladies in the parlor a drink or two (Cumisha joined me with a diet coke to her Red Bull). Cumisha and I spent about another 30 minutes going over some PC issues that I have on the boards (I’m dumber than a box of rocks on a lot of that stuff) Like does anybody really know what happens when someone follows you or you follow someone? I never noticed any special emails or links or posts, but just get a notice that @shelbystar now is following you. I did not get any bonus points, I am still stuck at 43 for the longest time. Anyways like I said in previous posts many of these ladies are brilliant and very smart and educated. I also spent some time with @baileypaige at Sagebrush and she gave me some great insite on my I-phone She was a great big help as well. My goal for 2018 is to be as proficient on the boards at @isurfer or @baileypaige, or @cumishaamado.

My Filipino Princess has again proved to be beyond Wonder Woman and take to me places that I have never been to before. I am so glad that I treat her like an Angel as she has taken me to Heaven on Earth and for that I will be forever grateful. An encounter with @cumishaamado, or a two girl with @cumishaamado and one of her friends that she has great chemistry with will be one of your best investments in time and ecstasy. She is easy to pick out of a line-up as she has such a bright and beautiful smile that just lights up the room, and her bubbly enthusiasm and personality will capture your spirit.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I can't wait to see you in July and I love our chemistry we have for each other!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]
    FANTASTIC review!!

joe carbols likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

@BigAlbowski thanks for liking my review and giving it three smileys I will work on a three hour encounter with @cumishaamado some time in the future, I am sure it will be exponential in excitement. Until then Na Zdrowie, for those that are Polish Speaking challenged its pronounced Nice Driveway

BigAlbowski likes this.
  5. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great reviews love! Thanks so much for sharing! xoxo

joe carbols likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi
    hi @CherryLane thanks for the positive comments I’m sure @cumishaamado will appreciate it

CherryLane likes this.
  7. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

You are very welcome love! She is wonderful! xoxo

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

When you follow someone on the boards, it just lets you know when that person logs onto the board. Other than that, it is kind of a status and friendship thing.

Conversely, you can ignore someone, which I consider to be the opposite.

Great review by the way. I enjoyed reading it.

9. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

That was a terrific review, Joe! @cumishaamado is a sweet lady that I'd like to have fun with sometime!

10. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Why Thank You @airforceamy, I greatly appreciate the compliment, it seems each ranch has a wonderful person, you at MLBR and @cumishaamado at Kit Kat!. Both of you ladies are tops in my list.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Joe Carbols for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - I appreciate all the comments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Joe Carbols for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I can't wait to have a 3 hour party with you in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our 3 hour encounter in the future!!! We have awesome chemistry together!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

I genuinely enjoyed reading this amazing review !!!! Wow I nearly felt like I was there with the two of you! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @ChloeCakes glad you enjoyed the review. Yes, @cumishaamado is very amazing in every aspect of our relationship. And to think we almost never met as she was hiding in a corner doing posts on the PC

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Joe Carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I'm happy we met and have awesome chemistry together!!! I can't wait to see you again during your next visit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  19. Great review of your time spent with the ever so sexy Cumisha, @joe carbols!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @CaseyCross not only is @cumishaamado ever so sexy, she is Compassionate, she is Uninhibited, she is Magnificent, she is Intellectual, she is Sensual, she is Heavenly, and she is Affectionate. pretty much the total package. I look forward to sharing a diet coke with you next time I am in town. I don't think we have had the pleasure to meet each other. Thank you for your comments

CaseyCross likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I love our chemistry we have for each other and I can't wait to experience our future parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for the compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I would love to have fun with you and fulfill your fantasies too in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CherryLane for the compliment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for mentioning me on your post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I can't wait to see you in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  29. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

@cumishaamado only 57 days and counting providing the good Lord willing. Looking forward to seeing you and maybe sharing a Diet Coke with @Air Force Amy at MBR and @baileypaige and @shelbystar at Sagebrush during my summer tour. It’s tooo bad I will miss @BryceStevens it would have been a great two girls event with the Compassionate @cumishaamado Oh well solo with Cumi is outstanding. I’m hoping the three and free offer is still an opportunity with the lovely Cumisha

30. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I cant wait to see you on your summer tour...

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I can't to see you in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for writing an awesome review and I can't wait to see you in July with more memorable experiences to cum!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and I love your amazing personality with a "Big Heart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your kind words and compliments!!! I will always be your Filipino Princess, Wonder Woman and Angel that will take you to "Heaven and Earth"!!! You will always be my "Superhero"!!! I love your compassion in life and "Big Heart"!!! I'm excited to see you in July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  35. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You better watch yourself @cumishaamado if you keep calling me a sweetheart you next DCK with me might make you diabetic we would not want to wish that on anyone.