❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and always captivating KelF!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] origlegman!!!

3. I would like to give a shout out to everyone I missed while I taking my break .

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Shout out to YOU Barbie Girl....missed you girl!!

5. Shout out to everyone on the message board today!!! Love hearing from you!!!

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Krissy Summers!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Krissy we miss u!!!

8. Shout out to BarbieGirl!!!! You are looking sexy!!!!

[​IMG]

9. Shout out to those who are on the board this morning!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Shout out back at Krissy my love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Shout out to Dennis!!!! You are the man!!!!

[​IMG]

12. Shout out to everyone that is supporting Scott!!!!

[​IMG]

13. Shout out to positivity!!!!

14. A shout out to the lady that worked in the office the first part of the week. I don't know your name but it was fun talking and joking around with you this week!

15. Aw thanks babe!!! It was great to finally meet you, I'm looking forward to your future visits.. We were having such a fun with you, I saw how adventurous you can be! ;) Attack of the nerf guns haha! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. A shout out to my booty shaking partner, Cherry Bang Bang! <booty shake> I miss you! Shout out to our sexy Thai girl, Oi! Last but not least, a shout out to Kimberly Love! We have cute matching phone cases now! :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Big s/o to all the Lovely fans!! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Shootout to my secret crushes. hehe. And to the lovely Kelf, who started this thread.

BunnyRanch
    Caressa,Krissy (My Sexy Lil Kitten),Mixie (My Princess), Sunny Star (My Pumpkin),Tamela Lee, Randy Ryder, Willow Love, Stacy Tyler,Jordan Soprano,Leena Lovely,Brooke Taylor,Barbie Girl and the Queen (AFA)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

LoveRanch North)
    Jade Capri (My Princess),Kimberley Love, Cherry Bang, CrystalJon & kiramathews.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

LoveRanch Vegas)
    Hollywood, Audrey & Riley Sapphire
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Rangerwalker! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

21. Your Welcome, Beautiful. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Smoochies all over, sexy. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Shout out to Willow!!! You are a sexy bunny!!!

[​IMG]

24. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Shout out to Leena [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Back atcha doc!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Shout out to UNCOstudent & LoverOfWomen! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful and stunning Ally James!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Thank you sweetie, you always put a great big smile on my face! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Thank you, baby! A big shout out back to you. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I just want to send a shout out to Rangerwalker. Hi, sexy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Shout out to Leena Lovely!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

32. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Shout to Barbie Girl [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

33. A Shout Out to my girl Ally Sparks !!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. S/O to AF Amy for being soooo very lovely!!! :)

35. Right back at you!!!!!

[​IMG]