❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful Krissy Summers!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Shout out to Ranger!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] back to Kevin!!

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Shoutout to All the support staff Drivers, cashiers, housekeeping, bartenders etc

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful KelF!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. That is not said enough!!!! Thanks Kevin for remembering them!!

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful Amy!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Shout out to you Doc!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Shout out to you Doc!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Aww, a shout out to you too babe!! Spank you. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful Ally James!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I'm shouting out back at you Kevin! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Thanks babe!! Come over, we miss you! :wink: :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Shout out to Amy Page!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Shout out to the sexy love goddess Leena Lovely [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Shout to the always amazing Kelf! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful Jade Capri!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Shout out to the members that are singing at Karaoke tonight!!!!

19. shout out to LAYLA

20. LOVE IT [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful Sybil Stallone!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Thank you honey you are so nice!

23. SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE, SENDING YOU ALL LOVE AND POSITIVE ENERGY!!!!

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Shout out to the always sexy Brixxyallure... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Shout out to the military guys and girls!!!!

26. Shout out to those who are partying with us at the Ranches!!!!

[​IMG]

27. SHOUT OUT TO AIR FORCE AMY

28. A shout out to Docrocker! Miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Shout out to Natasha!

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Wkend!!!!!!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

31. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Aww thanks for the shout Ally. Can't wait to come back!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Special shout out to Grand Dad Gone Wild! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL BUNNY SISTERS!

34. Shoutout, hugs, and kisses to you Doc!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]