Inspirational Bible Verses and Songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerryVestal, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

06/10/2023 Today's lesson is "Offense."

1) AND HE went out from thence, and came into HIS own country; and HIS disciples follow HIM. 2) And when the sabbath day was come, HE began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing HIM were astonished, saying, Frome whence hath this MAN these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto HIM, that even such mighty works are wrought by HIS hands? 3) Is not this the carpenter, the SON of Mary, the BROTHER of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not HIS sisters here with us? And they were offended at HIM. 4) But JESUS said unto them, A PROPHET is not without honour, but in HIS own country, and among HIS own kin, and in HIS own house. 5) And HE could there do no mighty work, save that HE laid HIS hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. 6) And HE marvelled because of their unbelief. And HE went round about the villages, teaching. SAINT MARK 6: 1-6

"I'm so offended!" How many times have you felt like crying out these words? probably more times than you can count. We all go through periods of offense, especially when we feel like there's a target on our back. Some people wear offense like an out-of-season garment. It's always with them, but it's not terribly attractive or appropriate.

LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST certianly knew what it felt like to be rejected, but HE wasn't one for offense. The same couldn't be said about the religious zealots who had it out for HIM, though. (Hmmm....does this remind you of today's "triggered snowflake" society?) They took offense at everything! If LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST healed someone on the Sabbath, they got offended. If HE spoke the truth about HIS DEITY, they got offended about that too!

You know, there are come people who are just going to be offended. You can tiptoe around all day trying to protect their feelings, but it's a waste of time. It's best to talk honestly with them while being decent to them, even they will be the complete opposite with you, then just pray for them and leave it at that. Instead of worrying about hypersensitive people, try turning your focus to ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. Make sure your life, your words, your actions aren't offensive to HIM. As long as you can answer in good conscience to your HEAVENLY ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, HE can take care of teh feelings of others. And while you're at it, lay aside any feelings of offense you might be carrying. They will only weigh you down.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, I choose to lay down my offenses today. Help me forgive those who have offended. And ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, help me not to tiptoe around those who are easily offended. Deal with their hearts in YOUR own way and time, ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. They are not mine to fix. AMEN.

The songs I have for you today are: "Get Over It" by The Eagles from their "Hell Freezes Over" (I'll play two video versions of it), "That's What We Need", "Devil", and "My JESUS" by Anne Wilson from her album "My JESUS."

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure, sweetheart!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  3. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

06/19/2023 The continuing of the "Core Message"; Series: "Freedom"; Message: "GOD's Solution for Racism."

10) For we are HIS workmanship, created in CHRIST JESUS unto goof works, which GOD hath before ordained that we should walk in them. 11) Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12) That at that time ye were without CHRIST, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without GOD in the world: 13) But now in CHRIST JESUS ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of CHRIST. 14) For HE is our peace, WHO hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15) Having abolished in HIS flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in HIMSELF of twain one new MAN, so making peace; 16) And that HE might reconcile both unto GOD in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17) And came and preached peace unto you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18) For through HIM we both have access by one SPIRIT unto the FATHER. 19) Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and the household of GOD; 20) And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF being the CHIEF CORNER STONE; 21) In WHOM all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the LORD: 22) In WHOM ye also are builded together for an habitation of GOD through the SPIRIT. EPHESIANS 2: 10-22 KJV

24) GOD that made the world and all things therein, seeing that HE is LORD of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25) Neither is worshipped with man's hands, as though HE needed any thing, seeing HE giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitations; 27) That they should seek the LORD, if haply they might feel after HIM, and find HIM, though HE be not far from every one of us: 28) For in HIM we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also HIS offspring. ACTS 17: 24-28 KJV

Racism is the Devil's weapon!

ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD loves diversity in color, cultures, languages, and personalities; and loves all of us, so why shouldn't we all do the same?

Lesson the of Tower of Babel.

1) And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. 2) And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shi'nar; and they welt there. 3) And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thourghly. And they made brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. 4) And they said, Go to, let us build a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5) And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6) And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.. 7) Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 8) So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9) Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of the earth.
    GENSIS 11: 1-9 KJV

Now you might be thinking, that doesn't sound nice of ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD to confuse them in language and scatter them across the world if they were understanding each other and getting along together, why do that? Simple answer, if you read GENISIS chapter 10 and read the link I'm attaching here in a sec, you'll understand why GOD it, not out of cruelty, but because the people were following Lucifer instead of ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, just like before the flood and Noah's ark.
    https://archive.org/details/angel-of-light-1978/mode/2up

Good news is, ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD had a plan to fix the mess us humans made another mess of things on the earth to bring us closer to HIM. It started with leading one new nation to bring us closer to HIM, HE chose Abram (aka Abraham) to start this.

1) NOW the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2) And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3) And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. GENESIS 12: 1-3 KJV
    Reminds you of a certain classic children's Sunday School song, "Father Abraham Had Many Sons."

9) After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the LAMB, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our GOD which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the LAMB. 11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped GOD, 12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our GOD for ever and ever. Amen. REVELATION 7: 9-12 KJV

We are all related physically and spiritually, face it, we're all a bunch of hillbillies and rednecks. In one way or another since the beginning of the world with Adam and Eve along with Noah and his family, we are married, dating, and loving our fellow distant cousins! Hyuck, gee you look purty! :D

18) And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER, and of the SON, and of the HOLY GHOST: 20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. SAINT MATTHEW 28: 18-20 KJV

Maybe if we all started to cease of what divides us and focus more on what ALMIGHTY MIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD created to make us be brought together, we can make this world a better place.

The five songs I have for you are: "We The People" by Kid Rock, "We Are The World" by U.S.A for Africa, "Love Oh Love" by Lionel Richie from his "Front To Back" album, "We all Bleed The Same" by Mandisa (feat. TobyMac and Kirk Franklin, and "Up there Down Here" by Zach Williams from his "A Hundred Highways" album. The Zach Williams song works, just click on the link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvgpV9RAQi4

Last edited: Jun 19, 2023
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal likes this.
  5. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome Sweetheart! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

06/20/2023 The lesson today is "David's Diary."

1) SAVE me, O GOD; for the waters are come in unto my soul. 2) I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. 3) I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my GOD. PSALM 69: 1-3 KJV

We think of the book of Psalms as poetry, or even a peek into King David's private diary---over half of the psalms are credited to him. But they were originally verses set to music, compiled as a hymnbook for corporate worship in the temple. Unfortunately, we have no known record of their tunes.

There is a psalm to match every emotion and mood experienced by human beings: joy, anger, frustration, discouragement, loneliness, doubt. Thousands of years after they were written, they still speak to our needs and desires.

But the psalms are much more than beautiful words that parallel our emotions: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD is their' central focus. Psalms often begin as a heart cry of pain from the psalmist---but they invariably end with a focus on ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD.

The psalm writers had a very real, genuine relationship with ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. They sang praises to ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, they got angry with ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD when things went wrong or not their way, they felt abandoned by ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD (usually when they fell away from ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's grace from disobeying HIM), they didn't understand ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's slow response (like a parent answer yes, no, maybe, and wait) ...and yet they continued to live by faith, deeply convicted that ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD would overcome.

These ancient prayers remind us that nothing can shock ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's ears. We can tell HIM anything and everything. HE won't forsake us---HIS love endures forever.

Prayer: Oh ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, YOU know the secrets of my heart. Teach me to talk to YOU through every emotion and every circumstance. My focus belongs on YOU. Amen.

Here are todays songs: "I am Understood?" by Reliant K from their "Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...But Thee Do." album, and "Open Book" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album.

7. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/15/2023 Today's lesson is "GOD Has Left the Building."

39) And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on HIM, saying, If THOU be CHRIST, save THYSELF and us. 40) But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear GOD, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? 41) And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this MAN hath done nothing amiss. 42) And he said unto JESUS, LORD, remember me when THOU comest into THY kingdom. 43) And JESUS said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with ME in paradise. 44) And it was about the sixth hour and there was a darkness over all the earth until the nineth hour. 45) And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst. 46) And when JESUS had cried with a loud voice, HE said, FATHER, into THY hands I commend MY SPIRIT: and having said thus, HE gave the GHOST. SAINT LUKE 23: 39-46 KJV

On the day of LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST's death on the cross, all creation was affected as the earth shook and the skies turned black. Inside the Jerusalem temples, the thick curtain separating the people from the inner room was split in two by a power unknown to man. (I would suggest watching the film "Passion of the CHRIST" to see what it means about the temple and all the earth resulting in LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST death on the cross and after HE rises from the tomb. If you don't have the dvd/blue ray disc you can have free access to the Pureflix.com account; username : [email protected] password is either: GoIndians1975! or GoBrowns1975! )

ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, who dwelled in the temple, the HOLY of HOLIES, and had talked to Zechariah there (entire chapter of SAINT LUKE 1), left the building when the curtain ripped on crucifixion day. HE left a man-made structure to go and make a new home inside each individual who would invite HIM in.

No longer did people have to physically move to HIM to offer sacrifices and pray. Now ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD came to each individual on a personal level that was never known before. HE made HIMSELF accessible to anyone in any country on any continent.

ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD is an unchanging GOD who seeks relationship with us just as HE did throughout history. But we no longer have to walk the streets of Jerusalem to find ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's HOLY SPIRIT. HE comes to us and finds us just where we are.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY HOLY LORD FATHER GOD, I invite YOU to make YOUR temple within me. I pledge that all I do will show honor to YOU and give YOU praise. Amen.

ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD doesn't expect you to be perfect, but to do the best you can in life to live for HIM and to spread HIS WORD of HIS TRUTH and HIS LOVE to the rest of the world even in your place of work and at rest.

The three songs I have for you today are; "Replace Me" by Family Force 5 from their "Business Up Front, Party In the Back" album, "Let HIM In" by Stryper from their "Even The Devil Believes" album, and "Healing Rain" by Michael W. Smith.

8. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

07/29/2023 The lesson today is "Encouraging Those around You."

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. PROVERBS 16 24 KJV

10) And HE called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: 11) Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. 12) Then came HIS disciples, and said unto HIM, Knowest THOU that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? 13) But HE answered and said, Every plant, which MY HEAVENLY FATHER hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 14) Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch. 15) Then answered Peter and said unto HIM, Declare unto us this parable. 16) And JESUS said, Are ye also without understanding? 17) Do not ye understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? 18) But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. 19) For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20) These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man. SAINT MATTHEW 15: 10-20 KJV

Are you an encourager? Are your words pleasant and cheerful when you enter a room? Do you find yourself talking mostly about yourself, or do you focus on the other person in the conversation?

The tongue is a powerful thing. Words can encourage or discourage, build up or tear down. As you go throughout your day today, seek to be one whose words are healing to the body and sweet to the mind as the writer of Proverbs and what LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST spoke in the book of Saint Matthew describes. If you are in the workplace, take time to greet your coworkers with a genuine "Good morning." Be sure to truly listen for an answer when you use the phrase "How are you?" rather than moving on as if your question were rhetorical. You will find that while kind words encourage the person that receives them, speaking them to others will also bless you. You will feel good knowing that you have lifted someone's spirits or shared in their sorrow. You will begin to focus on others rather than going on and on about your own problems or plans.

It has been said that conversation is an art. Hone your conversation skills this week. Speak words of encouragement, words of life that remind the hearer that they are special to you, and more importantly, to ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, help me to speak life today. May my words be peasant, sweet, and healing. May my conversations be pleasing to YOU! Amen!

The songs I have for you today are: "Speak Life" by Toby Mac from his "Eye On It" album, "Healing Rain" by Micael W. Smith from his "Healing Rain" album, "Hero (Red Pill Remix)" by Superchick from their "Regeneration" album, "Make Love Great Again" by Stryper from their "Even The Devil Believes" album, "Love. Light, and Healing" by Oak Ridge Boys from their "Front Porch Singin' " album

9. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

08/06/2023 The lesson today is "Bold Requests."

8) And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground. 9) And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. 10) And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. 11) And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that behold there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. 12) And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces. 13) He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan; 14) And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD GOD of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over. 15) And when the sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elija doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him. II KINGS 2: 8-15 KJV

What a bold request!

Elijah offered a blessing to Elisha. Elisha responded, "I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me."

Elijah filled the role of leader, prophet, and miracle worker. Why would Elisha want the heavy responsibilities and difficulties involved in this type of work? Elisha could have asked for wealth, unlimited power, or a life with no problems. Even the ability to live each day in peace was within his reach. Yet Elisha asked for Elijah's spirit. He did not ask to have a larger ministry than Elijah--he was only asking to inherit what Elijah was leaving and to be able to carry it on.

What might ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD give us if we asked boldly for the impossible? ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD deeply desires to bless us. If our hearts line up with HIS will and we stay open to HIS call, HE will surprise us. ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD takes the ordinary and through HIS power transforms our prayers into the extraordinary--even double-portion requests.

Do you know personally what I ask of ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD every time before I type these lessons on here? I pray HE use HIS message of salvation and guidance for you all through me to reach you all. I don't ask for glory, the glory is HIS, you are my fellow brothers and sisters, and I am HIS lowly servant to deliver the message. Some days I am in so much nerve damage pain that I cannot type the messages, but the days I am able, I thank ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, I am able to do so!

I received great news today over the phone my nine-year-old niece today on her birthday gave herself to ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD and got baptized, Hallelujah!

Prayer: Bless me, ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. When my heart aligns with YOUR will and when I ask for the impossible, bless me. Show me beyond my expectations that YOU are my ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. Amen.

Here are the songs I hope best resonates with today's lesson, I hope they help. "Let HIM In" by Stryper from their "Even the Devil Believes" album, "HE Still Does (Miracles)" by Hawk Nelson from their "Miracles" album, "Work In Progress" by Leanna Crawford from her "Crazy Beautiful You" album, "GOD Thing" and "That's What We Need" by Anne Wilson from her "My JESUS" album, Extreme Days" by TobyMac from his "Momentum" album, and finally "All In" by Matthew West from his "all In" album.
    Okay, YouTube is being a complete dick and not allowing "Extreme Days" and "All In" video screen links to show up, but both web address at the bottom for both songs work, so just click on them. (Personally, I think Satan is pissed the messages are getting out and working with you all, let's piss Satan off even more and give glory to ALMIGHTY GOD that we get to listen to these great Christian artists! :D;))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4qzaZKwdHA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jLlC6rxP_A

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
  10. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

08/22/2023 The lesson today is "Trials Have a Purpose."

4) And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. 5) Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for GOD did send me before you to preserve life. GENESIS 45: 4-5 KJV

How many of us could forgive as Joseph did? His jealous siblings had kidnapped him, thrown him into a pit, and then allowed him to be sold into slavery. Yet Joesph trusted that from ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD's perspective, not his own, his trials had a purpose.

Joseph walked through his humiliating ordeal with his eyes focused on the ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. He continued not only to love his brothers but to find forgiveness in his heart for them. Studying his life enables us to look at our won situations differently: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD can accomplish miracles in the midst of trials.

Is there a hurt so deep inside that you have never shared it with another human being? Perhaps someone in your own family has rejected or betrayed you. Remember the pain suffered by Joseph; remember the anguish of our LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, who was betrayed by one as close as a brother, Judas Iscariot. ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD knows your pain, and HE is strong enough to remove any burden.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, sometimes I want to enjoy my agony awhile longer. Show me the brilliance of YOUR forgiveness that I might trust YOU in the trial and not miss the outcome YOU've planned. AMEN.

The songs I have for you today are: "Drops In The Ocean" by Hawk Nelson from their "Diamonds" album, Hello, My Name is" by Matthew West from his "Hello, My Name is" album, "Trial by Fire" by Journey from their "Trial by Fire" album, "Higher Power" by Boston from their "Greatest Hits" album.

11. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

9/21/2023 The lesson today is "You're not alone."

1) The LORD is my SHEPHERD; I shall not want. 2) HE maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE leadeth me beside the sill waters. 3) HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake. 4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for THOU art with me, THY rod and THY staff they comfort me. 5) THOU preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: THOU anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. PSALMS 23: 1-6 KJV

How often do you feel alone in this crazy world, like feeling no one gets you, things are not going right, loved ones in pain or left this earthly plane too soon, being told you're garbage or feeling like you're worthless? We all have those times like that. We all need help out of the pit despair, whether through friends, family, or professional help. The number ONE person that will help us out always and be there for us no matter what is our ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. HE always has our back. HE loved us before we were conceived in our mother's womb, HE loved us through our journey of growing up, HE still loves now and will always loves us when we pass on from this physical world and into eternity in Heaven with HIM, our ALMIGHTY LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the ALMIGHTY LORD HOLY SPIRIT. Unlike other deities, our HEAVENLY FATHER is personal, HE desires a relationship with you and for you to desire a relationship with HIM. So, when you have feelings driving you down and/or situations in your life driving you down, know that our ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD has you in HIS carrying arms holding you tight letting you know everything is going to be alright. Go to HIM when you such things come up. talk to HIM daily, HE is never too busy to listen to you, in return listen quietly for HIS voice of comfort and wisdom to come to you.

Prayer: ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, I know you have me in YOUR thoughts, heart, and SPIRIT. You will never let me go, even though the Enemy has planted weeds of doubts and obstacles in my life. Help me to face every day with the strength and faith to get through it all. With the love YOU ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, YOUR only begotten SON LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, and the ALMIGHTY LORD HOLY SPIRIT have for me and in the past unto eternity, I know I have nothing to fear and know I have comfort forever. AMEN.

The songs I have for you today are: "Mine Field" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album, "The Elements" and "I Just Need U." by Toby Mac by his "The Elements" album, "Saved" by Big & Rich from their "Horse Of A Different Color" album, "Hello My Name Is" by Matthew West from his "My Name Is" album, "Higher Power" by Boston from their "Greatest Hits" album, "Healing Rain" by Michael W. Smith from his "Healing Rain" album, and "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me from their "I Can Only Imagine" album. The last three song links works, just click on the website links, You Tube is being a jerk again and I'm sure the devil is trying to block the songs, but he failed. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP6C_SOLQUg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1bjTOFbZA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_lrrq_opng

Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for sharing your amazing videos an thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  13. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome Sweetheart! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif] I'm happy to do these things for you and everyone else, I would love to see and hear yours and everyone else's inspirational thoughts and songs! [smilie=happy.gif]

14. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

09/30/2023 The lesson today is "Who made who?"

26) And GOD said, "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27) So GOD created man in HIS own image, in the image of GOD created HE him; male and female created HE them. 28) And GOD blessed them, and GOD said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. GENESIS 1: 26-28 KJV

13) For THOU hast possessed my reigns: THOU hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14) I will praise THEE; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are THY works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15) My substance was not hid from THEE, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in lowest parts of the earth. 16) THINE eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and un THY book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17) How precious also are THY thoughts unto me, O GOD! how great is the sum of them! 18) If I should count them, they are more in number that the sand: when I awake, I am still with THEE. PSALMS 139: 13-18 KJV

4) Then the WORD of the LORD came unto me, saying, 5) Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. JERENIAH 1: 4-5 KJV

16) Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry. 17) Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him. 18) Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and the Sto'icks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them JESUS, and the resurrection. 19) And they took him, and brought him unto Ar-e-op'agus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is? 20) For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean. 21) (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.) 22) Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23) For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, HIM I declare unto you. 24) GOD that made the world and all things therein, seeing that HE is LORD of heaven and earth, dewelleth not in temples made with hands; 25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though HE needed any thing, seeing HE giveth to all life things; 26) And hath made of one blood all nations of men for todwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27) That they should seek the LORD, if haply they might feel after HIM, and find HIM, though HE be not far from every one of us: 28) For in HIM we live, and move, and have our being; as certian also of your own poets have said, For we are also HIS offspring. 29) Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of GOD, we ought not to think that the GODHEAD is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. ACTS 17: 16-29 KJV

How many times do we hear, think, or see false evidence of worshiping other things other than ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, or worse yet being told there is no GOD? That there is Satan at his best to deceive us and tear us away from our loving HOLY FATHER GOD. ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD proves who is in control and who made us not only through HIS WORD in the HOLY BIBLE, but also through us, HIS most wonderful and precious creation. If that is not enough, look at everything around us and in the Universe that HE created! Always know that ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD loves and cares for you so much to the point that HIS own ONLY BEGOTTEN JESUS CHRIST died for us and rose from the grave to save us all from sin and eternal death, so that one day we can be up in heaven, wow, talk an amazing wonderful HEAVENLY FATHER GOD!

Prayer: Oh ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, thank you so much for loving me so much to create me in addition to save me through your ONLY BEGOTTON SON, my LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. May YOU instill me to be a servant to YOUR will here on earth. Amen.

The songs I have for you today are: "Who Made Who" by AC/DC from their "Who Made Who" album, "First Love" by Petra from their "On Fire!" album, "Crushing Snakes: Showdown" Crowder featuring Taya.

15. Love this. Thank You for sharing. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  16. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome Miss @AmberStone ! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

17. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/4/2023 The lesson today is "Finacial Strain."

[LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST speaking] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve GOD and mammon. SAINT MTTHEW 6: 24 KJV

Do you ever get nervous when you watch the news and see reports about the stock market? does your head spin when you see the prices rise at the gas pump? Can you feel your heart race when you look at your bills in comparison to your bank statement? Even though many of our day-today activities depend on money, it's important to remember that money is not a provider or sustainer. Only ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD can provide for you and sustain you. When we begin to focus on and worry about money, then we are telling ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD that we don't trust HIM.

As you feel yourself start to worry about money, stop and change your focus from wealth to ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD. Thank HIM for what HE has provided for you and then humbly ask HIM to give you wisdom about your financial situation. Be at peace as you remember that you can absolutely trust ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD to provide for you and to sustain you.

[LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST speaking] 31) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32) (For after all these things do Gentiles seek: ) for your heavenly FATHER knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33) But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and HIS righteousness: and all these shall be added unto you. 34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. SAINT MATTHEW 6: 31-34 KJV

Prayer: Dear ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, help me not to worry but to rust that YOU will provide for me. Help me to be devoted to YOU only. Amen.

The songs I have for you today are : "Money" by Pink Floyd from their "Dark Side of the Moon" album, "In GOD We Trust" by Stryper from their "In GOD We Trust" album, and "Seek Ye First the Kingdom of GOD" Classic Hymn by Islington Baptist Church.

18. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

11/21/2023 The lesson today is "Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for?"

17) Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the FATHER of lights, with WHOM is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. 18) Of HIS own will begat HE us with the WORD of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of HIS creatures. JAMES 1: 17-18 KJV
    16) Rejoice evermore. 17) Pray without ceasing. 18) In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in CRIST JESUS concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 KJV

Thanksgiving Day weekend, the time where we are all in a rush to get the grocery shopping done to prepare the food, prepare the table for the family and friends to gather to pig-out, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, unneeded politics arguments at the table, quickly planning what time to get the early slot in line at the stores for the Black Friday bargains. But have we really gone so far as to forget what we are truly thankful for? Loving family and friends, food on the table, jobs, roof over our heads, a bed to sleep in, being alive and healthy. Most importantly being saved from eternal death and sin as well as one day being allowed up in heaven and being counted a son and daughter of ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD being a prince and princess, all because of our LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST. In all the chaos and confusion in the world, feel blessed that our HEAVENLY FATHER has and always will bestow such love to care for us for watching and providing for us.

Prayer: OH, ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, thank YOU for blessing us with YOU, YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, LORD SAVIVOR JESUS CHRIST, and the ALMIGHTY PROTECTING HOLY SPIRIT! Thank YOU for blessing and watching over all of us even though we don't deserve it, but YOU still love us to do it! In these blessed things we thank and praise YOU forever!

Here are some songs for you: "The Goodness" (featuring Blessing Offor), "Promised Land" (Featuring Sheryl Crow) by TobyMac from his "Life After Death' album, "Promised Land" by the Oak Ridge Boys from their "Front Porch Swinging" album, "Rescue Story" by Zach Williams from his "Rescue Story" album, "Make Love Great Again" by Stryper from their "Even the Devil Believes" album, "Healing Rain" by Michael W. Smith from his "Healing Rain" album, and "Thank you Part 1" by Infinite from their "The Others" album. The last two links do work just click on them, the devil tried to ruin it, but he didn't succeed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo1bjTOFbZA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4fCyNqQdGM

19. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

01/06/2023 Today's lesson is "New Year, new day, new experiences, new journeys, same GOD!"

5) Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6) In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths. PROVERBS 3: 5-6 KJV

18) Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. 19) Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. ISAIAH 43: 18-19

11) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12) Then shall ye call upon ME, and ye shall go and pray unto ME, and I will hearken unto you. 13) And ye shall
    seek ME, when ye shall search for ME with all your heart. JERMIAH 29: 11-13 KJV

17) Therefore if any man be in CHRIST, he is a new creature: old thing are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18) And all things are of GOD, WHO hath reconciled us to HIMSELF, by JESUS CHRIST, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19) To wit, that GOD was in CHRIST, reconciling the world unto HIMSELF, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20) Now then we are ambassadors for CHRIST, as though GOD did beseech you by us: we pray you in CHRIST's stead, be ye reconciled to GOD. 21) For HE hath made HIM to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of GOD in HIM. 2 CORINTHIANS 5: 17-21 KJV

Well, it a new year, every day is different, we know things will be unexpected this year since it is too early knowing what this year will bring. It's all good, ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD is in control. We have resolutions we've made to make improvements in our lives, some will succeed and some will fail, but as long as we put our trust, faith, and love in ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, through HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON LORD SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST with the help of LORD COMFORTER HOLY SPIRIT everything will come out all right in time.

Prayer: Oh, ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, each new year, every new day with new experiences and new journeys will be coming that I won't know how to deal with, but I know YOU are unchanging. YOU are always watching over me, loving me, guiding me, and protecting me. Thank YOU, ALMIGHTY LORD FATHER GOD, YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHIRST, and LORD COMFORTER HOLY SPIRIT being in my life here and for all eternity!

The songs I have for you today are "Help Is On The Way (Maybe Midnight)" by TobyMac from his "Life After Death" album, "Work In Progress" by Leanna Crawford from her "Crazy Beautiful You" album, "Less Like Me" by Zach Willams from his "Rescue Story" album, "Plan For Me" by Zach Williams from his "A Hundred Highways" album, "Higher Power" by Boston from their "Greatest Hits" album, and "Horizon (A New Day) by TobyMac from his "The Elements" album. The last link of the song "Horizon (A New Day) works, the devil is being a prick with YouTube channel, but the devil lost again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY_HFXyTNDs

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024