Advice for Trip to Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Big Member C, Jan 11, 2022.

1. One of my childhood buddies is getting married in Feb so I’d like for the both of us to go out with a bang before he gets hitched. I have arranged for us to be in Carson City the night of Jan 28. How do I know which lovely ladies are available that night? Many thanks in advance.

2. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

It's counter-intuitive but if you go to the home page, click on "Today's Lineup", and scroll to the bottom you'll see what you want.

Big Member C likes this.
  3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

As Jim stated before, the best way is go to the homepage of the Bunny Ranch and click on the "Today's Lineup" from the drop down.

Here is the link to the Bunny Ranch's Homepage:

https://www.bunnyranch.com/

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. Everyone here on the message board is here to help out.

Big Member C likes this.
  4. Kiteh Kawasaki™
    Chat with Me

Kiteh Kawasaki™ Book Me Now @BunnyRanch 7752469901 ext 0

Once you've decided you dig a gIRL eMail her from her profile. Ask if she's available when you will be here, and ask her how to make an appointment to see her. Or pick whoever happens to be on hand that day from a lineup. Whatever works best for you.

Lunch Buffett, Big Member C and gLip5 like this.
  5. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch