REVIEW Still euphoric after my time with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dragon Daddy, Mar 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

Thank you, little girl! You are a treasure in my life! The euphoria from being with you still fills me and makes me want to get back to you even faster! See you soon![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Entreprenuer136 and AliceLittle like this.
  2. Dragon Daddy, they euphoria between us stays for such a long long time! See you soon....

www.TheAliceLittle.com

Alice-winter-2017-63s1.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  3. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

That is so very true, little girl! The euphoria between us does stay for a long, long time! Time will fly by (if need be use the Time Turner) and soon you will be in my arms again....[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. Oh to have a Time Tuner! Well let's not wish our days away, the anticipation of our upcoming encounters is keeping us hot!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

The anticipation is building for all of our encounters, our adventures, our days and nights of euphoria as we watch the world melt away! Not wishing our days aaway, little girl! Our future fun is keeping us very hot![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Alice is awesome, smart and sexy!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  8. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

It is a pleasure, Cumisha! Thank you so much for being wonderful!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Dragon Daddy and your welcome for being awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

She is definitely one of a kind...... a Little bundle of Joy for one and all

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  11. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

She surely is a bundle of joy and most definitely one of a kind! Thank you @SableRenae !

12. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I read about our first time together and feeling the memories rush back in! @AliceLittle the euphoria still comes back time and again with reading this and I love how each time we are together it is even greater! Can't wait to see you, little girl![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  14. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

You are most welcome Dragon Daddy

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  16. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, @cumishaamado !! It is an honor to have you enjoying my review!! You are truly wonderful!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you are awesome and a "Sweetheart" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are charming and a "True Gentleman" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  19. The euphoric feeling remains and we are going to have another encounter in August! I ride on Dragon Daddy's motorcycle! I can't wait!
    IMG_0750.PNG

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  20. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

That euphoric feeling does remain for a very long time! I can't wait for our August iron horse ride, little girl! We will have so much fun writing about our next chapter!

21. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @cumishaamado !! I am honored by your compliment![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Our iron horse ride is fast approaching and I feel that euphoria drifting over me as if reliving our first time together! I can't wait to be there with you, little girl!

23. Dragon Daddy I love this review! Thank you for writing it for me! I look forward to our next euphoric encounter!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome adventures!!! Book a memorable experience with @AliceLittle today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, little girl! It is an honor to write and share our adventures together! Our next euphoric adventure is coming up really fast! I can't wait!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  27. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you, @cumishaamado ! @AliceLittle is truly wonderful and special! We have another adventure together coming up very soon!

28. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AliceLittle likes this.
  29. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  30. Every time Dragon Daddy is out here we end up in a euphoric state of mind!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  31. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much, @Felina Meow ![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Yes we do, little girl! And we will be in that euphoric state of mind again very soon! I love this photo of you![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Anyone who is fortunate to be able to party with Alice Little is a lucky man/women. Dragon Daddy it looks like you are able to do it a few times a year!

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@AliceLittle is awesome!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Euphoric is a great word about our time together, we have seen each other again and we will again in Oct! I look forward to it!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.