Willow Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

Willow and I had plans to party since I first joined the boards. We chatted through the boards, and in the chat room. It became a pleasure getting to know more and more about her. Then came the day of our party.

It was Wednesday morning. I was sitting in the bar, before anyone else was really awake. She walked through the room, getting ready to go work out. We smiled at each other, knowing in just a few short hours we would be in her room.

Later that afternoon, she finish getting ready and came to meet me in the parlor. I was struck again by her beauty. Every time my eyes met her, my heart could have skipped a beat. We went to her room, to go over final talks before the party started.

From the moment the party began, it was mind blowing. Her touch was soft, as was her skin. We started touching and rubbing against each other, while undressing one another.

-fade to black-

When the first round was over, we wrapped ourselves in a towel and headed out to the bar. Several ladies were around, as we went to grab drinks and head to the hot tub.

Getting the drinks was a fun experience in itself, trying to keep the towel up.... thanks ladies.... But finally we had our drinks and began to head out into the cold. Though the temperature was down outside, our bodies were still warm from moments before.

We sat there drinking our drinks, while talking and joking with each other. It was a very nice and relaxing way to let our bodies rest, and I think the rest was needed. Willow sure knows how to wear a guy out, and it was so much fun.

We made it back insdie Willows room, where it was time for a bubble bath. The water was rather hot, but I would not have had it any other way. Holding each other in the water, and enjoying the moment was a great topping for the party.

Sadly, everything must come to an end though.

The time with her was so amazing, and I could not get enough of her during our time. She is a very sweet and down to earth lady, and a wonderful party. I know for sure that I will be spending more time with her in the future, and I can not wait for that day to come. Her memories will hang in my mind like a willow tree, and she can sure make a guy feel loved. The perfect name for her.

Thank you for such an amazing experience Willow Love.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Thanks for the great review Dane!! We did have a great time. I can't wait to see you again. You were so much fun!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Nice Review Dane!!!!

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Great review Dane! Willow is one very special Lady.

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Dane!!!! And a bubble bath? NICE!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Of course!!

[​IMG]

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thanks you!!

8. I'm guessing she knocked you upside the head with a dumbbell at this point. Then when you woke up the drinks were for a splitting headache which you thought was just from dehydration. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All kidding aside, sounds like you had a great time with the lovely Willow.

9. great review! Willow really seems like an awesome person to spend time with.

10. Nice review, sounds life a great party!

11. Great Review..Glad you guys had fun..

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    A Woman covered in bubbles is one of the things that make life worth living!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

13. Mmmm she sounds delicious! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Hey! I would never do that!! :lol: :lol:

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

17. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Thank you!!

18. willowlove
    Chat with Me

19. Great review, for a hot momma

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

AWESOME REVIEW THANK U FOR SHARING

21. [smilie=be mine!.gif] Great write-up on Willlow. I should party with this hottie again soon!

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review! :)

23. CalGuy95
    Chat with Me

CalGuy95 Well-Known Member

I agree...I would love a bubble bath with Willow!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]