~*~*WET DREAM WITH KATRINA MARIE!~*~*

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MissFrenchieRose, May 28, 2011.

1. I just had the most amazing menage a trois with Katrina Marie...I'm speechless, she is FOR REAL!
    This gorgeous marine came to the ranch earlier today...
    She invited me over to talk, Next thing you know, here we are, on her bed, me on top kissing her, him between her legs ( I had to say he was real skilled!), then Katrina went down on me on give me the best climax of the week! I can't believe how good she was...and no "i pretend to go down on you..." no, she really was into it and the menage a trois got hotter and hotter by the second...it was the guy's round 2 all ready and didn't know if he could go again...YEAH RIGHT!!!
    we passed on his dick from one mouth to the other, fucking one after the other...this guy was a champ and so was Katrina!
    Thank you both for this amazing time, I'm very impressed with her maturity and dedication...20 years old??? REALLY!!!???
    KATRINA AND FRENCHIE = OUH LALA! HOT HOT HOT PAIR!

2. I think you'll do just fine...
    imagine? what a treat!
    I cant wait for our round 2 Katrina, you are too much fun!

3. Wow what an amazing review...talk about double trouble! Katrina and Frenchie, now that is a REAL HOT PARTY. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Katrina is one of those rare ladies who is mature beyond her years, but still has a fun and youthful personality! She's always a fun lady to be around! Add Frenchie to that and... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. I can't wait until she is back next week!!!!!
    Katrina...how many menage a trois can we squeeze in 4days?
    The race is ON!!!

6. What an incredibly lucky guy!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Good luck Frenchie :)

7. what a hot review!

8. Who will be our lucky man in the middle???

9. Sexy! Wow! Can we add a redhead into this mix? Neapolitan! :D

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Can we take turns? :twisted: