Wanting To Be A Bunny!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by LeAnne Summers, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Hi everyone I am Stephanie. I am 25 year's old. I totally love everyone at the Bunny Ranch and of coarse everyone at the other ranches as well. :lol: . Can't get enough of the bunnies.

I am really hoping to be a bunny very soon :p and I really look forward to hopefully joining the family.

I am a fun out going woman and enjoy working in a fun environment surrounded by wonderful people both female and men. I am bi-sexual so I enjoy both of the worlds. I am definitely not a shy person.

I did apply through email to both Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette. But thought I would try on here as well as introduce myself.

I plan on staying for awhile not just a few weeks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] WOW!!! You are gorgeous!!! Best of luck to you! I hope o see you at the Ranch soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. You are smoking hot! I don't see why Dennis wouldn't want you to be a bunny! ;)

4. You are beautiful [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Hope to see you at the ranch! GoodLuck

XOXO

5. Thanks guys so much! I really hope to make it in. I'd be very thrilled and excited. :D

6. I just got an email!

I am scheduled to arrive September 26th. At Sagebrush Ranch. I am over the moon!

Thank you everyone can't wait!

7. I am so excited we will be at the same place! Wooohooo! I am happy for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. That is great sexy one!!! Welcome to the family!!!!

[​IMG]

9. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!! :) Hope you have a great time there!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Congratulations LeAnne!

Hugs & Kisses; Caressa

11. Was just letting everyone know I am coming up September 5th - September 19th. My birthday is September 19th and I am happy to spend it with my new family.

12. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Best of Luck LeAnne, your are beautiful with great attitude and I'm sure you'll do well.

13. 8 hours til I head to Sagebrush love you all see you soon.

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

I am so looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you! Travel safely! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. [​IMG] good luck girly:)