REVIEW The Tea Party and Alice's Wonderland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Radium, Jan 7, 2017.

1. I do have to say I get so excited to see my clients that I do have a habit of jumping into there arms! Let me show you!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy and Radium like this.
  2. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

I loved when you did that the first time we got together! It has become even more intense and wonderful the more we get together, little girl! Our next adventure is coming up soon!

AliceLittle likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. If you book on the day of tea party here at the Bunny Ranch, if you would like you can sit in on it with all of us and see the positive energy that shines through!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  5. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I am not sure if we will get time with the tea party when I get there at the end of summer, little girl! But I would be honored to be able to sit in on it with you soon!

6. Maybe one of your visits Dragon Daddy! If you want to sit in let me know!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  7. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I would be honored to sit in on the tea party, little girl! Let me know what day it is on and let's plan on it for us to join in one of the trips out to see you!

8. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I don't know if I could sit through the tea party, without having my hands all over Alice!

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radium likes this.
  10. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    [​IMG]

11. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

It was an amazing time filled with fantastic memories. Life should be lived with no-regrets but there are times that you wish you would of taken the time to do things just a little bit differently. One drink at the bar with Dennis wouldn't have taken that much time.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]