REVIEW The Tea Party and Alice's Wonderland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Radium, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Visit number 2 and number 3 where this week and although I have no idea how, each time I go and visit Alice it gets better each time. Number 2 was an amazing visit in itself. Started off the adventure by going to the coffee shop in Virginia City where we had some amazing coffee and got to geek out talking about different kinds of coffee and the different ways to prepare it. She looks just as amazing in a pair of jeans as she does in a dress. The trip back down the hill also had to include a stop at one of the candy shops where we got you guessed it got some espresso chocolate. Back at the ranch I was privileged to attend the weekly tea party. It was a great time got to eat some cake and some small sandwiches. I got to see for the first time a lot of the women that I have interacted with through the different topics here on the forum. Dennis did an amazing talk and I got to meet and talk to him after the tea party and got invited to go to the strip club later that evening. I was disappointed that I was unable to go due to another commitment. One word of advice if you get in the tub with Alice be prepared for it to be hot. I like it hot myself, but there are some that it may be a little too hot for. We talked about a lot of books and it was amazing to discuss some that I only get blank stares from people when I talk about them especially 1984. Number 3 was even more amazing than visit number 2 was. Alice has the amazing ability to make people relax and comfortable. She made me more relaxed and comfortable than I have been in a very long time. Today’s topics where art and music although in this case on the music part her capabilities on this topic far exceed mine, she gave me some things to think about the next time I am listing to a complicated piece of music. There are not many things that are more comfortable than having her lying next to your side. I am looking forward to visit number 4 and will be counting the days till I can have this amazing women lying next to me again. I am especially excited to see her new room once it gets finished.

2. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Additionally about Alice is just the way she makes you feel through her enthusiasm. Having her jump up in to your arms and wrap her legs around you has to rank up there with one of the most amazing things that I have every experienced.

3. you are just too sweet- how could I not be beyond excited to see you? As i'm typing this i'm sipping on the coffee you brought me- thank you again for it! You're such a thoughtful and wonderful person, and i can't wait to make #4 even more incredible!

Radium likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I agree with you Radium. Every time I see Alice it gets better and better. Feeling her great big hugs when you first see her to her farewell hugs, you know the experience will be unforgettable.

Radium likes this.

5. you guys are just too sweet! I love getting to see you each time as well- it's like the connection grows stronger and stronger with each time we spend together!

auron79 likes this.
  6. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Getting to know you has been an adventure, I can't think of many things more enjoyable than sitting in a hot bath with you talking about what ever comes to mind.

7. And we do have the most interesting chats! It's wonderfully enjoyable how natural and effortless our connection is <3

Radium likes this.
  8. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I had a cappuccino this morning with Wonderland blend, it will be difficult to make an espresso any more with out thinking about you. I have some Ethiopian yirgacheffe on my list for the next time I order coffee I haven't gotten any in a while the last time I order Ethiopian coffee I got harrar. One idea I had a long time ago because of what we discussed as the difficult to get in to the coffee market was to appeal to the Bed and Breakfast market. My idea was to go to the different Bed and Breakfast locations and develop a blend specifically for them that they could serve and also generate some additional income by selling it. I moved on to other things and hadn't thought about it in awhile, it would require a much bigger roaster than what I have now.

9. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

Anytime spent with Alice is an amazing time!! I'm glad to see you had a great time.

Radium likes this.
  10. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

That is quite a contrast between the large tree and the little Alice. Have been getting a lot of snow here seems like every time I brush my truck off and come back there is another 3 inches. The snow is suppose to stop today but have negative temperatures later this week.

11. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Cool review. I am glad you had fun.

12. Right? it's just about as crazy here! Snow, then rain, then more snow!

13. We had a really lovely time together! Perhaps one of these days you and I will be able to make some fun memories together :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  14. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Was -18 F this morning driving to work the temperature is suppose to get back positive this weekend but with more snow.

15. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

When I capture you alone, and not busy in a party, we will see what magic is over the hill and beyond....

AliceLittle likes this.
  16. I am very much so looking forward to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thunderstorm likes this.
  17. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Me too Miss Little, Me too....

18. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

[​IMG]
    Only one thing could be better than some coffee and a book

19. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]What an amazing review for Miss Alice! ;)

20. Unh. I think that picture is sexier than anything I've posted here.

Radium likes this.
  21. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I created this one to be specifically printed on metal. I have to disagree with the level of sexiness it possess as it can't be any sexier than you.

22. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

It looks like you need some help with that bra, just not sure which way to go with it.

23. We'll have to agree to disagree, but thank you hun.

Might not /need/ the help, but I'll glad accept the help, whichever way you want to take it. Hehe.

24. 15639-25067-19987.JPG
    <3

Radium likes this.
  25. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

That is a very mischievous look what could possible be going through your mind.

26. I'll have to tell you in person some time ;-)

27. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I am looking forward to that, the time between now and that time can't go by quickly enough.

28. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

add you to the picture and whala brains and beauty all wrapped in one :)

29. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I enjoy seeing the cute casual pics of you as well as the more proper professional ones.

30. 17142531_788157278000751_170914355_o.jpg
    <3

Radium likes this.
  31. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I don't want to alarm you, but your boobs are smiling at me lol

ShipBuilder likes this.
  32. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Another photograph with that look of having something mischievous on your mind. The Cheshire Cat on your dress make the mischievousness even more pronounced.

33. And once again I find myself in the familiar situation- sitting at my computer, sipping some coffee...and I cannot help but think of you. The photo you gifted me? It's now hanging above my keurig <3

Radium likes this.