REVIEW The Tea Party and Alice's Wonderland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Radium, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I miss so many thing like the smell of your breath and the feeling of your feet in my hands as we sit in the tub. I can not wait until I get to see you again.

2. Mmmm, I can't wait to be in a tub with you and put my feet in your strong hands.

Radium likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your amazing review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Radium likes this.
  4. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Looks like the possibility is high that it will be sooner than we thought

5. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I just finished American Gods. I am looking forward to rubbing your feet in the tub while we talk about it.

6. Yes!!

I can't wait! So excited for the show! The posters look amazing!

Radium likes this.
  7. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Although I didn't get to rub your feet in the tub I did get to wash your back in the shower which was just as fun.

8. There is always next time. Which might include watching whatever of American Gods has been released.

9. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

That sounds like a fantastic plan

10. I can't believe how hyped I'm getting for it. And the reviewers who got to watch the first five episodes loved it!

11. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Just added Starz so I can watch it and the bonus is it was 50% off right now. I had also been interested in watching Black Flag and it is also on Starz.

12. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Random cause I didn't expect it but I'm also in the excited for American Gods camp I just don't know how I'm going to watch it yet.

13. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I am looking forward to the show and getting Starz was a good choice they have a great movie selection and Black Sails has been great. I like comparing the characters in the show to Treasure Island. I have only watched 3 episodes so far and I am not so sure about John Silver doesn't seem to fit the character from Treasure Island. American Gods I have looked at the cast and Peter Stormare as Czernobog is perfect, although there is two characters that are suppose to be the same person and the cast has two separate actors not sure how that is going to play out.

14. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Today is the day the first episode is on tonight.

15. THIS SERIES IS JUST <3. it's SO good!!

Radium likes this.
  16. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I few things have me confused a little the opening story was changed to eliminate the sacrifice by hanging which gives Odin power. Which comes to the ending of the episode which is also different from the book that the children hang Shadow which doesn't make since because that would have also given Odin power.

17. Yeah, it was weird. I mean, losing the eye still makes sense, but I don't know why they changed it. There have been a few changes, but I'm enjoying them mostly, like they're not detracting from the story.

So...will you call me Bilquis next time and worship me? ;-) lol

Radium likes this.
  18. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

That part and the part about the children hanging shadow are so far the only parts that I haven't liked that where changed. I have noticed some time line changes but not that big of a deal. I think it is to late on the worship part.

19. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

The real question is will you call me puppy

20. I hope you know you're kind of amazing ;). Thanks again for the Death Wish- I just got a Kuerig for my room at work so the pods came in super handy!

Radium likes this.
  21. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

It is just a little thing and I enjoy it when it makes you happy.

22. Well it certainly makes me happy, so thank you hun.

Radium likes this.
  23. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

There is more Happiness on the way

24. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

25. Tidying up my room I came across the picture again, whenever I notice it I have to stop to think of you.

Radium likes this.
  26. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Every time that I think about the time we have spend together it brings an enormous smile to my face.

27. Aww, that's so sweet. Me too, I treasure those memories.

28. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Looking forward to the opportunity to create some new memories

29. Me too. We'll create wonderful, appropriately caffeinated memories. ;-)

30. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Caffeinated memories are the best kind of memories

31. absolutely! Did I tell you I finally got around to mounting the art piece onto the wall above my coffee maker? I've had it propped up, but finally got the drill out to get it set in its rightful place. Miss you buddy!

Radium likes this.