The Amazing Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Jul 15, 2011.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

You are right, only Scorpio I feel secure with is you! Can't wait to be in the security of your new room is you! You always make me feel special and wonderful! three and a half years of that is so addicting…can't think of anyone I would rather be addicted to than you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. redwood
    Chat with Me

I have got to bump this thread as I think it is the first of many reviews I have done of my many experiences with Jade. After so many, she still remains THE BEST! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Everyone should bump into Jade!! Unforgettable!!

4. redwood
    Chat with Me

absolutely nothing better than ringing the LRN bell and bumping into Jade Capri! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Reviews are most of the time to be read, so it's ok that it's few comments. As long as people are reading ;)
    I would passed out if I saw one scorpio lol go figure it. I am one :mrgreen:

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

I think you meant scorpion my dear and yes, you don't want to run into one….but if it is a Scorpio…like you…I would love to run into you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just thinking of you, Redwood... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

8. redwood
    Chat with Me

So many parties and every single one of them have been very special! Jade is an amazing lady and will always be that for me! Can't wait for the next one! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  9. redwood
    Chat with Me

Keep on thinking of me wonderful Jade! I love it when you think about me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Jade, in this picture, you have too much heart... :lol: :lol: :lol: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] :twisted: :wink:

11. redwood
    Chat with Me

I totally agree with you Al! This is my first review of Jade and it still stands. She is a totally awesome lady who deserves every little word that is written about her.

12. redwood
    Chat with Me

Jade has so many reviews that she hardly has time to respond to all of them. Just another testimonial to what a wonderful lady and courtesan she is! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hehe As you should. It's been a fun time with you. Every time gets better and better [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. redwood
    Chat with Me

Jade, you are right in a general sense. We always have had so much fun and stupidness and laughter! I love that about our relationship!

Unfortunately, last week didn't really keep the trend going up. Not at all your fault. I mean, How could a KOBD ever be at fault. :mrgreen: So sad and disappointing about our favorite restaurant, too. But over four years, it HAS gotten better and better! I sincerely hope it keeps going that way.

When I originally wrote this review, I never imagined four years later I would still be commenting on it. I never imagined that we would have had so many wonderful parties and experiences. But, what the hell, let's keep it going as long as you want![smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. redwood
    Chat with Me

Jade, Always happy to bump this thread…my original review of you! We have had so many exceptional parties together and they are all wonderful. Four years and the last party is as great as the first one was! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehehe no kidding. You got stop those scorpios stories. It's scary.
    More like 4 now huh?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for keeping up with it. It's for us to remember and for others to read and see how special it can be ;)

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehehe what a great advice John. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Time really flies when you are having fun…hehe

20. redwood
    Chat with Me

It always amazes me that we have been having fun and driving each other crazy for over four years. Things have changed a little, but always for the better! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

21. redwood
    Chat with Me

And I think we would both agree that our outdates have been getting more fun, especially this summer! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

22. redwood
    Chat with Me

Always so much fun to go hiking and picnicking with you! Tahoe is so beautiful! Oh, and BTW, so are you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. redwood
    Chat with Me

I have been seeing Jade for four and a half years, almost exclusively. Every time I see her is as good as the first time, or the last time, or even better. Jade is such a wonderful soul and a very giving person. She can give you some sh*t, but in a very kind and funny way. She will make you laugh and will go out of her way to take care of you and show you a good time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Lol well, you have your almost weekly run with scorpions. I am way less harmless. At least I hope I am hehe

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I know!!! I lost our count. I think you did too ;)
    Not bad for not even being your type lol
    Have a great trip and I will talk to you when you come back ;)

26. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Awe love you are very lucky to have such a guy! What a sweet review lovie

27. redwood
    Chat with Me

Well, as we have talked about, in one way, you are not my type…lol, But "my type" has definitely changed since meeting you. And in another way, you are totally my type. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

28. redwood
    Chat with Me

And I hate to admit that I did lose count, but that is partially your fault, because you said you would help me out and tell me how many times we partied last year and you haven't…but no matter they have always been fantastic.[smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I do :)
    Even when I can't talk much. Oh wait, specially when you send me emails about random things that happen in your house lol

dreamscometrue likes this.
  30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

haaa.. I do, don't I?
    Hey, can't blame me for having no heart lol

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your post!!! Thanks for sharing!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. What started out as a nice review has blossomed into such a sweet love story! Beautiful connection with a beautiful lady! :)

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hope we can meet up again soon, although with working AC.:D;):D;)

[​IMG]