The Amazing Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Well, Jade darling, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what kind of a person you really are. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Heck, you're an institution - a role model of class and eloquence. ( with a bit of Amazonian Samba Queen added in the mix ) :wink:

2. Jade is an amazing woman :D

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It make me feel good that people can see who I really am. A role model I am not sure :mrgreen: But I try to do good by others. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Now, only 28 days and counting! My love! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. redwood
    Chat with Me

I should just be silent, but you are not only a wonderful person, but you are an amazing lady to party with! There I go, giving away the secret. Damn me. But gotta love Jade for who she is and the time she will show you! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Just stating the truth [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

What a week Redwood!!!! You were wonderful! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. So glad we all got the chance to party with each other when you were last here, redwood! You were great! and so was Jade ;) :twisted: Can't wait to do it again!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am so excited that the next visit is coming soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am so looking forward to a week and half from now [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. redwood
    Chat with Me

ME TOO! I AM SOOOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT TOO! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. redwood
    Chat with Me

I was great wasn't I? :mrgreen: Actually the reason that party was so amazing was the two of you. Two wonderful and very sexy ladies who really know how to make a guy feel special! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. Happy Monday Jade! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Awesome review!

16. Jade you are amazing!

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you honey. It's very nice of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. redwood
    Chat with Me

I am always looking forward to the NEXT time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

19. Anytime love :wink:

20. redwood
    Chat with Me

Even after so many parties with Jade, she is still AMAZING! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

21. I totally believe u (-:

22. redwood
    Chat with Me

I hope you get to meet Jade at some point Melena, because Jade is a very special lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. She sure is :mrgreen:

24. redwood
    Chat with Me

I always hesitate to post more reviews of Jade, because she will just get busier and harder to see, but Jade always takes great care of me and is the BEST party in LPIN. So, I have now partied with Jade over 30 times and there is not better party in LPIN than Jade. She is sexy, beautiful, funny, bossy (sorry Jade) and the best there is. If you are a virgin, I would not recommend partying with Jade, because you will be spoiled for life. But she is a wonderful courtesan and the best experience you will ever have. I have been in this hobby for 7 years and I have never met or partied with anyone who comes close to Jade. Jade is the BEST! Love you Jade. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

25. Wow..what a great compliment :mrgreen:

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That was a experience not to be forgotten.

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Happy Wednesday [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, it is. Thank you babe. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

What is few minutes away [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Your welcome :mrgreen:

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. I love Jade Capri!

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... I think is safe to say that I love you to [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]