Tell Me a Joke....

Discussion in 'Games' started by DahliaBlue, Jul 8, 2016.

1. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

A preacher's wife goes to the butcher.
    The butcher asks if she'd like to try some Dam Turkey. The preacher's wife is shocked. The butcher explains that "Dam Turkey" is the brand name of the bird and shows her the packaging with the beaver and dam logo.
    That night, the preacher asks, "What's for dinner?" His wife says she bought some Dam Turkey from the butcher. The preacher scolds his wife for using such language in their home. She explains the "Dam Turkey brand name and their logo.
    At the dinner table, the preacher asks his 16-year-old son to pass him the "Dam Turkey." The son replies, "That's the spirit Dad, now will you please pass me the 'f**kin' mashed potatos?"

2. John N Ga likes this.
  3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

blonde phoned police to report that thieves had been in her car. "They've stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, even the accelerator," she cried out. However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time and the same voice came over the line. "Never mind, I got in the back seat by mistake."

4. On Thanksgiving day, a little boy overhears his mom and dad fighting. He hears his mom call his dad a bastard and hears his dad call his mom a bitch. He asks, "Mommy, what does bastard mean?" She answers, "Um, it means boy." Then he asks, "Daddy, what does bitch mean?" He says, "Uh, it means girl." Later that day, the boy sees his father in the bathroom shaving; the dad accidentally cuts himself and says, "Sh*t." The son asks, "What does that mean?" The dad says, "It means shaving cream." Then he sees his mom in the kitchen carving the turkey; she accidentally cuts herself and says, "F*ck." The son asks her what that word means and she says, "It means carving." That evening, the family's guests arrive for Thanksgiving dinner. The son opens the door to welcome them and says, "Welcome bitches and bastards! My dad is in the bathroom rubbing sh*t on his face and my mom is in the kitchen f*cking the turkey."
    - See more at: http://www.laughfactory.com/jokes/holiday-jokes#sthash.653rFo15.dpuf

newbie93 likes this.
  5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

An attractive woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Texas when her car broke down. An Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town. She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a whoop so loud that it would echo from the surrounding hills. When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final, "Yahoo!" and rode off. "What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service station attendant. "Nothing," shrugged the woman, "I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto his saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off." "Lady," the attendant said, "Indians ride bareback..."

DarkSampson likes this.
  6. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Q: What would happen if the Pilgrims had killed cats instead of turkeys?

A: We'd eat pussy every Thanksgiving

brandiminx and DarkSampson like this.
  7. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A young Japanese girl had been taught all of her life that when she married she was to please her husband and never upset him. The first morning of her honeymoon after making love the young Japanese bride crawled out of the bed. When she bent down to pick up their clothes, a fart slipped out. She looked up and said: "Scuse prease, front hole so happy back hole whistle!"

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  8. Hey that's the joke that I posted! Lol ;)

John N Ga likes this.
  9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

I must have overlooked your post...sorry....but it is very funny!

brandiminx likes this.
  10. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?
    Beat it. We’re closed. ;):D:)

11. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] I was just breaking your chops! Lol ;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Bruce comes home one day and says to his lover, "Please do me a favor. It feels like something's stuck up my ass. Could you check it out for me?"

His lover lubes up his finger (mercifully) and shoves it up Bruce's ass, feeling all around, and says, "I don't feel anything."

Bruce says, "Trust me, there's something up there. Try lubing up your whole hand and checking it out."

So his lover lubes his whole hand and sticks it up Bruce's ass. He feels around, and then pulls out a Rolex watch.

He says, "I found your problem. There was a watch stuck up your ass."

Bruce starts singing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

brandiminx likes this.
  13. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

There was this family who lived in the country, and the father took his boy out shooting. When they came back later that day the father put his BB gun on the top of the stove and hurried to the bathroom. He set it down so fast and hard that it opened and the BB's from the gun went right into mother's spaghetti sauce. She had seen the BB's and just figured that they couldn't hurt anyone, so she just served dinner anyways. Later that night the little girl ran down stairs saying, "mommy mommy I just peed BB's!"
    "Well did it hurt you?" said the mom.
    "No" said the girl.
    "O.K. then don't worry it will go away." Then the little boy runs down stairs,
    "Mommy mommy I just peed BB's!"
    "Well did it hurt" she says?
    "No" says the boy.
    "O.K. then don't worry about it, it will go away." Later that night the father rushes down the stairs with his pants down -
    "Honey, honey, I was just up stairs jacking off and I shot the dog!"

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

One Christmas Eve, Santa Claus comes down the chimney and is startled by a beautiful 19 year old blonde. She asks "Santa, will you stay with me?" Santa says, "Ho, Ho, Ho, I gotta go, gotta go! I gotta deliver these toys to the children, y'know!" She takes off her nightgown, and wearing only a bra and panties, she asks, "Santa, now will you stay with me?" Santa says, "Ho, Ho, Ho, I gotta go, gotta go! I gotta deliver these toys to the children, y'know!" She takes off everything and asks, "Santa, now will you stay with me?" Santa replies "Hey, Hey, Hey, I gotta stay, gotta stay! I can't get up the chimney with my dick this way!"

Sharky and brandiminx like this.
  15. RiverSong
    Chat with Me

RiverSong Simply Extraordinary

How do you catch polar bear???

Cut a hole in the ice
    place frozen peas around the hole
    when the polar bear goes to take a pea,
    kick him in the ice hole.

16. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A handsome cowboy dressed to kill with cowboy shirt, hat, jeans, spurs and chaps went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat there sipping his whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him. After she ordered her drink she turned to the cowboy and asked him, "Are you a real cowboy?" "Well, I've spent my whole life on the ranch herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences... I guess I am," replied the cowboy. After a short while he asked her to share her story. "I've never been on a ranch so I'm not a cowboy, but I am a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women," told the young woman. A short while later she left and the cowboy ordered another drink. A couple sat down next to him and asked, "Are you a real cowboy?" "Well, I always thought I was, but I just found out that I'm a lesbian!"

DarkSampson and brandiminx like this.
  17. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A feeble old man is in his doctor's office having a check-up. The doctor finishes the check-up says to the man, "So, you seem in fine health. Any problems?" "Yes, Doc," the old man slowly responded. "My sex drive is too high and I need it lowered." This took the doctor quite by surprise. "You're 84 years old, and you're in fine health for a man of your age, and I know men half your age who would kill for a problem like that. So, why are you complaining?" "Well," the old man said, "I see all these sexy nurses at the home, and when I go for a walk, I see all these cute honeys all around, so that's why I'm here, Doc. I want my sex drive lowered. "Still confused, the doctor said, "I would think that at your age, you wouldn't complain about a high sex drive." "Doc," the old man said, "You don't understand. I need my sex drive lowered from here," pointing to his head, "to here," pointing to between his legs.

RiverSong likes this.
  18. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Two daughters had been given parts in a Christmas pageant at their Church. At dinner that night, they got into an argument as to who had the most important role. Finally the 14 year old said to her 8 year old younger sister, "Well, you just ask Mom. She'll tell you it's much harder to be a virgin than it is to be an angel!"

19. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Dear Friends, I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been good this year, and since you have I will be telling my elves to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree at Christmas. I was going to bring you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we had a little problem. The 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with VD from fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing, the 11 lords leaping have knocked up the 8 maids a-milking, and the 9 pipers-piping have been arrested for doing weird things to the 7 swans a-swimming The 6 geese a-laying, 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtle doves and the partridge in a pear tree have me up to my sled runners in bird shit. On top of all this, Mrs. Claus is going through menopause, 8 of my reindeer are in heat, the elves have joined the gay liberation and some people who can't read a calendar have scheduled Christmas for the 5th of January. Maybe next year I will be able to get my shit together and bring you the things you want. This year I suggest you get your asses down to Walmart before everything is gone.

Love,

Santa

20. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A man goes to a $10 hooker and contracts crabs from her. When he goes back to complain, the hooker laughs and says, "What do you expect for $10 -- lobster?"

21. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Three men discuss the Christmas presents they bought for their wives. The first man says that he bought his wife a vacation home in the Bahamas and one in Jamaica. "That way," he explains, "if she doesn't like one, she can use the other." The second man says he had bought his wife a sports car and a limo for exactly the same reason. The third man says, "I bought my wife a negligee and a vibrator. That way, if she doesn't like the negligee, she can go screw herself."

DarkSampson likes this.
  22. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Once there was this man whose car broke down. He realized after looking for help for 10 minutes that there was a small farmhouse with an old lady sitting on the porch. He told her his unfortunate story and she gladly let him in. But first she told him, ''I have three rules that you musn't break or I'll see to it that you meet justice! But since talking hurts my throat so much, I won't tell you my rules.'' She let him sleep in the laundry room. He found himself a comfortable pile of old wool sweaters. After puffing his "pillow" he realized that a pair of pants were hanging down from a clothes line over top of his new bed. Seeing that it was no big deal he pulled them down. Instantly the old lady darted into the room and said, ''YOU BROKE MY FIRST RULE!'' He was sent outside to sleep in the donkey's stable. Right beside him was a tiny donkey kicking him so much that he slapped it. In a flash grandma was there: ''You broke the second rule. Watch out.'' He was sent onto the porch to sleep. All of a sudden a big, ugly cat came along and started rubbing all over him. Being allergic to cat hair, he shaved it bald. Here came the grandma. ''You broke the third rule,'' she starts, ''I'm calling the cops.'' The cops came and requested a description of what happened. The old lady said, ''That man is a damned rapist. He pulled down my pants, slapped my ass and shaved my pussy!"

23. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

After a terrible Christmas Eve car accident, three guys died and went to heaven. St. Peter met them at the gates and asked that they show him something related to Christmas to enter heaven. The first guy rummages through his pockets and pulls out a lighter, lights it and said, "Christmas Candle." St. Peter agreed that there were indeed Christmas candles and let him pass. The second guy fishes around and pulls out a set of keys, shakes them and says, "Christmas bells." St. Peter again agrees and sends him through. The third guy reached into his coat pocket and pulls out a pair of girls panties. St. Peter said, "Now what do panties have to do with Christmas?" The guy said "Oh, theses are Carols."

DarkSampson likes this.
  24. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A man was walking one day, when he came to this big house in a nice neighborhood. Suddenly, he realized there was a couple making love out on the lawn. Then, he noticed another couple over behind a tree. Then, another couple behind some bushes by the house. He walked up to the door of the house, and knocked. A well dressed woman answered the door, and the man asked what kind of a place this was. "This is a brothel" replied the madam.

"Well, what's all this out on the lawn?" queried the man.

"Oh, we're having a yard sale today."

25. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Ha ha ha here's one....if you are smoking weed and masterbating at the same time is that considered weed whacking? :D

26. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Ahhhh ha ha ha I just luv jokes and laughing and from my understand it's a natural aphrodisiac [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:D

27. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Q: Why is a Christmas tree better than a man?
    A: Because it stays up, has cute balls and looks good with the lights on.

28. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Little Johnny was in a spelling bee in class. He had to spell the word and use it in a sentence. The teacher asked him to please spell the word EAR. Little Johnny stood up and proudly said EAR E,A,R. Then to use it in a sentence he pretended to take a big hit off a joint and then while pretending to have his lungs full of smoke he predended to pass the joint to little Suzy and said "Ear".

29. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    Two women are walking home from the bar, they have to piss so they slip into a cemetary. One uses her panties to wipe herself, the other uses a reef off a head stone. Next night husbands are at the bar, one looks at the other and says "I'm gonna have to watch my wife she came home with no panties on last night." The other one says "Oh well mine came home with a card wedged in her ass saying you were loved and will be missed by the entire fire department."
    :D:);)

30. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

Three old ladies went for a walk in the park, they were suddenly approached by a man who flashed at them, two of them had a stroke - the third wasn't quick enough!

31. RiverSong
    Chat with Me

Knock, Knock!
    Who's There?
    Anita!
    Anita who?
    Anita Dick inside me!

32. RiverSong
    Chat with Me

Guy is going down on his girl..
    Guy - "Damn you've got a big pussy"
    "Damn you've got a big pussy"
    Girl - "You didn't have to say it twice"
    Guy - "I din't"

33. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, "What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?" The little girl replies, "I want a Barbie and a G.I. Joe." Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, "I thought Barbie comes with Ken." "No," said the little girl. "She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken."

34. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

A gent spots a nice looking gal in a bar goes up and starts small talk. Seeing that she didn't back off, he asked her name. "Carmen," she replied. "That's a nice name," he said warming up the conversation, "Who named you, your mother?" "No, I named myself, she answered. "Oh, that's interesting, why Carmen?" "Because I like cars, and I like men. What's your name?" He looked directly in her eyes and replied, "Beerfuck."

35. How the Angel wound up on the Christmas Tree.....

It was the week before Christmas and Santa was frantically making sure that the toys were ready and that the North Pole was decorated properly. The elves were slacking off so he was really getting upset and having to remind them of the deadlines. Since he was so busy he put the Angel of the North Pole in charge of decorating, but she was kind of a ditz and was always asking Santa how things looked and where they should go so it was even more aggravating. It's Christmas Eve and the elves are completely worthless, the bags aren't packed the reindeer aren't hitched and so he's yelling and screaming at them, and finally says, "That's it!! The next person who can't do their job I'm going to show them how I want it done and then fire them."
    At that moment the Angel walks into the workshop with the Christmas Tree and asks Santa where he wants it.