tatyanna,the long awaited party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bamabert111, May 8, 2012.

1. after first meeting this gorgeous girl,i knew i had to party with her,i met her in november when i was here and i think that was her first week at the ranch.weve been talking and texting ever since,so finally the time came for us to party,we went back to her r.oom to discuss our party,and that went so smooth,we went to the hooker booker and got her paid and back to the room we went..and when she stripped down,woww what an amazing body.we played around a little and then we had such an amazing party,i will not go into details,but woww,guys when you are at the ranch,this beautiful blonde is one you need to party with.

2. Thank you so much sweetie love your review.I had a great time with you too,and yes what a long awaited party but you were worth the wait. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Awesome GO Bama Roll Tide

4. thank you tatyanna,it was awesome

5. thank you kevin

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I got to spend a bit of time with Tatyanna recently, and I have to say that her beauty is just a small part of who she is. She has such a sweet and kind personality! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. she sure does,she is awesome

8. tatyanna is awesome

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I am so glad you finally got to spend some "quality" time with Tatyanna! She is wonderful and it sounds like you two had an amazing time together.

10. thanks crock,she was well worth waiting on

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I'm glad you two had a great time together. Waiting builds anticipation and is very exciting! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

I am waiting and anticipating a party with Tatyana! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I can't wait for our next one [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. it will be very soon tatyanna

15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

This Docrocker must get a taste of Tatyanna next Dec...yes I have a lot of patience!! :lol:

16. many more fun times to cum [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I will be there [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. i am looking forward to it

19. and so am I [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]