Tamela Lee's Total Package Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Apr 2, 2013.

1. It's my pleasure love, you do so much for me and you are a wonderful person who deserves the best life has to offer [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Thanks Jax...hopefully I will be reviewed by you soon too :mrgreen: [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Tamela tonight I found out a friend lost her battle with cancer. So when you mentioned I deserve the best that Life has to offer it was touching. Life is short. I always wanted to meet you and never thought I would. Now I just had the HOTTEST PARTY EVER with you and we are getting ready to top it and I'm your fan club president. That is Amazing to me.
    You know in my life the only joy I have is when I come there. I'm there for so many people at home the only one who puts me first consistently is you. There is nothing like coming there spending time with you and being treated like number one instead of number 2 :wink:
    I never had anyone make me feel like I was special or deserved anything until I met you. Saying you care is one thing but you always Show me you care.
    Anything I do for you is my pleasure because every thing you do for me comes from your heart. Thank You for making me feel special and I can't wait to spoil you and be spoiled by you on what I will call our very special day [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. SPOIL HER :)))

5. I'm so sorry about your friend :( life is so short and we all take it for granted. This is a reminder to live everyday like it's your last. Can't wait for our special day [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Beautiful the funeral was today :(
    You are right about life being short I have always wanted to come to the ranch and I always wanted to meet you. I never dreamed I would make friends there or become your friend and Fan Club President or that I would have the HOTTEST PARTIES ever with you. You have brought Fun and Joy back into my life just by treating me like I'm Important to you and my wants and needs come first. So making sure that this year's birthday was spent with you in some way was not only a way to give back to you for all that you do for me but I wanted you to know that you are special to me and the best way I could do that was to share my special day with you my Beautiful Friend.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Awe you're the best babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Thanks Beautiful the funeral was today :(
    You are right about life being short I have always wanted to come to the ranch and I always wanted to meet you. I never dreamed I would make friends there or become your friend and Fan Club President or that I would have the HOTTEST PARTIES ever with you. You have brought Fun and Joy back into my life just by treating me like I'm Important to you and my wants and needs come first. So making sure that this year's birthday was spent with you in some way was not only a way to give back to you for all that you do for me but I wanted you to know that you are special to me and the best way I could do that was to share my special day with you my Beautiful Friend.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[/quote]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] So are you Tamela.
    I know you are going to show me how to Celebrate my Birthday the Right way by doing things for me no one else has ever done.
    I wanted to share my Bday with someone who cares about me and who I would have FUN with and would remember that it is my day. Every Party with you feels like its our Party because you enjoy them as much as I do. I know my Birthday is just as important to you as it is to me and it will be Our Special Day and I'm looking forward to Celebrating it with you.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Such a detailed and sexy review, well done, Tony!

10. Me to Tony Dark [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] So are you Tamela.
    I know you are going to show me how to Celebrate my Birthday the Right way by doing things for me no one else has ever done.
    I wanted to share my Bday with someone who cares about me and who I would have FUN with and would remember that it is my day. Every Party with you feels like its our Party because you enjoy them as much as I do. I know my Birthday is just as important to you as it is to me and it will be Our Special Day and I'm looking forward to Celebrating it with you.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I love how each party with you keeps getting HOTTER and HOTTER. Every time I think That was the Best Party I ever Had you Top it. My Birthday Party with you has them already beat and I haven't even got there yet. Knowing you and how our other parties have been I know you are telling yourself you haven't experienced the Total Package Party Yet but I will on my Birthday :wink:
    It feels like I'm coming there for the first time I got those Tamela Butterflies and that is Amazing after over 20 parties with you it is more Exciting than our first Party. You still give me Butterflies and I still shake before after and during our parties :wink:

12. It is amazing how Tamela takes it to a new level each time! I think it's both a comfort level on my part and her amazing intuition to know what to do. As I am writing this we are two days into our outdate and she is laying on the sofa in her robe with her beautiful legs on my lap! I so enjoy just being with her! Her Beauty and sensuality continues to take my breath away! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela looks Amazing in nothing but a Robe and there is nothing like chilling with her on the Sofa. I plan on doing the same thing with her on my Birthday. Your party inspired me to do the biggest longest party with Tamela I ever did can't wait to read your review.

14. I can't wait to rock you for your birthday :twisted:

15. Awe babe you are so sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Tamela I've had a lot of disappointing Birthdays but I know you are going to take away all the disappointment and show me how someone who cares helps you Celebrate your birthday. I'm ready for you to Rock me and Roll with me on Our Special Day

17. Ill make you forget all about those birthdays :wink:

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww Tamela I know you will give me the Best Birthday and Best Party I ever had and make up for all the past disappointments [smilie=hot over you.gif] Just don't make me forget the Birthday Party I'm going to have with you so we can TOP IT NEXT YEAR. I have something HUGE in mind.
    I can't wait to Experience my first Birthday Dinner Date with my Beautiful Friend and have A lot of Super HOT Dessert later that night.

19. I love that you are already planning the next one :mrgreen:

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm learning how to plan my trips the right way. I got to plan it when I see you. My Birthday will be on a holiday next year so every hotel will be filling up fast. Plus I got to start saving for it. Let's just say I'm going to try a keep up with the Joneses Party (Mr. Jones ) :wink: You know I've been wanting to do the halfton party with you and Brooke too so I want to combine all those things into one weekend Birthday Bash.
    I need your help planning it.

21. We can definitely plan it out :mrgreen:

22. This thread is great! Tamela is wonderful!!

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Vivianna Tamela is my Beautiful Friend and she always treats me like a VIP.
    I know there will be Total Package Bedwetters Party soon and that will make a SUPER HOT Review.

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Cool I know where we are staying but I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything. Mark me down for at least 2 overnights and 4 2girl parties 2 before my Bday overnights and 2 after so lets say May 25-29.
    I'm going to do what I wanted to do with you this Birthday but I know you are going to make my Birthday this year the Best Birthday so far until Next Year Beautiful.

25. Thanks doll..so are you!!! xoxxoxo

26. That why birthdays are so AWESOME!!!! xoxoxo

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela you know what we were going to do and who I wanted to join us for some Fun. Things fell through and you helped me put together something even more special because it will be one on one Fun with you. You didn't make me feel bad because I had to change plans you just said it's ok and we put together a Super Fun Plan. You know how my family and friends have treated me and it hurts but I know I will be seeing someone who cares about me on my Special day and that is all I wanted. To share my Birthday with someone who cares. I am so Thankful that I get to share it with you. You always said you're the Birthday Boy whatever you want. To my family my Birthday is just another day but to you it has always been about making sure it was special and all about me. Thank You so much for making my Birthday Exciting and more than just another day.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. You're very welcome [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Another great weekend with you!!! xoxoxo Hope u had a wonderful time!!!! xoxoxo

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You are Incredible and gave me the Best Birthday I Ever Had http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=72578
    http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=72581
    2 Super Steamy Days 2 Sexy parties and a Super Hot Sneak Preview to our Fun with Randy [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I can't stop smiling I'm nervous and excited because of all the HOTTER PARTIES we have planned starting in July and I know you are going to top each party. How do I handle you topping the HOTTEST PARTY I EVER HAD? I already feel like I'm going to burst after all you did for me this weekend. I'm floating Tamela. You gave me more than I asked for more than I Imagined and more than I thought my Birthday could be. Tamela you are Beautiful and INCREDIBLE. Thank You for going above and beyond my wishes and Dreams and making An Incredible Fantasy a Reality [smilie=i love you1.gif]

31. It was my pleasure babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Great post Tony, Tamela is certainly one that will make you forget about everything else that is going in your life. I must admit with seeing that pic of Tamela at dinner, I'd probably be saying "Holly Damn" as she walks by then end up tripping over my feet as I turn around to watch her walk away.

33. Aha you're sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela you give to me from your heart always with a smile I have been wanting to do something with you for a long time and haven't been able to. But I'm going to work hard this summer to make our first overnight extra special.
    [​IMG]
    Super Excited to give back to my Beautiful Friend.

35. I can't wait :mrgreen: