Tamela Lee's Total Package Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

After weeks of Hard Work Drama and BS. I needed a break to feel cared about and pampered I knew Tamela could help and the best way would be to do an outdate with her.
    Tamela Picked me Up from the airport and I heard a few guys say WOW when I jumped in her car where Tamela Greeted me with a Kiss. She looked so HOT in a black lace long sleeve tee and white shorts her Tan legs looked Super HOT.
    I got a suite at Siena Resort which is a nice laid back hotel in Reno. Check in was easy and we went to the Room. It was Huge with a Separate living room dining room area and Master Bedroom with a huge shower and Jacuzzi. It over looked the river which was very cool. We got settled and Tamela order up some fruit and cheese to go a long with some wine Thanks Beautiful.
    Tamela then looked at me smiled and showed me her bag full of toys and outfits the first is a hot lace cami thong set I bought her the naughty nurse outfit and the a dress I got her for dinner. Then she pulled out her toys,
    We played a little and I grabbed a quick shower while Tamela changed into the lace outfit.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Then it was time to play. I gave Tamela a lot of Love at the Y on the couch and we made our way to the Bedroom where I continue pleasing Tamela. She then returned the favor with a hand relief party and oral. It was my turn she straddle my face and I gave her more oral and just as I was getting to really please her a knock at the door room service. DAMN but we were hungry so..
    Now here is the thing about Tamela. She makes you feel like you are the only one in her world. I was in the bedroom trying to calm down while she was getting room service ready. She said hey babe come here and check this out. The guy from room service looked shocked and smiled when I came out of the room like he was saying good for you.
    Tamela and I took a short break and talked and enjoyed the food. She feed me fruit and cheese and Crackers. We drank wine. Then Tamela walked me back to the room where she pleased me with a lot of oral. She then stroked me until I exploded.
    We then jumped into our Amazing Jacuzzi the Jets were intense and it was so relaxing after a long flight and round number one with Tamela. We talked and massaged each other and just played a lot. Seeing Tamela Naked in Tub across from me while being relaxed by powerful jets of Hot water was AMAZING. Soon we got out and got dressed for dinner.
    We had an Amazing dinner at DA Vinci's
    [​IMG]
    We Got Dessert to Go it was so SWEET and the Cheese Cake was Good too.
    Then we came to the room for A lot more fun. I pleased Tamela on the couch with a lot of kisses and sucks to her amazing nipples and then I just kissed her all over. The City Lights were shining in the window and it made everything even HOTTER. Then Tamela got on Top and Rode me on the Couch like one of her latest Sex Positions and it felt Better than I thought and Tamela looked so sexy riding me like that her tits bouncing and her moaning and then we changed sides and she Rode me even Harder. We then came back to the bed where I got to be on Top and I Rode Tamela hard she kept cumming and cumming and cumming I gave her a little oral so I could enjoy her. We went to the living room where I rode her more on top. Then we came back to the bedroom. She laid on her back and I pulled her to the edge of the bed for a little standing fun. I rode her hard standing gives me a lot more control so I gave Tamela some good deep thrusts. Then I stood her up and bent her over for some standing doggie. I rubbed her kitty which was super wet. Both were long an hot positions. Tamela enjoyed everything I did to her and soon she was cumming again. She wanted me to be on Top so I gave her more pleasure on Top and she came more. I pleased her with a little fingering and oral. We went back to the living room to grab a snack and some water. Tamela and I talked a little about everything I was dealing with. She was very touched and said she was sorry babe and she then gave me a kiss and laid back and opened her legs. It was so HOT the way she did it and I went back to love at the Y.
    We made our way back to the bedroom where I rode her hard and long. Tamela just kept moaning and coming and coming. Our movements were in sink and Tamela was pulling me in deeper and deeper and squeezing my ass. I never heard Tamela make the noises she was making and she was biting and sucking my neck with pleasure as she enjoyed each thrust. She wanted more and kept asking me to keep FNING her. She then said she wanted me to come with her I just kept banging her I didn't stop and Tamela kept coming over and over. She asked me to come with her she told me she was close and I told her I was close she said are you ready and I said yes and soon I exploded again A LOT and Tamela Moaned and we shook together it was AMAZING. I laid on top of her and we laughed and held each other. As we relaxed I heard a knock at the door and I jumped up went to the door. It was Hotel Security apparently we got a complaint that we were making too much noise. I apologized he was so cool he said man it's early don't worry about it. He smiled as to say have fun.
    But our time was over. Perfect timing cuz Tamela wore me out. I went back to the room and Tamela and I laughed she said that has never happened before. I thought to myself I was tearing that ass up. LOL little man BIG EGO.LOL We held each other and kissed a little more. We got cleaned up and we said our goodbyes.

Tamela is my Beautiful Friend With A lot of Benefits. Her Thoughtful Caring Personality is why I love her so much and our Friendship is why I keep coming back for more. Her Parties as you can tell keep getting Better you put all these things into a woman who has Super Model Looks but a Down to Earth Caring Fun Personality and there is the Total Package.
    Tamela let me in her heart after she opened her arms and said you are in good hands. I've had Amazing Parties with some of the HOTTEST Women on the planet but with Tamela it is more than just Sex she gives you an All inclusive VIP Emotional Experience. Imagine all your pleasure senses having an Orgasm that is what I felt with this party. This party was the Party Changer for us because we can't go back to short and sweet from Now on it is Going to be Long and A lot of HEAT.
    Tamela is the Total Package because we had a lot planned and we didn't get to do all of it. It didn't matter because the party was the most intense experience I ever had and the Best Sex I have had so far because what we have for my birthday will top this party. I never made her come like that before and no one has ever made me come like that either. Tamela made me feel emotions and pleasure I never felt before after or during a party. She is The Total Package and I got to experience The Total Package Party. I will be having The Total Package Overnight next time.
    Thanks Beautiful you are INCREDIBLE.

2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Spectacular review Tony!!!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

WOW.... Excellent review!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Thank you for the incredible review handsome!! Ur the best fanclub president ever!!! So u should be treated as such :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John Part 2 will be Next Month. I will need Nurse Tamela after that Party.

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Tamela's Short and Sweet Parties are Amazing but a Total Package Outdate Party is INCREDIBLE. Tamela makes every moment all about you and pleasure. I'm working on the Total Package Overnight that will be even Hotter.

7. Great Review Tony. I appreciate all you do for Tamela as her fan club president. To put t simply - Tamela is absolutely Amazing in so many ways!!

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I always wanted to experience it too. I just made up my mind that I was going to do it.
    Tamela was the Bunny I wanted to meet but was intimidated by her. She is so Beautiful and I had been rejected so much that I was afraid that she would reject me too. My 2nd trip March of 2011 I saw Tamela walking around the bar the whole trip. I was afraid to say anything to her. I was waiting for the driver to take me to the airport on my last day of that trip when Tamela came up and said Hi and we started talking. Then I started Partying with her. Now I'm her fan club president.
    This Party was our Celebration of our first meeting of Tamela Being February Bunny of the Month and her making me Fan Club President. If you would have told me any of these things in 2010 I wouldn't have believed it.
    So you never know until you try. You won't be disappointed.

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al wait to you read the next one.

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Mr Jones being Fan Club President is fun. Tamela has Amazing Supportive Friends who started off as Fans. So I enjoy doing stuff that she likes and the Fans like. Tamela is an Amazing Woman and a Supportive Friend. She does a lot for me too so to give back to her in this way is not just a Pleasure but it is an Honor.

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You for giving me the Best Party I Ever Had. I am still Floating and Smiling Beautiful. We didn't do Nurse Tamela We Didn't Do a Shower Party. But it was ok because we Just Partied and Celebrated our Friendship. It was nice not to rush or have a lot of noise around although we were the ones making the noise :wink:
    But I enjoyed being with you and getting to know you better. The Party, Downtime, Party is the way to go for me from now on. I can't wait to experience the Overnight Total Package Party. Being your Fan Club President is an Honor and So Much Fun and you know we got some Very Cool Stuff planned for the Fans. And You and I have some Very HOT partying to do too. I was your Fan and you Became My Beautiful Caring Friend. You say you care and you show me you care. You show me how much you appreciate anything I do for you. You are INCREDIBLE and I will always treat you like the INCREDIBLE LADY and The Loving Friend that you are. With all the Love and Respect You Deserve.
    Thank You for the Best Party and Greatest Sexual Experience I have Ever Had
    Until You Top it Next Month.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Love reading your detailed reviews, Tony!

And thanks for the hot pics!

Seeing Tamela's pics always stirs something in my pants. :mrgreen:

13. I had an amazing time with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela I'm still smiling it was the Best Party and the Best Date I ever Had [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm Ready to Celebrate my Birthday with another Total Package Party and have a little Birthday Carmel Cheese Cake [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Tamela always takes it to a new level each time you see her and it is amazing that it keeps getting better! We both get more comfortable each time and Tamela has the amazing ability to make it a new and exciting sexual "trip" on each trip to see her! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. We made plenty of making memories! And there are more to be made [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I like to keep things interesting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. "Keep it interesting" is an understatement! You activate my launch sequence and send me to the moon each time! A feeling I have never experienced until the amazing Tamela Lee! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I will be having another Total Package Party for my Birthday which will be my first Birthday Party with you. Can we build a party together?
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Hee hee its always a pleasure babe!!! xoxoxo

21. Oh for sure!!!! We are no way near being done!!

22. Awesome review!! Wow how did I miss you!!

23. Awe miss u too...See you Monday!!! xoxoxo

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well I haven't let you plan a party for me yet so how about you give me a surprise party. You plan each round and what you wear.

25. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. That might be fun :twisted:

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

This will be my first Birthday Party with you and it is a very special birthday. I have read reviews of how HOT it is when you plan the party and not knowing will be a nice surprise. I know you will make it very very SPECIAL for me.
    [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. In two weeks Tamela may have a new party to offer after our next encounter - The 3 day Ultimate Seduction Vacation Party!! I hope I can raise the bar for Tamela to have as much fun as you provide for me!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. Total Package is right! Wow! What a review!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. It will definitely be a Birthday you'll never forget [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. I have no doubt you will :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I started Celebrating my birthdays with my BR family since my family and friends acted like they had better things to do. Last Year was Incredible you introduced me to Brooke and really broke the ice and got me over my fanboy nerves before my first party with her and I had 3 parties with you. This Year is the Big 4 OH and I never partied with you on my Birthday so this year is all Tamela. It is my special day and I want to Celebrate it with my Beautiful Friend. I know you are going to Top every birthday and every party I have had so far. I want you to know that after this trip we start our new chapter of parties all outdates/overnights and next my Birthday I will be doing the Party that Mr. Jones is getting ready to have :wink:

33. Your birthday is my top priority [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela I'm speechless coming to see you is like going to a 5 star resort and I'm Pampered and Pleased Ever Second I'm with you like I'm a VIP and we are the only 2 people on the planet. But knowing that you are making my Birthday Your Top Priority is Stunning because I know you are going to TOP all of our INCREDIBLE Parties and You are going to TOP all the Amazing things you have done for me. It is so nice to start getting excited about my birthdays again instead of just thinking of them as just another day. This being the big FOUR OH will be very special but spending it with you for the first time makes it more Special to me.

35. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Wow. Amazing review! Good for you, man! All i can say is WOW! :shock: