Tamela Lee TNT GFE FUN SEDUCTION

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm ready to spoil you twice in one Day Beautiful the first party is going to be a warm up and round two is going to be pure Pleasure [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. You can spoil me anytime :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You spoil me so much it will be nice to be TONY CLAUS for you and return the favor [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I plan on spoiling you a lot over the next few trips just building Bigger LONGER BETTER HOTTER PARTIES [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Cant wait to see Tony Claus :mrgreen:

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Tony Claus will be there in one week I can't wait till you sit on my lap and tell me what you want [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Maybe ill show you what I want instead :twisted:

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I like your idea a lot better you just made my HOT IDEA a lot HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't wait for you to show me that and a lot more [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. One week from now!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm so excited you always make me feel like I'm coming to see you for the first time it shows how Incredible you are Tamela. Our parties are as exciting as the first one. I can't wait [smilie=i love you1.gif] Beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can't wait to spoil you next week [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Yup!! So soon!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Not soon enough :( but all good things come to those who wait and waiting to see you is always worth it [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] We are going to have so much fun [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. W always do :mrgreen: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You know I need a FUN Relaxing FUN trip so I know you are the right woman for the Job and because I need a lot of FUN adding Laci was the cherry on top of my HOT Plans [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't wait to see how much Fun we will have together [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I can't wait to play with U and Laci!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I've been waiting for this Party for a long time. We have had some INCREDIBLE Parties and I have built Wonderful friendships with both of you. To be cared about by two of the most Beautiful Women I have ever met and be spoiled by both of you is overwhelming [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] so to finally have a party with both of you is going to be the BEST PARTY I EVER HAD [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. It's definitely going to be a hawt fun time

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I feel like I better stretch the night before and get a lot of sleep [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I got some cool positions for you two we won't need the fire place on we are going to make our own heat [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. We always make it hottt :twisted:

19. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Hat's off to you Tony that was by far the hottest and most erotic review I have ever read. You clearly had a great time with an extraordinary woman and wish you all the best in future parties with Tamela.

20. Definitely an amazing time :mrgreen:

Welcome to the boards FriskyJimmy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I hope we don't get blamed for Global Warming cuz our parties keep getting HOTTER and HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You I'm glad you liked the review because I love partying with Tamela :D

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela you are Amazing and our parties are so HOT that a Review I wrote months ago is still providing HEAT for the members [smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. I know! I love it!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I love our parties. You take extra special care of me and You always add Something HOT and New to each party that keeps me coming back for more with you I always know the next party will always be HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. It sure will :wink: :wink:

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm counting down the weeks you have to make it extra HOT to get me through the winter then we can HEAT it UP in VEGAS for my BDAY :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Thats all I do :wink:

29. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela you do more than make things extra HOT [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You do A LOT more [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] that's why I keep coming back for more I only have a few weeks to recover from our last party so I can experience Tamela Lee Ultimate Seductress [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm still floating from my back to back Tamela parties [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. I hope we have many many more amazing parties together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I have 5 Tamela Trips planned for next year. New 2girl Fun a lot of HOT Tamela one on one Fun and some double outdates. After all the Thoughtful Things you've done for me and the INCREDIBLE PARTIES I think you deserve an Extra Vegas Outdate at the end of the year too. When I get there help me plan out each trip so we don't over look something fun or someone New we could party with [smilie=hot over you.gif] Next year is all about you because you always make each trip all about me [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. I don't know which one I'm more excited for :mrgreen:

33. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Every trip to see you is exciting for me but I have to say I plan on making each trip next year Extra Special for you. 2012 was filled with a lot of hurt for me but you made every trip to see you about me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You stay in touch before after and during my trips and always Take Extra Special Care of me. I know I can never repay you for all you do for me and I also know you don't do what you do for me for thanks you do it because you care about me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] But the best way I can give back to you is come see you a lot and Spoil you as much as I can and I think a Vegas Sandwich is the Best way. One in May and One at the end of the year with a whole lot of HOT FUN in the middle. I'm excited to see you in a few weeks so we can start the new FUN [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Awe thanks babe. Can't wait [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank You for being an Amazing Friend and all the things you do for me I plan on returning the favor with a lot of Tamela Spoiling [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]