Tamela Lee TNT GFE FUN SEDUCTION

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

My parties with Tamela keep getting HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif] and after seeing this picture
    [​IMG]
    I asked Tamela to wear that outfit.
    Talk about the Party Starting off HOT. She was HOTTER than the picture.
    Tamela has her 3rd Degree Black Belt in Kissing and showed me that she is a Kissing Master and our Kisses were filled with Passion.
    Tamela allowed me to play with her while we were still partially dressed. Then she said hey I was going to seduce you( I had asked for the ultimate seduction party but we got side tracked) then she started undressing me. I started rubbing her breasts while her bra was still on and while Tamela kept giving me a member massage as only she can ( with a gentle grip and light stokes and it feels Amazing.) I slid my hand down her panties and pleased her kitty with a few light rubs while we continued to kiss and Tamela continued to massage my member. I slid her panties down to her knees and rubbed her kitty a little more. She asked me if I wanted to take off her bra and she turned around and I actually got it off with the first try. Tamela slid her panties off the rest of the way and we both noticed we were facing her mirror. I pulled her close to me and I played with her breasts and gently pinched her nipples. Tamela arched her back and kissed me and moaned and said that it feels so good. I then played with her kitty a little more as I kissed her neck. Tamela's Soft SEXY body moving with enjoyment while kissing me and complimenting me on my pleasing skills was unreal. It was so HOT watching me please her in the mirror. She turned around and gave me a deep passionate kiss and then started giving me a little oral. Tamela on her knees giving me perfect pressure licks in the right places felt so Good as she would look up at me with that smile I moved her hair a little to see her face I couldn't take it any more I stood her up kissed her and then kissed her down to her tasty nipples they are so sweet. I always make sure to pay her left and right equal amounts of attention. Tamela always rubs my head when I'm sucking her nipples which feels really good and she always moans and looks me right in the eye with a smile that says I love that. I grabbed her often over looked Amazing Ass and squeezed it tight. Then I lifted her left leg and gave her some standing love at the Y. l'm pretty flexible so I did a standing bridge to get to her kitty she put her foot on the foot of her bed and she leaned against her dresser while I was pleasing her she was giving me more member massages and she was getting super turned on and so was I. I leaned up and told her how sweet she was and she gave me an Amazing Kiss. We guided each other to the bed and she got on her back and she spread open her legs and her perfect kitty (for some reason I could hear the old announcer from the Price is Right saying Come On Down and I sure did.)
    I gave Tamela a long love at the Y session that I had planned on doing and my Incredible Friend was in Bliss as I sucked liked and massaged her legs thighs and lips with mine. Tamela's smile and moans were gentle compliments and very HOT her gentle touch on my head while I was giving her a lot of oral was HOTTER but her Wetness and Movements was The HOTTEST EGO BOOST I could have gotten. I gave her a few more licks and leaned up and sucked her nipples. Then I gave Tamela a Kiss and she pulled me close and gave me a deep Kiss as to say Thank You.
    She rolled me over and gave me a lot of Oral. WOW it was HOT. She is Fantastic at it her tongue skills are so Sensual. Tamela your Oral Skills are the Best.
    I couldn't take it anymore and Tamela couldn't either I pulled her up to me sucked her nipples and gave her a kiss she looked at me and I knew she was getting ready to give me a Heck of a Ride. She got on top and she was so wet. A deep thrust and she whipped her hair leaned down kissed me and started gridding hard. That view is amazing Tamelas Breasts Bouncing her tight abs and the look on her face that says This Feels SO GOOD. Tamela started riding faster and she leaned down so I could kiss her and suck her nipples. She then Boob Boxed me I put my head between her tits and she shook it was so HOT and Funny too because we both laughed now she was still on top and riding me. She then got serious again and started grinding faster. Her kitty was so wet I could feel it on my thighs it was hot. Tamela was Moaning and breathing harder and harder she then leaned down and put her in body flat against mine. She put her legs together while I was still inside and started riding me like that. Her HOT body slighty sweating pressed against mine while she was kissing me and holding each other tight was HOT but the position made her kitty even tighter and that was even HOTTER. We were breathing heavy and enjoying the position I felt like Tamela was close to coming because I knew I was a few more thrusts and Tamela and I came at the same time. We shook together and held each other tight. That was the first time that I came at the same time with her it was so HOT. Tamela rolled over flushed breathing heavy and with a smile she said you came too right I was like yes yes yes she was like that is a new position I learned she said that feels good doesn't it. I told her it was INCREDIBLE. So Tamela cleaned me up and crawled back into bed and we held each other.
    Tamela and I talked as we started playing with each other I would kiss her and play with her nipples and suck them and she started massaging my member all over. Now this is where we started having a lot of FUN. Tamela started playing with my member and said it Reminded her of a Star Wars Character I did an empression of Chewbacca she laughed and she did a Darth Vader Impression I said breathing like that during oral would be Impossible because of the gag reflex. She cracked up. Tamela and I know each other really good and we talked about a lot of stuff going on in our lives and laughed about a lot of stuff too. It was really fun to be in bed with a Beautiful Naked woman while we were massaging each other all over and kissing and just pleasing each other. I asked her if we could go again and Tamela said sure she got me ready and I rolled her over. I gave her some more love at the Y and got on Top. Now Tamelas music was going this and I started thrusting with the beat. Tamela was riding me from underneath as her body and moans were letting me know not to stop I couldn't believe how tight she was it was like a grip. She soon came Hard and I was like WOW you were Super Tight she said its like a Hand isn't it I was like yeah it felt great I asked her if we could do doggy she was like sure. Now Doggy with Tamela is Always a treat because of her Amazing Ass and I can squeeze her Fantastic TITS and play with her nipples I also love massaging her shoulders in that position which she enjoys. I was thrusting with the beat and Tamela was enjoying it and would look back at me when I would slow down as to say don't stop if you do I will take over for a little and she backed her fine thing up. We were still clowning around and laughing a lot so I started break dancing while I had her in doggy I was doing the wave and the worm and Tamela was cracking up and moaning at the same time which made me laugh. Then I did it I broke out the ROBOT and we both lost it. Now we were still in Doggy and I was doing the robot it was so Funny. I got serious again and gave Tamela a good ride and she was enjoyingit. I grabbed her and pulled her so I was inside her still but she was now kneeling but sitting up and I rubbed her clit and squeezed her tits. I put her back in doggy gave her a few thrusts and then sat her back up played with her clit and gave her a kiss and put her back in doggy Tamela was close to coming and I gave her some deep thrusts and she threw her hair back and looked at me and she had the same look and smile as she does on her sig. I gave her some faster harder thrusts and Tamela came. We collapsed. We held each other laughing at my dancing with the stars skills. Tamela then wanted to please me so she gave me a hand relief party which is always HOT and FUN she grabbed the lube and pulled me in close so I could kiss her and suck her nipples she smiled and wrapped her arm around me while she jerked and massaged me. It was a HOT and Relaxing way to end the party and I gave her some Thank You love at the Y to return the favor. We then had a little more pillow talk and some more laughs and our party ended.
    When I party with Tamela it is on a level of comfort that I can really be myself I can say and do things with her which are always about pleasing each other.
    I have had a lot of parties with Tamela and I can say they don't get Boring they get BETTER. I had 3 parties in one week with Tamela and all the parties were Different and HOTTER then the last. This party was just a perfect balance of Seduction and Fun. Tamela knew what I wanted but because she knows me so well she gave me what I needed. Thanks Beautiful for an AMAZING PARTY. Next month you get Tony Claus's TLC PARTY

2. WOWSA!!!!!! That was HAWT!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    HOT!!!!! EXCELLENT review!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al it was a lot Fun Tamela always brings her A game and makes each party HOTTER than the last :D

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You were EXTREMELY HOT Tamela [smilie=hot over you.gif] After I wrote the review I read it and needed a COLD SHOWER [smilie=hot over you.gif] It was so much FUN I laughed so much that my ribs hurt when I got back to the room.
    Thank you for the AMAZING FUN and for bringing me out of my shy shell so I can feel comfortable enough with you so we can talk about anything and letting me try a lot of new things and really enjoy each party. I must say I am a little nervous about next month because I know you and a certain friend of ours are going top all of our individual parties and I'm trying to prepare myself for the HOT FUN. That review is going to go in the HISTORY BOOKS [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Tamela to be able to have a HOT WILD SENSUAL Party with you and have moments of Fun between the HEAT or should I say on top of the SHEETS makes all your PARTIES ULTIMATE and your GFE filled with TNT [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Omg I got excited just reading about this and viewing your hot picture Tamela great review Tony [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. He is an awesome lover and writer! :mrgreen:

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks Angelina it was a HOT party and I can't wait to make some Dark Sparks with you maybe Tamela can join us :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: :oops: WOW Tamela that is the GREATEST COMPLIMENT ANYONE has ever given me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] All I can say is you are an Incredible Teacher and Total Package Party Partner [smilie=hot over you.gif] As for writing well your parties are so Amazing and you are so Beautiful and Sensual it makes writing the review easy. Your Parties are always HOT and filled with Fun. You provide all the Heat needed to make a HOT Review EXTREMELY HOT.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I know the next review is going to be LAVA HOT :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I would love to

11. Thanks babe. Cant wait to read it! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] That is going to be HOT Tamela [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] We have a lot of ladies we have talked about partying with and next month we start working on my Tamela Two Girl Party List. So to finish the list I am planning a Tamela two girl party trip [smilie=hot over you.gif] 4 days of Tamela two girl parties and I think the Sweet Miss Sparks should get one of those days. Talk about some HOT Reviews. When I see you I will tell you when and you can tell me who you would like to see [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

A great review of a wonderful lady! Did I just miss you again Tony? Someday I would like to meet the awesome guy behind your reviews. :)

14. He is great!!! U too would love each other!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks I enjoy writing but I feel like I get too much credit because Tamela gives INCREDIBLE PARTIES I just write down what happened and how she makes me feel.

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww Tamela you are so sweet and you know I think the world of you too. If I'm a great person it is because you inspire greatness and have brought JOY back into my life so I can really enjoy my life and be the Best TONY I CAN BE especially when I'm on my way to see you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I think Thunderstorm and I have a lot in common and would probably have a lot to talk about. I know we have GREAT TASTE IN BEAUTIFUL WOMEN :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I do think you two would be good friends :mrgreen:

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Super hot pic and scorching reveiw!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Cant wait to do it again!!! xoxoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks it was another HOT TAMELA PARTY and If you think the picture was HOT you should have seen Tamela wearing that outfit in person :wink:

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Soon Beautiful it's nice to come back sooner than later the only thing is I'm still floating from our TNT GFE so we might have to party on the Ceiling :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Lets try it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela everytime I see this picture
    [​IMG]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I think about how HOT you looked and I have to take a cold shower :oops: You were like a Blow Pop. Sweet Candy on the outside and even Sweeter Gum on the inside. I was like you look So HOT and then when I helped you undress you are even HOTTER [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Black looks good on you :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I would love to see you wear that again for me [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I have a position I want to try that may not be on the ceiling but it is going to push your buttons the right way [smilie=hot over you.gif] I am sure you are going orgasm off the bed and crawl up the wall would you like to try it [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. We are gonna do it again too!! :twisted:

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I know you are going to top the last party [smilie=hot over you.gif] I get to have a TLC then TNT Tamela Tuesday [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Will you tuck me in after all my Tamela Fun :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Ah ha exactly!!

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

This will be another Tamela First for me I get to have some Tamela Fun Twice in one day [smilie=hot over you.gif] you might have to put me on the plane. I have to fly home the next day :( I'm sure you are going to wear me out and I'm looking forward to it [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. I definitely plan to :twisted: :twisted:

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You always top our last Party Beautiful but what we have planned I know this is going to be the Best Party Yet :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] Send me home wore out with a HUGE SMILE :D [smilie=hot over you.gif] You have to give me enough Tamela Heat to keep me warm on those cold nights till I can see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. It will keep getting better!! I promise!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tamela I know you keep your promises because I'm still floating from our last party [smilie=hot over you.gif] I have to recover before my next trip but I still might be floating and since you are going to make our next party even better I can't even Imagine the Sensations I'm going to experience [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't wait [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. Hmmmmmm Ways to spice things up....My wheels are turning :twisted:Leena :twisted: Shellie :twisted: Brooke

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    YES YES YES
    I love the way you think [smilie=hot over you.gif] You with Leena [smilie=hot over you.gif] You with Shellie [smilie=hot over you.gif] and You with Brooke [smilie=hot over you.gif] then we should party with all of them at the same time. We should also do 2 girl outdates with each of them. When I get there we will plan it and start after the November trip ok. I really want to take you and Brooke to Vegas too. I love Shellie and I got me a little Hug my last trip she is so HOT and Sweet and you know me and Leena have hit it off and I Love Love BROOKE I still remember how I got to spend time with you two the day before my Birthday [smilie=hot over you.gif] so I could get to know Brooke and get over my Fanboy nerves She melted me :oops: tell that HOT lady I said Hi [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] and round two will be with you and it will be sooner than later [smilie=hot over you.gif] WOW Tamela you just CHEERED Me up and you know I needed that and I got a lot of HOT FUN to look forward too. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. So many hot combos to be played with :twisted: